iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Blue Moon RP, My first one!!!!!!!!!
SolarHope
post Dec 7 2011, 02:51 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer

Once on a night of a blue moon, there once was a school. I'll tell you more about this 'school' later. Right now, let's focus on some girls. Three girls, to be exact. One blessed in fire, the other in ice, another in water.
~~~
"Come ON, Solar, stop staring at the handbag! We're going to get it anyway!" a girl wearing a purple dress (Purple is her fave color.), with brown hair and silver eyes shouted as a gorgeous redhead with crimson eyes wearing a black dress stared at a Juicy Couture bag.
~~~
Sign Up! (As long as it's a human character, you can just make this and jump right in. I just want to know about the characters!)

Username:
Chrcter. Name:
Age (Must be less than 18!):
Personality:
Hometown (Just make it up! We're in a reigon called Usuka, though!):
~~~
More information:
My first topic (Has a lot of info on my characters.): http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=51741&st=0

--------------------
Hello!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack123
post Jun 30 2012, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Please add more info about the RP. What is it about, what are we going to do in it? Are we just supposed to create a character and stare at the screen stupidly unsure.gif ?

Maybe you could look at some other RPs to see some examples?

Anyway I'll add a character because I really have nothing else to... Unless you count staring at a computer screen stupidly as doing something tongue.gif ...

Username: Jack123

Character name: Henry

Personality: Optimistic, always smile. Hobbies include painting himself blue, starring at blue things, painting things blue and then starring at them, playing games or doing activities that include blue things and walks by the beach tongue.gif . Motto: 'Nothing really important happens until someone takes a chance.'
Themesong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBfB5muFu0...;feature=relmfu

Hometown: Greentown, where everything is blue... Except for the grass, which is Red.

+Quote Post

EmeraldFlamelet
post Sep 2 2012, 11:53 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Good

If you can create a bit more of a story, I will gladly join in smile.gif But for now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: EmeraldFlamelet

Chrcter. Name: Acario

Personality: Thoughtful and composed, coupled with a general kindness and respect

Hometown: Segmay

+Quote Post

Johnny0798
post Sep 22 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #4

If you're reading THIS, you're not reading THIS.
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Neutral Good

---REMOVED---

This post has been edited by Johnny0798: Sep 23 2012, 01:12 AM

--------------------
My Works:

I have to make another support bar for my VX project, but while there isn't one, come here.
My script, Improved Window_Status. I should make a bar for it too!

- Join Deb, Mace, Akod, Johnny and Sketcy in the quest to uncover the secrets of the Yggdrasil Labyrinth!

I support:

- I ORDER you to play this!

Open the spoiler if you're new to the forum:
Spoiler:
Before everything, read the Forum's Rules.

Make an introduction of yourself here! Don't be shy! We don't bite! At least, I don't!

If you have problems with Switches, Variables or anything else related to events, take a look at Aindra's RPG Maker VX School, the best tutorial ever! Download the Practice Events to test your eventing skills!

Post projects made in RPG Maker VX here! Read the Rules and Guidelines before posting! Projects on any other program come here. Be sure to play other people's games too.

Check out our resources here! Request resources here. Make sure you read this and this before requesting!

Have any troubles using VX? Ask for help here! Read this, this and this before asking for help.

Get scripts for your game here! Don't say "Your script gives me an error saying "superclass mismatch"! What do I do?". If this happens, you're using VX Ace, and there's no other way around this than requesting it to be converted to RGSS3 here.

Request scripts for VX, and ONLY VX, here! If you have trouble using a script, ask for help here.

If you're working too much on your projects, take a rest here and here!

Do you use RPG Maker VX Ace Lite? Come to the brand-new Ace Lite section found here! I just don't know why is there a scripting section inside it, as Ace Lite has no scripting support, from what I've heard.

Well, I think that's all. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, like I am!

+Quote Post

Ceridwen
post Sep 22 2012, 10:35 PM
Post #5

Reviewer
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

(ooc: I'm sorry johnny, but from the look of the date of the opening post.... dec 6, 2011.....and then the second at jun 30, 2012.....I would have to say this may be abit dead.

But do not fear.....if you would like to make a roleplay, I can definitely help. Or I could make one. Blood puppet/RPG_Lover is pretty active, check his rp out...it may have an opening.)

If you need any help or advice, let me know by pm. Sorry again for this.))

--------------------

+Quote Post

Johnny0798
post Sep 22 2012, 10:45 PM
Post #6

If you're reading THIS, you're not reading THIS.
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Neutral Good

QUOTE (Ceridwen @ Sep 22 2012, 07:35 PM) *
(ooc: I'm sorry johnny, but from the look of the date of the opening post.... dec 6, 2011.....and then the second at jun 30, 2012.....I would have to say this may be abit dead.

But do not fear.....if you would like to make a roleplay, I can definitely help. Or I could make one. Blood puppet/RPG_Lover is pretty active, check his rp out...it may have an opening.)

If you need any help or advice, let me know by pm. Sorry again for this.))

mellow.gif Oh... I haven't even noticed...
There's no problem. I just wanted to join this because it was the easiest. The others need PM, are out of date, or...
I can only think of these two.
That's too bad sad.gif .

--------------------
My Works:

I have to make another support bar for my VX project, but while there isn't one, come here.
My script, Improved Window_Status. I should make a bar for it too!

- Join Deb, Mace, Akod, Johnny and Sketcy in the quest to uncover the secrets of the Yggdrasil Labyrinth!

I support:

- I ORDER you to play this!

Open the spoiler if you're new to the forum:
Spoiler:
Before everything, read the Forum's Rules.

Make an introduction of yourself here! Don't be shy! We don't bite! At least, I don't!

If you have problems with Switches, Variables or anything else related to events, take a look at Aindra's RPG Maker VX School, the best tutorial ever! Download the Practice Events to test your eventing skills!

Post projects made in RPG Maker VX here! Read the Rules and Guidelines before posting! Projects on any other program come here. Be sure to play other people's games too.

Check out our resources here! Request resources here. Make sure you read this and this before requesting!

Have any troubles using VX? Ask for help here! Read this, this and this before asking for help.

Get scripts for your game here! Don't say "Your script gives me an error saying "superclass mismatch"! What do I do?". If this happens, you're using VX Ace, and there's no other way around this than requesting it to be converted to RGSS3 here.

Request scripts for VX, and ONLY VX, here! If you have trouble using a script, ask for help here.

If you're working too much on your projects, take a rest here and here!

Do you use RPG Maker VX Ace Lite? Come to the brand-new Ace Lite section found here! I just don't know why is there a scripting section inside it, as Ace Lite has no scripting support, from what I've heard.

Well, I think that's all. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, like I am!

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Sep 23 2012, 03:03 AM
Post #7

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I like to keep things up to date as good as I can. Might as well close this then.

If the OP want this re-open just PM me.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 06:13 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.