iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Midnight in Rozdeq {OPEN}, The Dark Side of RP
Ookie Panda
post Oct 12 2011, 06:46 AM
Post #1

Infecting RMVX.net with "OwO" since 2009
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Unaligned

A hollow wind sounds, the empty buildings of Rozdeq moaning with sadness. Even during the day, the town was gray. It was always rainy or muggy out in this ghost of a town. It's no wonder the only people living here were the ones who had to. Whether they had no money, or were simply banished from everywhere else, the once beautiful Rozdeq was worse than the slums. As if criminals and thieves weren't enough to fear, how about a person who would sink their teeth into you and feast on your flesh? Humans were the least of your worries.

Yes, some creatures who would normally face death in other towns for existing took refuge here. "Witches", "vampires", or those simply too different from the rest. And there was certainly no welcoming parties for new people. The town has developed a sort of hierarchy. You're out on your own, and the more you prove yourself, to be able to stand on your own, then more you're accepted. Usually a non-human that was very powerful took the leading role in running the town. And if they didn't like you, death was better than being banished from Rozdeq, because that is the last place you can go.

-Read the rules of this forum. And follow them.

-Please fill out the character form and DO NOT post until you have filled it out and send it to me in PM. When your character is displayed in the second post, then you may post.

-Do not ask to join the roleplay in this thread. PM me your character sheet to join, and when I accept it and post it in the second post, then you may join.

-This is a literate RP. That means you must post in paragraph form with no stars(*) or any other keyboard character to express action. I also prefer third-person pov but, there is no crime against using first-person. To exemplify:

INCORRECT: *Elf walks up to the centaur* Hi, my name is Ezias. *Holds out hand*
CORRECT: An elft walks up to the centaur. "Hi, my name is Ezias." He holds out his hand.

I also prefer more said than above. It doesn't have to be super descriptive like the intro but, give people more to work with, yes? More than a sentence or two, if you can.

-Now the most important rule... do NOT stray from your character form. Too often, in attempt to God-mode, people assume they can just have any power they want to solve any situation to keep their character out of harm's way. Equally annoying is when they dramatically change the personality of their character without any real cause... I know people do change according to moods and all, but, all and all, just stay true to your character, as you filled it out. It's not forbidden to change over time, and learn new things over time, but not at the drop of a hat, at your character's convenience.

-If you did not read that, basically, DON'T GOD-MODE. If you god-mode, consequences will follow.

-Romance is fine, but keep in mind the rule mentioned in the official rules of this forum.

-Do not assign roles to people without their consent. I thought that was just basic manners but from my horrible experiences... it must be said. (Ex. Do not enter and say "HELLO, OOKIE'S CHARACTER, IS MY BEST FRIEND" without asking @w@)

-My favorite rule... have fun! ^.^

Fill out as much as you feel comfortable filling out. Give as much as we need to know without spoiling.

CODE
Username:
Character Name:
Race:
Background:
Personality:
Weapons/Powers:
Exta Details:

--------------------

This is where Ookie's at. Let's build another community together!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ookie Panda
post Oct 12 2011, 11:24 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Accepted Character Profiles
Ookie Panda
Spoiler:
Character Name: Lila
Race: Vampire
Appearance:

Background: Her family was suspected as vampires when she was 14. Her parents were going to escape and hideout in, what was once a free and beautiful city; Rozdeq. A day before their trip, the townspeople secretly met and agreed to kill the whole family. A loyal friend warned the parents, and in hopes that their daughter would survive, they sent Lila on a train to Rozdeq alone. They promised her. "Lila, we'll be on the train right behind you. Just stay at the station and don't talk to anyone." But.. as the parents packed their final belongings, their friend's warning had only given them enough time to say goodbye to their daughter. The townspeople arrived and slaughtered them. Lila never knew this though. She assumed that her parents left her behind. She felt responsible for their secret getting let out, so she assumed they were punishing her cruelly. Forever.
Lila stopped aging at 17, and since then she saw the city decline until it reached its current state. Every day she picked up new ways to depend on herself, including fighting and manipulating people.
Personality: The once sweet vampire is now stand-offish and untrusting of people. She will walk on whoever she has to, to stay on top. She is quick to take offense, and doesn't take any matter lightly. Overall, very serious, and very bitter.
Occupation: She is second in power in Rozdeq. Why second? Mostly because she wants to do the dirty work herself, and not just give orders. She has a lot of influence over what goes on though.
Weapons/Powers:
Dual Pistols. She keeps them on her belt, one on each side.
Teleoprt. She can vanish into thin air, however, she can only travel about half a mile at a time. Which is still plenty of room to move out of the way of an attack.
Fangs. She can eat almost any other creature, including humans or other vampires.
High Agility. She is pretty small and quick.
Rage. She can easily go into a rage and hit with super-human strength.
Exta Details: Weak to Holy magic, and anything with more pure strength than herself.

