Remains is a 2d, survival type game. In the game, you are a character that has just woken up on an island. You have no idea how you got there, and you have no idea where you are. The only thing you really know is that the world was pretty much deteriorated, and the only thing left of earth was a few islands. There is no type of civilization around you of any sort. Your job is to survive on that island for as long as you can. You must provide yourself with shelter, food, water and weapons.
- Build / Destroy anything in the game.
- Create many different things with the environment around you; doors, chairs, tables, weapons, glass, fences, etc.
- Animals that could potentially hurt you, without the required weapons.
- Timing of digging / chopping / mining / fishing will be greatly reduced with the right tools.
- Locks on doors.
- Types of terrain you can obtain: Handful of Sand, Handful of Dirt, Wood Log, Stone, Wool, Sticks, Fire, Tree Seed.
- Types of tools: Hatchet, Pickaxe, Shovel, Fishing rod, Hammer, Nails.
- Types of weapons: Sword, Bow and arrow.
- Planting Trees - When you chop down a tree, you get some wood slabs and a random amount of tree seeds. When you plant the seed, it takes 2 minutes until it becomes a tree.
First draft of Login Screen:
(Crafting) - SO FAR
The current sprite is being worked on and should be finished in a few days.
Oh, and looking for some one who can create a tree to match the tiles.