iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> ADVENTURE~, Pseudo-Choose your own adventure
Raiho the XV
post Nov 20 2011, 06:36 PM
Post #1

Back in Black
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Hey! This is my first game here and I was a bit worried about putting this one up here. Partially because I didn't know if it had been done before and partially, I wasn't sure if this game would be counted as a roleplay. But I said to hell with it!

The gist of it:
Okay, This is Adventure!~ The game is about...well it's about and amnesiac, whose a swordsman. Take it and make and epic adventure out of it or something

How to:
Ahem, the point of this game is to...Well there is no point. Anyway, the way you play it is simple.

+ I will start with a post setting up the world and what not before giving the player an action.
Ex: >You tumble into a the rouge's tent

+The person who posts next must give the result of said action
Ex: >The rogue slashes at you in his sleep

+and the person after them gives another action to the player
Ex: >Run AWAY!!!

+So on and so forth. Risne and Repeat. Ect., Etc. You get the point.

+If the player dies, He will be revived mysteriously and from time to time I will play the role of the "Deus Ex Machina" for our hero.

Rules & Regulations:
No Explicit Material...Just no..
No gamebreaking bro...That just sucks out all the fun for everyone
ex: > You teleport to the REAL villain's lain whilst he's napping and save the worldS~
> You surge up to level 999 instantly and one-shot the villain
Be creative (somewhat)

That's it I guess...now it's my post

> You have a freaky preminition about you, SOME HOT CHICK, A OLD GUY, and A BUFF DUDE fighting a monster. The dream ends and A goddess tells all this non-important stuff before she asks you to allocate some points and sends you on your way. You suddenly wake up from this dream and find yourself memory-less or..Oh, oh with amnesia! Glad you allocated those points towards intelligance, aren't you? Now where are you? Looks like you're in some forest. Lucky no spider decided to bite you...or worse. Oh, Spoke to soon.
>BIG-ASS SPIDER leaps on to the scene.
>You find yourself a sword...but what to do with it! Low and behold, you don't know how to use it!! or atleast that's what you think, considering the Amnesia-thing you got right now. The Spider creeps closer...What to do?!

This post has been edited by Raiho the XV: Nov 20 2011, 06:41 PM

--------------------
I support
Spoiler:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

ninjapie
post Mar 18 2012, 09:14 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: True Neutral

QUOTE (Raiho the XV @ Nov 20 2011, 02:36 PM) *
Hey! This is my first game here and I was a bit worried about putting this one up here. Partially because I didn't know if it had been done before and partially, I wasn't sure if this game would be counted as a roleplay. But I said to hell with it!

The gist of it:
Okay, This is Adventure!~ The game is about...well it's about and amnesiac, whose a swordsman. Take it and make and epic adventure out of it or something

How to:
Ahem, the point of this game is to...Well there is no point. Anyway, the way you play it is simple.

+ I will start with a post setting up the world and what not before giving the player an action.
Ex: >You tumble into a the rouge's tent

+The person who posts next must give the result of said action
Ex: >The rogue slashes at you in his sleep

+and the person after them gives another action to the player
Ex: >Run AWAY!!!

+So on and so forth. Risne and Repeat. Ect., Etc. You get the point.

+If the player dies, He will be revived mysteriously and from time to time I will play the role of the "Deus Ex Machina" for our hero.

Rules & Regulations:
No Explicit Material...Just no..
No gamebreaking bro...That just sucks out all the fun for everyone
ex: > You teleport to the REAL villain's lain whilst he's napping and save the worldS~
> You surge up to level 999 instantly and one-shot the villain
Be creative (somewhat)

That's it I guess...now it's my post

> You have a freaky preminition about you, SOME HOT CHICK, A OLD GUY, and A BUFF DUDE fighting a monster. The dream ends and A goddess tells all this non-important stuff before she asks you to allocate some points and sends you on your way. You suddenly wake up from this dream and find yourself memory-less or..Oh, oh with amnesia! Glad you allocated those points towards intelligance, aren't you? Now where are you? Looks like you're in some forest. Lucky no spider decided to bite you...or worse. Oh, Spoke to soon.
>BIG-ASS SPIDER leaps on to the scene.
>You find yourself a sword...but what to do with it! Low and behold, you don't know how to use it!! or atleast that's what you think, considering the Amnesia-thing you got right now. The Spider creeps closer...What to do?!

> You take the sword and throw it at some random guy who wanted to go for a walk in the woods. It hits him and he screams "SON OF A..." Then dies. The spider goes to the man and you run away
> As you run away you see the HOT CHICK and BUFF DUDE (from post above) What do you do?

--------------------
I blend in with the common crowd. Then, like a whisper, I am a pie.

+Quote Post

Jack123
post Jun 27 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Okay, I'm going to join in;

> You ask the HOT CHICK and BUFF DUDE "Where the hell is the 'A OLD GUY'?!?"

> They look at you and ask you if you remebered to take your pills.

> What do YOU do next??

This post has been edited by Jack123: Jun 28 2012, 06:13 AM

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 10:52 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.