iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> World Watcher: Till the World ends, Short completed Game
Milonar
post Nov 5 2011, 07:18 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

WORLD WATCHER: TILL THE WORLD ENDS

Please read all the details below before you have any questions. Thank you very much!
This is my first Project and the first time I've used RPGVX. I don't hope to receive any comments. However, you can tell me ­what I should do to improve for the next Project.

Story:

Spoiler:

Hyde is a hard worker and rarely leaves his work for a holiday. One day, news about a new world has been discovered comes to Hyde. He decides to have only a day-off to visit that world. What is Hyde' s job? And what will he find in the new world? You will find out soon by playing World Watcher: Till the World ends€.

Characters:

Spoiler:

Hyde

Hyde is the character that you will control. He is one of the hardest workers in the organization. Despite his busy job, Hyde really loves traveling and helping people. He is a person who doesn't give up and always stays in the bright side. His hobby is practicing fighting with his friends. His face may look a bit childish, but he is mature and understands the meaning/situation of life around him.

Mya

Mya is the person who found the new world that Hyde wants to visit. She has a kind heart and cares about other people (especially World Watcher members). She dislikes breaking rules, so she always sticks with them. Mya may not a good fighter as Hyde, but her knowledge of combining Magic in fighting is very good.

Features:

Spoiler:

1/This Game is quite short, you only need more than 30 minutes to finish it if you skip the Dialogs. I made this for busy people �who �want to have a short Adventure for entertaining.
2/The Bosses seem to be hard. Ho�wever, they have their o�wn �weakness. If you strike their weakness, the battle is very easy.
3/Although this is a short Game, you �won't see any messy Maps or too many mistake of grammars. Believe me, I make this Game �with all my heart.

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Author's Note:

Spoiler:

1/ What is World Watcher?

As a name in Game, World Watcher is a special organization which gather many people from different worlds who has some special talents (such as someone can see ghosts/detect future/powerful than normal people). Their task is finding new worlds and protecting them from harm. There is not only one world. In fact, there are many worlds out there and only World Watcher members have ability/permission to travel between different worlds. As a member of this organization, he/she won't grow old. However, they will have continue their work forever and train themselves to become stronger. If they quit, they will die.

World Watcher is also the name of the big Project that I want to build in the future. And this Game is just a small part for the �whole Project "World Watcher".

2/ Why is this game so short and simple?

This is my first completed game and this is also the first time I used RPGVX. I always use RPG XP, so VX is not my strong point. However, I still want to give it a try. That's why I want to make this Project short and simple to practice using RPGVX. Besides, I'm busy with my study. I want to focus only on studying, so I don't have time to produce a long and complicated game. Now, I can only make short game for entertaining and as a hobby.

I will continue to create some short game in the future. I hope you will play and give comment so that I can improve myself.

3/ When will you start to work on World Watcher?

After the graduation, I will start to work on it immediately. Now, I enjoy writing stories, designing characters and editing events for World Watcher. I'm just a fresh amateur, so I have to practice more for that day- when World Watcher is worked.

Do­­wnload (­­with RTP):

WARNING: WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR DOWNLOAD, YOUR ANTIVIRUS WILL CONSIDER "GAME.EXE" IN THE FILE IS THE TROJAN, AND IT WILL WARN YOU. "GAME.EXE" IS NOT THE VIRUS OR TROJAN. YOU NEED "GAME.EXE" TO PLAY GAME, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS.

SOLUTION 2: YOU CAN LET YOUR ANTIVIRUS REMOVE THE TROJAN (IF YOU FEEL NOT SAFE), THEN YOU CAN PASTE YOUR GAME.EXE IN YOUR RPGVX FOLDER TO THE FILE "WORLD WATCHER PROJECT". THIS WAY, YOU CAN STILL PLAY (WHICH I REALLY HOPE SO). HOWEVER, THIS WAY-YOU MUST INSTALL RPGVX IN YOUR COMPUTER.

