iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Edit Pack Center, You hate it, We edit it. [READ UPDATE]
Rating 4 V
Virus 9
post Oct 31 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Thread closing down. It is now placed in [Open Gates]

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Nov 29 2011, 03:26 AM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Sonic6676GamingP...
post Nov 1 2011, 12:22 AM
Post #2

The Legendary Pikachu That Can Destroy You All.
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Edit your sprite:
---------------------------------------
Sprite Image:(RTP File For Elmer)(RTP File For Vera)
What you want done to it:I want them inside a bed. Awake and Sleeping sprites
Extra (optional):I'm using it for my non commercial project.
---------------------------------------

Edit:Thank you! I didn't expect them sleeping together biggrin.gif, that's a good bonus though.

And, yes, you can take me off hold, Good job biggrin.gif.

This post has been edited by Sonic6676GamingProductions: Nov 1 2011, 07:06 PM

--------------------
I Support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 1 2011, 01:45 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

OK then. I will see what I can do.

[Edit] I have no idea if I made it how you want seeing how I just guess. If you want please tell me what I did wrong and I will try to re-correct it. But here you go and the one in the picture is my little joke.

Spoiler:
[attachment=22987:_Elmer_V...Sleeping.png]

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Nov 1 2011, 02:30 AM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

gettogaara
post Nov 1 2011, 08:42 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Hi. This is probably a pretty odd request but would you be willing to make a two tile door. Like one that would be seen inside of a school? I've been looking around and can't find anything so I've decided I need to ask someone for help. No need to have it opening btw. If you're willing to do the door here's the request with a picture.
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=50911

If you only do people though than that's cool.

--------------------
Gaara: "I finally understand… I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 1 2011, 02:39 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

That is not in a request form but I guess I do not have one for Tile. I will see what I can do though and it might add to the list of editing if I can master it. I will PM you if I can or not.

[Edit] I did my best at it and I think I did at least a little good. I messed with 2 programs to get this so here you are.
Spoiler:
[attachment=22992:_School_Door.png]

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Nov 1 2011, 04:01 PM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Crimson Star
post Nov 1 2011, 05:09 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

Sprite Image:
What you want done to it: I need it to be put in a bed as in sleeping. Please, delete the bed when it's done, so only a cut-out character is displayed. I wanna use it on many beds actually.
Post on Thread or PM: You can post it here, thanks.

--------------------
The previous comment in no way endorses serial killing, bestiality, devil worship, public nudity or throwing cake at fat joggers on the street.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 1 2011, 05:11 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

So a sleeping image. Got it. So you want me to make all 4 direction sleeping or just the top or left or right?

[Edit] I have finished your request. This is what I could and I did 3 direction. Knowing how the back would not do good. Anyways here and it took some time.
Spoiler:
[attachment=22994:_Sleepin...haracter.png]

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Nov 1 2011, 05:59 PM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Crimson Star
post Nov 1 2011, 06:04 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Nov 1 2011, 03:11 PM) *
So a sleeping image. Got it. So you want me to make all 4 direction sleeping or just the top or left or right?

[Edit] I have finished your request. This is what I could and I did 3 direction. Knowing how the back would not do good. Anyways here and it took some time.
Spoiler:
[attachment=22994:_Sleepin...haracter.png]

Oh gosh! It was so quick and it's great! I was expecing a single direction only, but now you just made it even better. Now I can use different directions for the sake of variety! Thank you so much, sir!

--------------------
The previous comment in no way endorses serial killing, bestiality, devil worship, public nudity or throwing cake at fat joggers on the street.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 1 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Glad to help and I seem to be fast. Editing was one thing I did allot.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Crimson Star
post Nov 1 2011, 07:16 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Do I have the right to make another request? It's a simple one, I swear! Tell me when you're not busy, please!

--------------------

+Quote Post

gettogaara
post Nov 1 2011, 07:24 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Sorry about not putting it in request form I just was'nt sure you were up to making it. Anyway though it looks really good man. Thanks alot, this had completley halted my progress. You did a great job.