BlackMuffin
Spoiler:
Character Name: Eiz (pronounced exactly like what it looks like)
Race: Enderman (Yes, the Minecraft kind.)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
(Yeah, I didn't make the picture. I'm artistically challenged, though, so what?)
Background: Eiz never really was created; he simply was. Always existing, he has roamed the world for centuries, always looking for something to feed on.
Personality: Dark and sinister, he belongs to neither a good or bad side; he has his own special side he calls his own. Like any other Enderman, he will break off parts of buildings and roads and place them elsewhere, although the reason why he does this is unknown.
Weapons/Powers:
Neutral until looked in the eyes. Once that happens, a fight is imminent.
Physical
Bite- Yes. I think that's pretty self explanatory.
Scratching, Kicking, Punching, Etc.
Magical
Teleporting- When the opponent is not looking, Eiz will teleport close enough to physically attack.
Leer- Whenever he is being looked in the eyes, the opponent will recoil in fear and be intimidated, usually looking away.
Weaknesses
Water- Just like in Minecraft. When he gets touched by rain, he gets burned and must find shelter. When he falls into a body of water, he will teleport away from it.

Chaike
Spoiler:
Character Name: Reverend (Rev for short)
Race: previously human
Appearance:
Spoiler:

It's my first picture that I colored in gimp... so it's not the best >.> (I also just realized I forgot his ears)

Background: Not much is known about the Reverend. Even he knows very little about his past. Everything he learned, he learned from newspapers, seeing as everyone ran from his presence. According to the news, he was a local pastor/civil war veteran who died of what some people said was a vampire attack (others said he was eaten by a snake, or another fanged creature). He was brought back to life two years later, and remembered nothing of his past. Instead, his mind had been filled with hate for vampires, werewolves, and other mystical creatures. His mind was also filled with a great amount of fighting knowledge. Reverend believed that God gave him the knowledge so that he might cleanse the earth of vile creatures. Of course, that's just one of his theories, seeing as he really doesn't know what to believe. He now scours the earth, searching for vampires, hoping to find the one who killed him, and hoping to find out why he was brought back to life. He just recently heard about a creature filled town called Rozdeq, and he plans to head there immediately.
Personality: He's quite reserved and patient with humans and other harmless beings. In all of his years of traveling the globe, he's never become close to anyone. If he suspects that someone is a dangerous being (like a vampire), then he becomes hostile towards that person, and if he confirms that they are of a dangerous race, he attempts to kill them as soon as possible.
Occupation: Vampire Hunter (of course, he hunts anything that he deems dangerous)
Weapons/Powers:
Weapons:
Shotaxe (semi-auto shotgun fused with a short battle axe)
Spoiler:

His old LeMat revolver from the civil war (he shoots silver musket balls from the top barrel, and buckshot from the bottom)
He also knows a large assortment of fighting styles (karate, jujitsu, wrestling, etc.)

Powers:
Reaper's Palm: If reverend puts his palm against anything (organic material (such as humans), rocks, wood, etc.) he can cause the object/limb to explode into pieces.
Cleansing: Reverend knows little about this spell, aside from the fact that it fires a magic missile from his hand, and the missile makes weakened vampires go boom.
Possesion/Freesoul: Reverend can remove his soul from his body, and posses anyone with a weak will, for as long as he likes. He can also free his soul from his body for good, if his body is destroyed, and can permanently posses another person.
Shapeshift: This is a minor power, seeing as it only affects the people he possesses. Once possessing a person, he can shapeshift between his new and old appearance.

Weakness:
While his body appears to never age past 30, reverend is still basically human. He can take a bit more punishment than a normal human, due to nulled pain receptors, hardened bones, and the fact that he can't go into shock, but he can eventually be beaten to a pulp, if he's hit enough times.

Exta Details:
He is very skilled in parkour, so he can get around the town pretty quickly.
Even though he dedicated his life to being a vampire hunter, reverend has a hard time telling the difference between a vampire and a normal human, unless the vampire makes it obvious.
His vampire kill count is: 29 men, 17 women, and 9 children. He also is known for causing uproars in towns, causing the townspeople to slaughter suspected vampires.

