iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RMVX Pixel Madness '11 Wrapup, Get 'em While They're Hot!!!
Getdizzy
post Nov 1 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

Qualifying Round Theme: Anything Goes
Round 1 Theme: The Incorrigible Prankster
Round 2 Theme: The Stalwart Soldier
Semifinal Round Theme: The Erudite Adviser
Final Round Theme: The Diametric Twins

NOTE: The sprites are listed in order of entry under each creator. So the first one under the creator name is that persons qualifying sprite, second is round 1, third is round 2, etc.

All sprites are free to use in noncommercial products as long as they are properly credited. For commercial projects, contact the sprite creator. These sprites are all exclusive to RMVX.net, do not repost on other sites.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Getdizzy
post Nov 1 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Avadan
Spoiler:

The incorrigible prankster, always smiling and skiping. Engineering mischiefs, whispering them to our ears. His worn out robe covered with different colored patches, like his various moods, pranks are for fun but sometimes they break you down.

Darr
Spoiler:

DarkAngel426
Spoiler:

Dat Banana
Spoiler:

"The word soldier entered modern English in the 14th century, from the equivalent Middle English word soudeour, from Anglo-French soudeer or soudeour, meaning mercenary, from soudee, meaning shilling's worth or wage, from sou or soud, shilling. The word is also related to the Medieval Latin soldarius, meaning soldier (literally, "one having pay")." -- Wikipedia page on Soldier, Etymology on Soldier

Emmych
Spoiler:

The Archangel Michael "is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel, the Book of Jude, and the Book of Revelation, in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during his uprising." (taken from the Wikipedia article) This version of Michael is based off of a painting by Guido Reni.'

Wait, what do you mean you didn't realize that the Emperor's adviser was the Big Bad the entire time? The freaky looking golden wing things and mask didn't tip you off? BAHAHAHA, DUDE, YOU SUCK AT RPGS.

fauxonym7
Spoiler:

FenixFyeX
Spoiler:

Loki is mainly known as being the Norse trickster god. Although his trickery occasionally got himself and the other gods into trouble, Loki was also the one to get them out of trouble. Loki is often associated with chaos; he becomes “evil” because it is necessary for him to do so.

IceDragon
Spoiler:

The stage magician, a common trickster, using various illusion tricks for his careful watching audience.

+Quote Post

Getdizzy
post Nov 1 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Kaptain J
Spoiler:

Kazzador
Spoiler:

Exiled from his Kingdom, This troubled Bard could not contain his passion to entertain the adoring crowd... Or so he would have it. Forced to hide in the forest, wearing his camouflaged jester suit and trusty guitar, he ambushes unexpected travellers, and plays his forgotten tales.
Unaware of his own nuisance, he increasingly pesters travellers and is only a matter of time before he is unknowingly branded an outlaw...

Being ravelled in mystery and wisdom, Druids are often found to be great advisor's or leaders. Some say they can manipulate nature and even transform into wild beast themselves. Their nature and respect is often reflected on their appearance, but also hold great untold knowledge and wisdom that many have come to seek.

These gods are said to have emerged at the same time, Siblings if you like. They are entity's of complete opposite from one another. Whether its to maintain a balance or fight for supreme rule, these gods Reflect their aspects onto the physical realm, constantly changing form to those who choose how they see their gods.
Ruler of the Overworld: Aspects of this god include, creation, Light, good, Positive matter and other relative traits.
Ruler of the Underworld: Aspects of this god include, choas, dark, ruin, destruction, anti-matter and other relative traits.

LordBagardo
Spoiler:

MarxMayhem
Spoiler:

Harlequins are a type of jester, and like all jesters, succeeding harlequins from the first, they have been used in comedy, usually with trickery. I was a bit inspired with Harley Quinn when I made this too.

Nishi9261
Spoiler:

Ookie Panda
Spoiler:

Luna the Pixie
Not to be confused with a fairy, pixies are known to be mischievous troublemakers. They are "uncommonly beautiful", with colored skin and wings of a butterfly. For a creature notorious for "stealing children" and "leading travelers astray", it's more than safe to say that they qualify as a mean prankster!

Captain Catastrophe
Though their deeds are sometimes cruel, the code of a pirate is very strict. It demands a percentage of findings to be given to the captain, playing fair at cards, but most of all: loyalty. Loyalty to your crew, loyalty to your ship, and to the code itself. Pirates are one of the msot honest soldiers, even if only amongst themselves.