--------------------
Gaara: "I finally understand… I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 1 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Thanks gettogaara and yes. Basically you just can not have your name twice in the Working on Progress list. But when it is put in Hold or Finished then you may request a new. I do it so others get a chance to have there's edit.

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Nov 1 2011, 07:56 PM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

gettogaara
post Nov 1 2011, 08:10 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Hey, RPG Lover I'm not sure if this is a problem with how I placed it or if the spirte is a bit on the small side but when I use the door as an event it seems to come up a little short so that you can see the bottom part of the wall.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 1 2011, 08:14 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (gettogaara @ Nov 1 2011, 08:10 PM) *
Hey, RPG Lover I'm not sure if this is a problem with how I placed it or if the spirte is a bit on the small side but when I use the door as an event it seems to come up a little short so that you can see the bottom part of the wall.

I will check into it and see what I can find out. If I did mess up in something then I will edit it again.

[Edit] I did at least fix it. To some degree. If you want it to be fixed all the way I say let someone else do it but place this below were you want it put and it will work. Sorry about that. I try to lower it but it kept doing nothing and so I decided to go higher instead.

Spoiler:
[attachment=22996:_School_Door_fix.png]

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Nov 1 2011, 08:53 PM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Crimson Star
post Nov 1 2011, 09:44 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Sprite Image: <removed>
What you want done to it: Putting the character above inside a minecart. A small issue is that I can't let the character body be seen, since I use a visual equipment script and the character's clothes sprite will always be different. So, only the head being displayed if possible. Thanks in advance.
Post on Thread or PM: PM me please. I wouldn't want to see my main character in other games. When you finish, I'm gonna remove the base sprite from here too, if you don't mind.

This post has been edited by Crimson Star: Nov 1 2011, 10:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 1 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (Crimson Star @ Nov 1 2011, 09:44 PM) *
Sprite Image: [Removed for Private]
What you want done to it: Putting the character above inside a minecart. A small issue is that I can't let the character body be seen, since I use a visual equipment script and the character's clothes sprite will always be different. So, only the head being displayed if possible. Thanks in advance.
Post on Thread or PM: PM me please. I wouldn't want to see my main character in other games. When you finish, I'm gonna remove the base sprite from here too, if you don't mind.

Understand and very well. You may remove it right now and I will not put it in this reply so that it is still safe when you remove it.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Crimson Star
post Nov 1 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Aw god! Yours should be the lightspeed shop instead, hahaha. You're quick and do things good. Thanks again, I think I don't need any other edit to be made. If you need anything, I'm quite a good coder myself, so just PM me if you need a script.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 1 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (Crimson Star @ Nov 1 2011, 10:30 PM) *
Aw god! Yours should be the lightspeed shop instead, hahaha. You're quick and do things good. Thanks again, I think I don't need any other edit to be made. If you need anything, I'm quite a good coder myself, so just PM me if you need a script.

LOL. I would of got that done sooner but I was in the bath for a wail. But I did edit Runescape pictures all my time. And I was good at that but got people mad as well (Since I made pictures they hated) but I always loved editing and thank you. Plus I will think about it when I need a code.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

lightspeed15
post Nov 1 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #19

Dope
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Good

QUOTE (Crimson Star @ Nov 1 2011, 06:30 PM) *

...cold.....

--------------------

+Quote Post

gettogaara
post Nov 1 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

I will check into it and see what I can find out. If I did mess up in something then I will edit it again.

[Edit] I did at least fix it. To some degree. If you want it to be fixed all the way I say let someone else do it but place this below were you want it put and it will work. Sorry about that. I try to lower it but it kept doing nothing and so I decided to go higher instead.

It looks perfect now. No need to take it to anyone else. The only odd problem I'm having is that my character can't step directly in front of it lmao. It's like there's a force field blocking the way.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:34 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.