Hyrulianhero123
Zhoul
Spoiler:
Race: Human
Appearance: Despite being incredibly old, he only looks slightly aged. He is very Fit and agile, and has a well toned body. I will likely draw a picture and upload it for later posts tongue.gif
Background: Zhoul was cast out of the nearest City at the age of 12, after he was blamed for the murder of over twenty people, including his father, mother, and two brothers. He found his way to Rozdeq, and despite his young age, managed to scrape by. He has been forced to cannibalize and murder to live, and has become a skilled assasin. He met other humans that entered the city, and worked together with them to build an organization hidden from the knowledge of most monsters. They have no name, but even though they started working only when Zhoul was 17, he was always their leader. Now that he has aged greatly, his small empire numbers a few hundred, all hidden underground in various tunnels and a small system of caves they were lucky enough to uncover.
Personality: He has strong morals, and sees life as precious. He is just and kind to his fellows, but a deep seated fear of the unknown which drives him to be utterly untrusting of non-humans. He prefers stealth and subtlety in all things, and would sooner kill off someone who would give his people away than allow a foolish mistake to cause the end of them all. He is a wise leader, and despite his age is respected by all in his power.
Occupation: Leader of about 200 Humans living in tunnels under Rozdeq
Weapons/Powers: A large variety of weapons, but he usually relies on two long bladed tonfas, which he uses with a unique fighting style and incredible agility. He also has a pair of silenced handguns, but he rarely uses these, if only to conserve ammunition.

Re-animation: He has actually 'died' several times, but continues to posses other (still living) bodies to continue his own life. He is not like Reverand however, as does not give his bodies up easily- he still feels pain in the shells, and any talented exorcist would have no trouble ending him forever. He usually chooses younger bodies, as they have more trouble resisting his control, and they allow him more time to properly develop their muscles.
Extra Details: N/A
The Master
Spoiler:
Race: Shade
Appearance: His form shifts endlessly, especially when emotional. When he is calm or asleep, he assumes the form of a dark cloud of smoke, with two large red eyes glowing from within. May draw something up later.
Background: The Master was the first resident of Rozdeq, and established a system of laws the creatures in it must abide by. As a shade, he is a soul that has escaped the Fields of Asphodel, and returned to the land of the living. Since he never took a physical form upon his re-emergence, he is able to take whatever form pleases him. Little else is known about him, and only a select few have actually seen him.
Personality: Cold and distant, he relies on his subordinates to do all his work. He is not uncaring, however, and will personally deal with any disturbances that take him as particularly disrespectful.
Weapons/Powers:
Depending on form he can use many different powers, but there are a few he relies upon more than others.

Acid Cloud: anyone touching him in his shade form is burnt at the touch, except (for whatever reason) other shades, and Endermen. He will often simply envelop his victims within his cloud, burning them into nothingness.

Dark void: He is able to push an enemy's soul into a void between dimensions, rendering the body limp and endangered.

Weather: Used most often: as sunlight can heavily harm a being composed of shadow like a shade, he uses his powers to keep thick, black clouds all over Rozdeq.
Extra Details: He's a bit... overpowered, but he IS the leader of a massive swarm of vampires and demons. And hey, traditional sunlight weakness! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Oct 14 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #3

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Eiz
Spoiler:

((LET THE GAMES BEGIN.))

"Why are all the stars gone tonight..?" asked Eiz to no-one in particular. He didn't feel as though anyone would really answer him, anyway. It's not like he needed anyone to answer him, since figuring things out was easier. Eventually, Eiz stopped looking at the sky and sat down. The moon reflected off against the surface of the lake in front of him. Eiz reached down to try and touch the lake, but instead singed the tip of his finger. "It was worth a try..." The next thing Eiz realized was that he had been standing for hours, and his legs were horribly cramped. He ached, and rested for a while.

As he did, Eiz somehow found himself wondering how he was born. He could never remember how old he was, or who his creator was, or if he possibly had parents. Normally, Endermen did not have parents who would take care of them. As soon as you are born, you're on your own. This led him to realize that he has been alone all his life. He could never find anyone to love him, or anyone who would possibly accept him. Eiz came as close to crying as the emotionless Endermen could possibly be. Relaxing a little after his melancholy, Eiz started to feel very tired. He drifted off into a deep sleep, not expecting anyone to possibly come and bother him...

((BOTHER ME. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....))