Paschendaele
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Getdizzy
post Nov 1 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

PINEDAVX
Spoiler:

He's the best clown ever! He makes kids fat and never gains a pound! That has changed now! MWAHAHAHA

Radscythe
Spoiler:

Scinaya
Spoiler:

Gremlin is an English folkloric creature, commonly depicted as mischievous and mechanically oriented, with a specific interest in aircraft. They have never been known to cause fatal accidents, but can be blamed for any untoward incident

Shiro
Spoiler:

Smarthious
Spoiler:

I choose making a Doppleganger, because they are the most well known pranksters in mythology. They can turn into anyone, or anything. Even make illusions to trick you. He has a stache just because I thought it would add character.

Soruve
Spoiler:

Inspired by the Coyote in Native American folklore who is much like Loki in his role. He can imitate and morph into everything he sees and uses his wit to play tricks on people. He also goes by Trickster. The sprite itself is a man wearing the mask of the Coyote, taking on it's personality.

A soldier from the future who will fight for his country till the very end. Even if he manages to be defeated, the self-destruct mechanism embedded in his suit will make sure his enemies follow him to the grave.

The elder high priestess who commutes with the gods and holds answers to the secrets of the universe. Reading the heavenly sky, she advices kings and commoners alike into a more prosperous path, but also bears troubling news of an inescapable fate.

Although they shared their mother's womb, their paths couldn't have been more different. One pursued the path of knowledge and enlightenment using the magic arts while the other path is bound by nothing, living a life of crime.

Timmah
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

EZaxess
post Nov 1 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #5

Home is in your head.
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Props to you man, nicely done! +rep and love

--------------------
My game (currently in development);

Support bar below;
Spoiler:

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=49347"][img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7757/isupportsilentium.png[/img][/url]

Check these rockin' games out;
Spoiler:

Cool stuff;
Spoiler:
<- Charsets and Windowskins ftw.
<- Outdated topic.
<- Scripts ftw.
<- Particles ftw.
<- You WANT to check this out, ftw.

+Quote Post

Celianna
post Nov 1 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

No wonder I couldn't find the thread with all the sprites in it! Thanks for posting Touch.

Also, I was soooo right on who made what in the later rounds. Instead of predicting who would win, it would have been nice if you could guess who made which sprite instead each round laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Getdizzy
post Nov 1 2011, 10:43 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (Celianna @ Nov 1 2011, 06:14 PM) *
No wonder I couldn't find the thread with all the sprites in it! Thanks for posting Touch.

Also, I was soooo right on who made what in the later rounds. Instead of predicting who would win, it would have been nice if you could guess who made which sprite instead each round laugh.gif

When I do the contest again in March, I'm getting an assistant for it. It was too much work to do alone. (Also I need to organise all the information better next year on my side, all the information I just put in this thread was spread between like 10 txt files and two excel files.)

+Quote Post

Retired-Pine
post Nov 1 2011, 11:57 PM
Post #8

Not a democracy
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Man, maybe I'll join up again if we do this again... but this last time was hard for me to even get in

--------------------

Spoiler:

Awards
Spoiler:

Games I support [under construction]
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

mitchi.exe
post Nov 2 2011, 04:30 AM
Post #9

Welcome to RMVX.net, B*tch
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I voted during that time, but I didn't think I'd see some sprites posted here I didn't see that time..
Congrats for the successful competition!

--------------------

Spoiler:

CoA Playable Character Spr completion: 7/13 (~54%)
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

marshman
post Nov 2 2011, 12:43 PM
Post #10

Marshmallowman SP
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

McDonald is now a fat guy FOR eaTing
too much Fast food

--------------------
SIG CLEANED DUE TO MALWARE LINK ;)

+Quote Post

Luneth
post Nov 2 2011, 01:28 PM
Post #11

Hero of Light
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Awesome, a compilation!
These are amazing, thank you for organizing and posting this Touchfuzzy!

--------------------
V CLICK THIS FOR AWSOME PICTURE V
Spoiler:
You know Lightning is awsome ;)

Spoiler:

That's right ~desu

I support:
Spoiler:
Games:

Tutorials:

Other:

My thing(s):
Spoiler:

My Project:

My Project Development Blog:
http://heroesofyoreproductions.wordpress.com

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Nov 5 2011, 06:23 AM
Post #12

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Evil

D:

Oh God, it's my sprite...

I didn't stand a chance tongue.gif

--------------------

Come join Team Smash today!

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

Check out my tutorial and articles:
How to Write a Story
The Kaptain's Article Dump

+Quote Post

Scinaya
post Nov 5 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #13

Spreading the Valentine's joy
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Ahhhh! Well now it's there ;u; Thank you one more time for the competition Touch! I really enjoyed it and I would say it was one of the most exciting contest ever seen here!

--------------------
;u; Thank you:

+Quote Post

lehoangel
post Apr 1 2014, 09:47 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Type: Writer

hi, I want to buy these sprite (Michael Archangel) for my games. How can I buy it now

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 03:23 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.