IN ORDER FOR EVERYONE DOWNLOAD AND PLAY IT EASY, ANYONE WHO CAN FIND THE WAY TO FIX THIS, PLEASE GIVE ME A NOTE.

Link Removed

Please tell me if the Doawnload has any virues, I will replace the Link.

Credit

Spoiler:

Menu Bar by Syvkal.
Light Effect by Kylock.
RPG Tankentai Sideview Battle System by Mr. Bubble.
Battler Face HUD by Pacman.
Neo Save System by Woratana.
ATS by Modern Algerba.
Music from: Soul Nomad; Ar Tonelico.
Monster Sprite from: http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cagzd200/material.html
Character€™s Faceset and Sprites: http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_actor.html

Please tell me if I miss any name in the Credit.

What I need to improve:

Spoiler:

Yes. Of course, I know what I should improve.
1/The Dialogs, which means I must improve my English.
2/Maps.
3/Battles.
4/The Story more specific+ the Title.
5/The History of Characters.

Finally, thank you very much for downloading my first Game. I hope you enjoy it!

This post has been edited by Akod: Mar 16 2013, 12:29 AM

--------------------
Projects that I support/follow:

Spoiler:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

porkgrinder
post Nov 7 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Looks really nice, but I think the download had a trojan or something, so you should really look into that.

+Quote Post

The-13th-Secret
post Nov 7 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

You know what? I think I will give this a shot.

+Quote Post

Milonar
post Nov 8 2011, 06:27 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (The-13th-Secret @ Nov 7 2011, 07:17 PM) *
You know what? I think I will give this a shot.

Thanks. I'm glad to hear it smile.gif.

@Porkgrinder: Really? I have no idea. I will try t look for it, but it will take some time. I've had a little trouble with the connection of internet lately.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Person1
post Nov 16 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: True Neutral

I tried to download it, but yeah, there's a Trojan in the file.

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Nov 16 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Closing due to trojan complaints. OP PM me when you feel you have a fix.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am your Goddess and you worship me then put this userbar in your sig :D!
-------------You must obey! @_@------------

Other stuff you SHOULD look at :].....Obey @_@!!!!!

Spoiler:
------------My current project-----------------

--------------Projects I'm looking forward to----------

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Dec 31 2011, 04:20 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Re-opened, please report anymore issue involving the download.

However it sounds like the trojan scare may not be so threatening after all.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am your Goddess and you worship me then put this userbar in your sig :D!
-------------You must obey! @_@------------

Other stuff you SHOULD look at :].....Obey @_@!!!!!

Spoiler:
------------My current project-----------------

--------------Projects I'm looking forward to----------

+Quote Post

Jhordy
post Feb 13 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Oh!...My!...LORD! I WANNA PLAY IT! biggrin.gif WHERE"S THE LINK...TEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE biggrin.gif
MUAAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA..........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!!! (grats! smile.gif
)

This post has been edited by Jhordy: Feb 13 2012, 12:05 AM

+Quote Post

Milonar
post Feb 13 2012, 01:51 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jhordy @ Feb 13 2012, 12:05 AM) *
Oh!...My!...LORD! I WANNA PLAY IT! biggrin.gif WHERE"S THE LINK...TEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE biggrin.gif
MUAAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA..........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!!! (grats! smile.gif
)

Link: Link Removed
The game will work with no trouble if you've already installed VX RTP inside your computer wink.gif . Thank you for taking interested in my Project.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

opatrick55
post Mar 15 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Did you find an issuse due to all the viruses, because it has infected my PC and i am about to format it...

seem impossible to repair it!

give us an other link without them sad.gif please!!!! sad.gif

i am about to format my PC because of them!!!! mad.gif mad.gif

thanks a lot

This post has been edited by opatrick55: Mar 15 2013, 11:04 PM

+Quote Post

Akod
post Mar 16 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

My scan showed positive for a Trojan and previous poster contracted the virus.

Links are removed and this is being closed.

If the OP ever comes back on feel free to send me a message when you have an updated version without the virus.

--------------------

Having issues eventing something? Feel free to send me a message and I will see what I can do!

I Support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 11:29 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.