This post has been edited by BlackMuffin: Oct 14 2011, 07:03 PM

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Oct 14 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #4

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

Reverend
Spoiler:

"Well, it's definitely a town.... or at least part of one." Muttered Reverend as he stood at Rozdeq's entrance, watching to see if any fiends of the night were lurking in the streets. "I can see why beasts choose to stay here. It's less than inviting..." Reverend stood at the entrance for several more moments, waiting to see if any challengers were waiting for him, and then he began to stroll forward into the dark street. Only one street light was powered, and it continued to flicker on and off, causing his silver shotaxe to flash brilliantly each time. As Revered continued to walk through the street, hoping to find a hotel, he failed to notice several shadowy figures skulking in the alleyways. The figures jumped across the rooftops, and skulked in the shadows under the window sills.
Suddenly, two men, about 20 years in age, emerged from an alley, and walked in front of the Reverend. "Ooh, what's this, what's this!? Some fresh human meat for my fangs?" hissed one of the men while licking his chops, "Perhaps we should keep this one to ourselves, Renald. He seems too old for the master's palette." "Yes, yes I think that he's too unfit for the master. Which means that he's fit for us" snickered the other man, who began to bare wolf-like fangs. "Listen, I'm not trying to pick a fight right now. I just want to find the hotel. Maybe tomorrow we can pick this back up?" asked Reverend, all while slowly slipping off his gloves behind his trench coat. "Oh, that won't do, human. We're hungry now! We haven't eaten for days!" "Georgio is right, I haven't eaten for so long, that I think my stomach is starting to digest itself!" "Try to not scream too much human, we don't like loud noises." Said the man, as fur began to sprout from his skin, and his fangs became larger. "Alright, if you don't want to play nice, I won't either." Reverend dropped his gloves and quickly grabbed both men by the head, causing them to shriek in pain. "I was going to kill you both tomorrow, so I could give you a chance to think over your pitiful lives, but I suppose you both would prefer to die tonight." Reverend's palms then started to glow, and he gripped their heads even harder. "Glowing hands? You don't scare me, you wiza-" Before the werewolf could finish his sentence, both of their heads exploded into a gory mess, and their bodies fell to the ground. "Well don't lose your head over it, 'tis only a flesh wound" Chuckled the Reverend as he slipped his gloves back on and continued to stroll down the street.

((I hope you all don't mind the gore... I figured it would be fitting in a darker rp ^.^)) ((also, one liners ftw))

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
Broken Chapters - 30% done!
BC project thread
Klucygin - 100% done! 95% debugging done!
Now named mystery game (phobia) - paused until BC is done

I Support:
Spoiler:

Romance is awesome, admit it

Award:
Spoiler:

I do art. You should look at it: http://chaikeon.deviantart.com/

LOL I would not doubt that. :D We have had dealings with them Nazi in the past

+Quote Post

Ookie Panda
post Oct 14 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

L I L A
It was well past the day hours in Rozdeq. The night turned the grey town black, though the lurking dwellers of the town were just as quiet now than any other time. It was true, they weren't a fan of noise. Even killing someone was usually snappy.

The head of the town actually lived in an abandoned library. It was of course, spruced up quite a bit. Seeing as Rozdeq used to be a prosperous town, the library was one of the most decorated buildings that still stood. And this too, is where a few others in the high ranks lived, which included the vampire feared by everyone. Lila. A young lady with blonde hair and glasses would enter the main office. Seated was the head of the town. The Master. And standing beside him was Lila, awaiting the day's report. "A lycan was arrested today for assaulting a human that did not enter Rozdeq. What would you like us to do with him?" Lila raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean that, the human 'did not' enter Rozdeq? How far, exactly, did this lycan go?" said Lila. Her voice was low and indicated that she did not like what she was hearing. The girl gulped, knowing that even just the messengers of bad news weren't shown mercy.

"I-it was about.. eight meters from the entrance... ma'am..." she said, her hands trembling. There was a pause, as if Lila and The Master were taking a moment to see if she was serious. As it turned out, the girl was completely serious. Lila sighed, stepping around the desk and towards the girl.

"Margret.. do you know how far Rozdeq is from 'normal' civilization?" Lila stared into the girl's eyes with her dark brown ones.

"U-um.. Maybe.. two hundred miles?" said Margret, taking a step backwards. But Lila was still moving, not breaking eye contact.

"Good guess. It's about two hundred fourty-six miles. Do you know how long it'd take a human to walk here by foot?"

"I-I don't know, ma'am.." Lila was in front of her now, her hand touching under Margret's chin to lift her head.

