iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> To the Admin's/ moderators of this world...
ShadowSick
post Oct 10 2011, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Why is it that you are all power mad neo-nazis? Just kidding, but I've noticed that you are some of the rudest people I've (never) met! I mean, the stress of moderating and all that, but really, come on. Then again, I suppose that not everyone can be as nice as I am! Just kidding, I can be just as rude, but it is easier to be nice on the web, ya know? Well, fight the power and all that, I am prepared to come along quietly and take my warn/ suspension quietly. And here, as my sacred parting words that must be cherished forever, is my fare well; When you feel that nobody loves you, that nobody cares, when all you can do is cry and walk away because everyone is against you, then you are the weakest link. Goodbye! XD
P.S. Don't delete me, I help the community! I'll be a good slave! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Oozonicus Slime: Oct 10 2011, 05:05 PM

--------------------

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. If you're not 100% about it, then skip it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Topics-----------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jaide
post Oct 10 2011, 02:07 PM
Post #2

ಠ_ಠ
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

...What was the point of this? :|

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 10 2011, 02:14 PM
Post #3

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Boredom, a cup of coffee, and the ability to stir up a little trouble now and then [Which I never do, btw]. A.K.A, Just for the heck of it. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 10 2011, 02:18 PM

--------------------

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. If you're not 100% about it, then skip it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Topics-----------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post

Jaide
post Oct 10 2011, 02:20 PM
Post #4

ಠ_ಠ
Group Icon

Personally, I think you're a little too liberal with your throwing about of the term "neo-Nazi". You keep getting your posts edited due to your poor outlook toward the administration. For the record, they're very nice internet folks; they just don't suffer fools gladly.

But, y'know, have fun and all that.

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 10 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #5

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

You're right, I do overuse that term. On the admins not suffering fools gladly, ( a phrase that should never be used by the way smile.gif), they don't care if you're a fool or not. If they misunderstand you, say something that doesn't apply, then realize it, they seem to try and turn it around on you. yes, I may be a cynic, but I'm a cynic who knows his facts. Also, I edited the post above as well.

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 10 2011, 02:28 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jaide
post Oct 10 2011, 02:31 PM
Post #6

ಠ_ಠ
Group Icon

"Suffer fools gladly" is off limits in your book, but "neo-Nazi" isn't?

k.

It's really not difficult to get by around here without stirring up trouble with the admins. I've been here for years and not once been warned for my behavior. By "fools", I mean those who don't seem to know how to properly handle themselves on the internet.

+Quote Post

Alexander Amnell
post Oct 10 2011, 02:35 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (ShadowSick @ Oct 10 2011, 07:25 AM) *
You're right, I do overuse that term. On the admins not suffering fools gladly, ( a phrase that should never be used by the way smile.gif), the don't care if you're a fool or not. If they misunderstand you, say something that doesn't apply, then realize it, they seem to try and turn it around on you. yes, I may be a cynic, but I'm a cynic who knows his facts.

It's not really that big a deal if there is a misunderstanding every once in a while, the administrators are human and do make mistakes sometimes. But I think that's why it takes ten warnings in a month or something to get banned, if you only ever get warned for something that is essentially miscommunication then I doubt you'll be able to get yourself into any real trouble here. Although a lot of them tend to be impatient and abrasive at times I've found that they are all very fair, a lot of people post here every day and I imagine it's annoying at best to have to weed out all the true "fools" out there.

--------------------
The guy who'll try to solve your script request...with an event!

My game project (dev page out, click away!)

Things that are awesome!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Celianna
post Oct 10 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Well this was a pointless thread. Considering you're still here posting useless stuff, it means you're not suspended. Know the difference between 'being able to post' and 'not being able to post'. You got warned for necro-posting, and you're whining about that? Really?

Considering this thread is just a useless waste of space, let me just take the opportunity to praise the staff of this forum. You guys are all awesome, especially since no one tolerates idiots <3

+Quote Post

Jaide
post Oct 10 2011, 02:56 PM
Post #9

ಠ_ಠ
Group Icon

Well played, Celianna. XD

Personally, I appreciate the staff's approach to both administrating and moderating. You all are a well rounded group, and the fact this community is still going strong only helps to prove your dedication.

+Quote Post

Scinaya
post Oct 10 2011, 03:10 PM
Post #10

Spreading the Valentine's joy
Group Icon

Type: Artist

Just one thing. You are the one turning everything rude... I have seen you many times being politely notified about something and you take offensive stance to it usually insulting the person who was talking to you in polite manner...

I wonder how you can expect anyone to stay neutral when dealing with such. Our moderators/administrators are sometimes harsh, but only for people who are dick to begin with.

EDIT:
;o; Aww, he was suspended??? x3

--------------------
;u; Thank you:

+Quote Post

darr123
post Oct 10 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #11

Mark is a fag.
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (Jaide @ Oct 10 2011, 03:56 PM) *
Personally, I appreciate the staff's approach to both administrating and moderating. You all are a well rounded group, and the fact this community is still going strong only helps to prove your dedication.

Indeed, the mods and admins here are awesome, its a big community and there is a lot of modding to be done but you guys do it really well <3

--------------------

Join or die >:)

Need userbars? go here.

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Oct 10 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #12

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

They aren't rude. They just don't play nice with dumb people. Also:

Mod: Please think before you necro-post. It's in the rules so please read them.

Member: Fuck you, motherfucking mod! Why you be so rude, you dumb shit-head!? GODDAMN, YOU SUCK!!!

Maybe a bit exaggerated, but that's how I feel you're acting. If you got warned for breaking rules, that means you didn't...you know...read the rules. That's your fault, mods realize that, and you get warned. Simple as that. Don't get butt-hurt because they're doing their job correctly.

--------------------

Come join Team Smash today!

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

Check out my tutorial and articles:
How to Write a Story
The Kaptain's Article Dump

+Quote Post

fmjpr
post Oct 10 2011, 05:02 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

You were warned exactly for breaking a rule. Enough whining. Grow up. Closed. And no, we aren't removing the warn. 30 days from the last warn, then post in the warn removal thread and it will be removed. Calling people nazis then asking for a favor? Good luck with that, kid.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 12:19 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.