iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> Note for Early Project Feedback Threads

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fairy Tale - Valentine
bulls
post Dec 22 2011, 06:58 PM
Post #1

You will be worse than dead!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

"Once upon a time, there was a little soldier, a young one that had skills like an adult. The little soldier was eager to kill an evil wizard that lives in an old castle. The little soldier makes his way and when the little soldier was near the castle, kid saw dead bodies and even a half dead soldier. Half dead soldiers time is almost dead, but he had a few things to say to the kid. He said not to enter and go back to his village and talk to his general. Little soldier doesn't seem interessted, but the kid does have a good heart and goes to his village. Valentia, is the village where the dead soldier lived, pretty near of the evil wizards castle. Little soldier notices one thing about the village, there were no inhabitants, just soldiers, just like him. Little soldier seems confused but still tries to find the general. Kid finds the general, sadly, reckless general doesn't care about fallen allies. Little soldier seems mad and goes out,but then the kid sees a shouting priest. The little soldier approaches the priest, eventhough he isn't a fan of religion but he was fond of what the priest was telling. The topic was,how to kill the evil wizard. After hearing the priest little soldier went, to kill the evil wizard. "

"The little soldier is pretty young. School wasn't working out. Mind wasn't creative, but the kid was talented with the sword. The kid went to the army and got stronger. The little soldier then became a mercenary. But not a mercenary that was hunting people or monsters, but he was just looking for a specific place. A huge castle."

"A rather unpleasent fellow, that lives in a huge castle. He deserts town in style, leaving no bodies. Maybe it's his hobby, maybe he just likes stuff clean.Nobody know much about this guy, but everyone knows that they should not approach him. Stories even say that he rules all evil of the earth, but that stays a secret... "

"Well, I can't tell every detail but I can show it."

Spoiler:

"Voilà, just like magic don't you think?"

Spoiler:

"A cute village, what's missing is a huge tumbleweed to compliment the emptyness."

"Well, I can't ask for money from reading,but can you atleast spread the word?I don't like reading these fairy tales by myself."

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=52151"][img]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/SexyRedPenguin/intersectbar.png[/img][/url]

"Maybe you don't like that one...here I'll give you another one, choose your poison but don't worry it won't hurt using both."

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=52151"][img]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/SexyRedPenguin/FTValentine.png[/img][/url]

"I do take some credits for reading, but the creators that made this book possible also deserve some."

Spoiler:

Tiles:
Enterbrain.
Lunarea.
Ying.

This post has been edited by bulls: Jan 14 2012, 09:16 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

EZaxess
post Dec 23 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #2

Home is in your head.
Group Icon

Type: Designer

There's an innocent / fairy tale feel to all of that, especially with the nicknames given to the characters instead of real names.

I also love the tinting, it's tasteful and send out a good vibe.

--------------------
My game (currently in development);

Support bar below;
Spoiler:

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=49347"][img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7757/isupportsilentium.png[/img][/url]

Check these rockin' games out;
Spoiler:

Cool stuff;
Spoiler:
<- Charsets and Windowskins ftw.
<- Outdated topic.
<- Scripts ftw.
<- Particles ftw.
<- You WANT to check this out, ftw.

+Quote Post

Kaimi
post Dec 23 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #3

RPGMakerVX.net's official Seranille lover
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

The plot despite being somewhat simple sounds very fun! "Kid" is very... strange and evil wizard... If you design the plot and the characters the game might be very good.

The window you used in the first screen is something that doesn't "get" to me as there are no trees outside of the house but across the window you can clearly see some trees. Also, you could move the desk with the bookcase something like 16 pixels up: I think it would look better, that is assuming you parallax too.

The pink flowers on the second screenshot are not something I would like to see in the soldier village if it is what I think that is, but other colours fit here.

--------------------

Thanks to Kaviator for the signature

My resources
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

bulls
post Dec 23 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

The window you used in the first screen is something that doesn't "get" to me as there are no trees outside of the house but across the window you can clearly see some trees. Also, you could move the desk with the bookcase something like 16 pixels up: I think it would look better, that is assuming you parallax too.

Well,how about that,that house isn't even in that village.

EDIT:
Thanks EZ and updated with new logo.

This post has been edited by bulls: Dec 23 2011, 08:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Emmych
post Dec 23 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Artist

Okay, normally I'm not "that guy" when it comes to grammar and punctuation and all that, but you really gotta start adding spaces after your commas and periods. ;__; It's incredibly difficult to read all the info you have up.

Other than that, this looks cute! The tint to the maps is especially nice - I DIG. B)

+Quote Post

bulls
post Dec 23 2011, 09:06 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Fixed it for conveniency(?) reason.

--------------------

+Quote Post

bulls
post Jan 14 2012, 09:17 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

UPDATED topic!
-Added character graphics.
-Changed topic font.
-Updated the screenshots(no new ones added.)

--------------------

+Quote Post

farhankhan
post Jan 19 2012, 04:39 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Would you be keen to share what kind of tint you're using? I love it!

--------------------

Proudly Supporting:

+Quote Post

bulls
post Feb 11 2012, 08:08 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

I will share the tint settings and even the game file itself once it reaches a certain amount of downloads.
So don't worry.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 04:23 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.