"Anyone EIGHT meters away from our entrance would be meaning to come inside anyways. And once they are inside, it's their own fault if they get attacked." Lila would lean in close, her face close to that of the trembling girl's, their noses almost touching."Really, are you just telling me anything that comes up, just to have a report? You'd better tell me something important, human.." Each word was more angry than the last, her fangs visible from barring her teeth.

"T-there's one more thing!" shrieked Margret, her heart pounding hard within her chest. "Tonight, after daylight.. two people were found dead! They were dwellers of Rozdeq!" Lila put her fangs away and backed away slowly.

"Two of our own?"

"Yes..."

"WHERE," Lila snapped, snatching her coat with an extremely long tail, making it appear a bit like a cape. Margret described the area and Lila nodded. "I'll be back..." And with that she vanished, making her way towards the scene..

((There are no rules against gore. I find it completely appropriate for this theme owob
Also, I left the role of "THE MASTER" open on purpose. Anyone who wants to RP as him/her is free to. ;3))

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Oct 15 2011, 02:25 AM
Post #6

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Reverend
Spoiler:

"It's such a grim night... no stars in the sky, and no noise throughout the entire city... This place truly is cursed." Thought the Reverend, as he sat upon a high rooftop and drew a rough map of the town. He had climbed up the building so that he could avoid more fights, and so he could get his bearings. "Let's see, what else," He looked to his left, and saw something he couldn't believe, "A library? Here?... It's in better condition than the rest of the town. Do these savages really value education that much?" Reverend thought for a moment, and then shook his head while drawing the location of the library on his map. He wrote "Important: Check soon" above the location. "There, I'll check it at some later time. Maybe I can find some information about the beasts, after I've cleansed this town. Now, is there a hotel near here?" Reverend looked to his right. Near a large lake outside the edge of the town, he saw what appeared to be a run down gas station and motel. "There she is. Let me just mark the location down.... okay, good." The Reverend rolled up his now makeshift map, put it in his coat pocket, and stood from his perch. "Perhaps it's time to get some rest." He jumped from the roof, hoping to land on the next building across the road. Unfortunately, his chosen landing area had fallen to years of disrepair, and the moldy shingles broke and slipped under his foot. Reverend quickly swung his shotaxe from his back, and wedged it into the rooftop. "Damn that was close! I'd hate to break my legs on my first night in the town." The Reverend pulled himself up onto the roof, and continued to work his way across the other rooftops, eventually reaching the grassy area that surrounded the lake. He then jumped to the ground, and continued to walk beside the lake, hoping to arrive at the motel without any more disturbances....

((This is a time period in which there are gas stations... right?))

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
BC project thread

I Support:
Spoiler:

Award:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Oct 15 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #7

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Eiz
Spoiler:

Eiz was disturbed from his sleep as he heard footsteps approach. He quickly sat up and looked around while instinctively grabbing chunks of dirt from the ground and placing them in a pile. He did this whenever he got nervous, although the reason why has always been a mystery to him.

After looking around for a while, he saw a humanoid figure move towards the motel. His house. His house. Enraged that an intruder was invading his property, Eiz immediately got up and watched the figure go towards his home. Eventually, their gazes met. Once this happened, a rush of instinctive adrenaline rushed through his body, triggering one of the most horrific events visible to human eyes.

Eiz smiled. Not a nice smile, or a sarcastic smile, or even a forced smile in an attempt to hide one's anger, but a huge evil smile. He bared his enormous, glistening, drool-covered (yeah, I know, it's gross) teeth that were normally hidden even when he was speaking. Then, with a stomach-churning crack of what sounded like bones, he opened his mouth.

Now this was not him moving his lower jaw away from the rest of his skull, like any other being would. In fact, it was rather the opposite. His skull raised itself higher, as if levitating, above the rest of his body. It was as if his head had been split in half, and that space between the two halves of Eiz's head was empty. "Come on, let's have a staring contest..."

((A fight this early in the story? Why, of course.))

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Oct 16 2011, 12:32 AM
Post #8

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Reverend
Spoiler:

As Reverend continued to walk alongside the lake, he failed to notice the large black figure that was resting by the shore. So far, the journey towards the motel had been quite peaceful, and Reverend began to feel at ease whilst listening to the water lap against the shore. His gaze passed the jade colored gaze of the black figure, but Reverend, in his relaxed state, failed to notice. He was nearing the motel when suddenly he heard a bone chilling CRACK. Reverend froze in his tracks. He carefully slid his hand through his trench coat pocket and lightly touched the wooden grip of his LeMat revolver. "Who's there?" asked the Reverend, hoping that he was being challenged by a vampire. He needed another one to add to his kill count. "Come on, let's have a staring contest..."
"What the hell..." thought Reverend. He had never heard a voice like this. It sounded... hollow, and emotionless. Yet at the same time it was filled with rage. Reverend quickly swung towards the voice, all while drawing his revolver and cocking the hammer. Before him stood a tall, black, ominous being. The upper part of it's head seemed to float above the lower part, and it almost seemed to form a smile. Reverend then looked into it's eyes, and his mind was immediately filled with images of hate, anger, death, and pure evil. Reverend wanted to look away, in fact he started to turn his head, but he fought his instincts and turned back to face the being. "I've seen things... no, experienced things much worse than what you're showing me... you think you can scare me? Come on, it's your move." Reverend continued to look straight into it's eyes, waiting to see what it would do...

((Operation: "stall fight scene for one more post" has been initiated :3))
((No response? D:))

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
BC project thread

I Support:
Spoiler:

Award:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Oct 24 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #9

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Eiz
Spoiler:

((Grah. I'm getting tired of waiting for someone else to post. Time to start the fight >w<))

For a long time, Eiz and the intruder stared at each other, neither one moving. As time went on, Eiz started to shake, more and more until he almost burst into madness from the anticipation. After about five minutes, Eiz lost his temper and charged forward.

Chaos ensued.

Eiz ran up to the human with speed invisible to mortal eyes, slugging him in the stomach before he could possibly react. The force sent the man flying and spiraling backwards, but somehow the punch felt somewhat useless. As if it were certain that the Reverend would survive. Eiz teleported somewhere that the Reverend would not see him, and waited for him to get up...

((@Chaike I'm sorry, I was waiting for Ookie to post if she wanted to, but apparently not, so meh.))

This post has been edited by BlackMuffin: Oct 24 2011, 07:38 PM

--------------------

Projects

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Oct 24 2011, 08:10 PM
Post #10

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Reverend
Spoiler:

After waiting for what seemed like forever, the strange black figure darted towards reverend. Before Reverend was able to fully pull the trigger on his pistol, the figure slammed it's fist into his body. Reverend heard a slight crack that seemed to come from his ribs. No matter, I'll find a knife and fix that later. While Reverend was spinning through the air, he fired two shots at the figure, which would have at least grazed the being if he hadn't suddenly vanished. Reverend rolled into a ball just before he hit the ground, and then backflipped into a standing position. "Okay, I'm going to need some high ground if I want to beat this guy," Reverend holstered his pistol, drew his shotaxe, and jumped up the side of the nearest building, grasping a window sill at the peak of his jump. "You wanna fight? Let's do it in MY type of arena." Reverend then propelled himself to the roof of the building, and waited for the black figure, shotaxe at the ready.

((Ha, it's fine, I was just hoping that the rp wouldn't die already... Oh well, time for some badass roof fighting :3))

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
BC project thread

I Support:
Spoiler:

Award:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Ookie Panda
post Oct 29 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

L I L A
The vampire teleported her maximum distance at a time, finally arriving near the entrance of Rozdeq. Her red eyes would glow a bit, similar to a cat's. Indeed, Lila was much like a feline, each step graceful, but her senses heightened for a hunt. Finally she would arrive at the alleyway where the said dwellers were murdered.

She made no signs of panic or even concern at the sight of the two. She actually came closer, inspecting the wounds that took the lives of these fools. It was clear that no gun could have done this without a trace. No powder, no shells, no damage to the surrounding area. She also noted, how both bodies shared almost the exact same wound. Sure, the pieces went flying every which way, but the wound itself left the same markings. This weapon was something precise. Precise and deadly.

Suddenly, she heard two gunshots echoing throughout the whole town. The piercing noise into the silence probably made everyone in the town cringe. Though she had just determined that the dwellers had not died of a gun wound, she decided to investigate the noise, simply because she wasn't fond of it. It didn't sound far, either. Lila vanished again, trying to pinpoint the location of the scene.

Lila's figure emerged from the darkness, her pale skin contrasting the black of the night. She was on the ground where the human and enderman were battling. She could hear them, but couldn't see them. Finally she heard the voice of the human, taunting the other, and her eyes would gaze upwards. "Looks like we have a visitor..." She teleported upwards, but a short distance away, wanting to observe and get a better idea of what was going on.

((<w< Yeah I know I'm way late... I'll be on my way to also reply to the other one. Just been busy IRL. </3))

--------------------

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Nov 7 2011, 08:16 PM
Post #12

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Eiz
Spoiler:

As soon as the Reverend reached the top of Eiz's house, he panicked. What if he took a tile off the roof? What if he crashed through it and into the house? If that happened, he could mess up his treasured dirt collection. Upon realizing this, Eiz went crazy and took action to protect his dirt.

Eiz teleported behind the Reverend and kicked him in the back, trying to knock him off the house. Unfortunately, this did not work as Eiz was not very good at attacking from behind. What he had managed to do, however, was knock the Reverend off his feet. Therefore, Eiz jumped down and stood directly on the human, pinning him down. What happened next would bring chills down any lesser being's spine.

Eiz bent down, opened his mouth wide, and snapped down onto the human's shoulder, biting it and crushing the bone to bits. He ripped all of the skin on the area off and most of the meat as well. Eiz swallowed everything he had just bitten, picked up the Reverend, and threw him off the house.

Wait. Why did that strange feeling that the human was still alive still remain? That human was one tough knot indeed...

((Eiz loves his dirt. Don't touch it.))

This post has been edited by BlackMuffin: Nov 7 2011, 08:16 PM

--------------------

Projects

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Nov 7 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #13

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Reverend
Spoiler:

"Well fuck," Reverend cursed to himself whilst watching the blood spew from his shoulder, "I guess I'm gonna have to ditch this body already." Reverend crashed through the roof of the gas station, and after a couple of seconds, he forced his body to stand back up. "This fight isn't going well. I should have been more prepared," Reverend looked at the gas pumps, and then back at the motel, "I think it's time for a makeshift bomb." Reverend jumped from the rubble pile, and stood up beside a gas pump. "Better make sure this is safe," Said Reverend as he unbuckled his holster. He then flung the holster and pistol as far away from the station as possible. "Hey bastard, come on down. I'd like to have a talk with you." Reverend placed his right hand on the pump, and his palm started to glow. The enderman suddenly appeared in front of Reverend, and he began to throw another frustrated punch. "Ah ah ah, not so fast," Reverend motioned his head towards the gas pump, "You wouldn't want to ruin the fireworks would you?" The enderman threw a puzzled look at the pump, and came to a horrible conclusion.

Suddenly, the gas station ignited, and half of the motel was engulfed in a massive fireball. Reverend, while in spirit form, watched from above. "That was impressive, if I do say so myself," He then turned towards the town, "Time to hunt for another body... preferably not a female vampire this time"

((oopsie daisy, hope dirt is fireproof :3))
((I can't help but wonder how many bodies Reverend has gone through....))

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
BC project thread

I Support:
Spoiler:

Award:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

hyrulianhero123
post Nov 9 2011, 01:57 AM
Post #14

Those pots WANTED to be smashed...
Group Icon

Type: Designer

The Master

Found a random Image that fits him pretty well.
Spoiler:

The master sat upon his throne, half-listening to the reports brought in by his minions. He noticed his assistant, Lila, leave at the words of a messenger. He stared at the messenger, and spoke in a voice that seemed almost formless, yet powerful. "You ssssaid two of our own were found dead... Yet you do nothing yourssself to avenge your comradessss...
I-I was told to r-report my findings as fast as possible-
That is no excussse... You've done nothing but wassste time by comnig here... Could it be? were you ssscared of this being..?
I didn't- I wasn't- No I-
The shade flowed down from it's throne and enveloped the messenger, who screamed violently as his touch dissolved her skin. The master grimaced at the noise, and forced his essence down her throat, dissolving her vocal chords and esophogus. She burned away slowly to a pile of ash, and the shade returned to its place upon its throne, pondering the news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

Zhoul

No image yet. Working on it tongue.gif

Zhoul sat on his makeshift throne, worry creasing his brow.
Two dead.
Monsters, luckily, but anything powerful enough to kill vampires that efficiently was a threat.
Zhoul stepped off his throne and streched. His muscles ached- He'd held onto this body for 70 years. Perhaps that was too long, but transferring to another body always left him weak. If he were to change with something this threatening in town, things may go very badly.
Hey, you there. Fetch me my tonfas. I need to do some fieldwork. he would say to a guard near the back of the cave. Once his tonfas had been presented and equiped, Zhoul set off down the tunnel to the surface. He needed to see if this new creature could be trusted, or if it would need to be killed.

--------------------
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quotes: I see said the blind man.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
If there are no stupid questions, do stupid people get smart just in time to ask questions?
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
and the ever so famous
OMGWTFBBQ

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
TEST I

TEST II

Just a LITTLE different...

+Quote Post

Ookie Panda
post Dec 13 2011, 12:48 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

L I L A
Noise.. noise.. noise!!! It was almost driving her insane. And surely The Master might scold her if she let it go on much longer. Click, clack, click, clack her heels were practically stomping to the ground as she made herself visible within the scene. Not much she could do about the crackling fire now. The explosion was over, and the ringing was causing some creatures to scurry away.

"What a mess," said Lila with a groan. Her eyes scanned over he place, seeing the discarded body of the human, and the damaged body of the enderman, a creature she was more familiar with. But she could have sworn that the human's body collapsed before the explosion. Who else was involved in the fight? She was getting sick of it. "Show yourself, whoever did this!" boomed her voice into the dark town. "Come out and perhaps I'll let you live." Of course, Lila never made any promises. If you looked at her the wrong way she might feel like killing you.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Dec 13 2011, 01:17 AM
Post #16

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Reverend
Spoiler:

Reverend swooped down low, hovering close to the vampire. He waited for a minute, as he observed his possible new shell. She won't do. Her will is too great, so taking over her mind won't be easy. Reverend turned towards his revolver, which was currently being observed by a curious abarimon. "Oh boy, you sure picked a bad time to be out in the open." Reverend chuckled as he drew closer to the being. Before it had a chance to notice what was happening, Reverend had totally enveloped it's mind, making it his own. Reverend delved deeper into the very being of the creature, and eventually found it's soul, cowering in the depths of it's mind. Reverend hastily devoured the soul, and took total control of the body.

A sickening bone crunching sound filled the air as the abarimon was molded into a different being. Soon enough, a fully clothed Reverend stood beside his revolver. He buckled the holster around his waist, and then approached the female vampire. "Excuse me ma'am, would you happen to know where a man could rest for the night? It appears somebody was getting a bit reckless with the hotel." Reverend smirked as he eagerly awaited the vampire's response. He didn't plan on killing her, at least not tonight, but who said he couldn't mess with her...

((hopefully this rp will experience a joyous revival, like the enchanted forest))

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
BC project thread

I Support:
Spoiler:

Award:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Ookie Panda
post Dec 13 2011, 01:39 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

L I L A
Oh, sneaking up on Lila was not a good idea. The vampire hissed, whipping out her loaded pistols. She clicked the safety off, aiming straight at............... was she seeing double? Her eyes shot back and forth between the two identical bodies, only one with pieces missing and the other in pique condition. If it weren't for this momentary confusion, she would have fired her weapon. Unlike humans, when it was past midnight, she didn't question if she was seeing things. Usually only the sunlight cast such illusions.

Sane people backed away from danger. Lila ensued. She got deathly close to the Reverend, the tips of her pistols just a few inches from him. "What are you supposed to be? Did you split your body at the last moment? Or perhaps you're a shape shifter who didn't realize that the form you're mocking is sitting right there." Something caused this and it might have been this person. She kept herself ready for a fight, which was as easy to her as blinking.

((Both RP deaths were my fault T_T </3))

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Dec 13 2011, 02:03 AM
Post #18

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Reverend
Spoiler:

Reverend looked at the pistols, and then over towards the hotel. He grimaced at the charred remains of his past body, and then turned back to the vampire. She seemed like the type who had an itchy trigger finger. "Quite the sight, huh? I hope you have people to clean that up. Wouldn't want the place to smell." Reverend smirked at the vampire, who didn't budge at all. "I actually have no idea what I am. Maybe I'm a very lucky guy who enjoys cheating death," Revered looked at the pistols and placed the pinky and pointer finger of his left hand in both barrels, "Or maybe I'm just careless." He looked back at the vampire, and smiled. "Go ahead, shoot if you want to. It may take some of that stress away. After all, stress causes gray hair, and you don't want to look like an old codger forever do you?" Suddenly a ringing sound ran throughout the air, and an unidentified object came spinning down to earth. The object struck the ground and lodged itself into the dirt. Reverend started to chuckle when he realized what the smoldering, half melted object was. "Well whaddya know, my silver shotaxe."

((Well the rps did need a bit of a break I suppose =p))
((also, axes, out of fucking nowhere))

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
BC project thread

I Support:
Spoiler:

Award:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 06:46 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.