iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> [CLOSED][SHOP] Rekx's Graphics, "It's only failure if you stop trying."
Rating 5 V
Rekx
post Dec 31 2011, 02:32 AM
Post #1

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Since I'm not getting any more requests, I see no reason to keep this open.!

To practice my photoshopping skills, and help out the community, I've decided to open up a graphics shop! <-- This is actually a lie. To be blunt: I'M SICK OF SEEING UGLY/POORLY MADE TITLE SCREENS(Etc.) IN PEOPLE'S GAMES. Seriously, I detest them.
Because I continue to get requests that would require me to physically draw something I'll just note this at the top. I. Can't. Draw. I don't even have a tablet or scanner, so I couldn't do it even if I was any good.
If you want a title/gameover/logo with the highest potential for it to look really cool, you'd do well to focus on abstract backgrounds. I'm not good with putting images together to make a scene, tables and chairs, it all usually ends up looking mediocre.

All examples aside from EXCIEL'S HAVEN are free to use in your projects, though I don't see why you would use them since they have names on them.
EXAMPLES: *NEW*
Spoiler:

NOTE* Menu Graphics such as this REQUIRE a mockup!

Header for Web Page
Project Logo

COMPLETED REQUESTS:
[1.]finncarls
[2.]Foohassje
[3.]Skywalk
[4.]daro111 {1} {2}
[5.]Ragnarok99999
[6.]IXFURU
[7.]_Gryphon
[8.]maxhope
[9.]Ryuuru
[10.]WreakingHavoc
[11.]Silveran
[12.]Uvil
[13.]King of RMVX
[14.]andyvrc
[15.]lecode
[16.]FrostByte Games
[17.]Jamling
[18.]DeadS0L
[19.]Jamling #2
[20.]romoku
[21.]Faris
[22.]veinhardt.nightshade
[23.]WreakingHavoc [1] [2]
[24.]pillanious

PENDING RESPONSE: *Update 2/13/12 - You can get your images by clicking on your respective name here.

STOCK LIST:
Requester 1: DeadS0L
Requester 2: Binkiwinki2
Requester 3: Lord Mephisto
Requester 4: CAB_333
Requester 5: zaki.

If the list is full, you're request could possibly be overlooked.

REJECTED:
1. 1

REQUEST TEMPLATE:
HEADER TEXT:
SUBHEADER TEXT:
OTHER INFORMATION:
COLOR SCHEME(Optional):
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED(Optional; if you want anything specific in your logo/title/gameover, post them here):
TYPE (Logo/Title/Gameover/Signature/Userbar/Menu Graphic?):
SIZE (1: 640x480[XP])(2: 544x416[VX/Ace])(3: 400x180)(4: 600x220)(5: 200x40)(6: 200x20)(7: 200x80[Signature])(8: 300x25 [Userbar])(9: CustomxCustom):
GAME TOPIC:
THIS IS NOT WHAT THE TOPIC OF YOUR GAME IS. THIS IS A LINK TO YOUR GAME'S TOPIC. I THOUGHT THAT WAS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS, BUT I SUPPOSE I WAS WRONG.

EXAMPLE REQUEST:
HEADER TEXT: Call of Cinera
SUBHEADER TEXT: The Last Trial
OTHER INFORMATION: Nothing, aside from the main colors which I wish to be purple, pink, and maybe blue.
COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Purple, Blue, Pink
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: None
TYPE: Title
SIZE: 2
GAME TOPIC:

And for you guys to copy paste-
BLANK TEMPLATE:
CODE
[i]HEADER TEXT: [/i]
[i]SUBHEADER TEXT: [/i]
[i]OTHER INFORMATION: [/i]
[i]COLOR SCHEME(Optional):[/i]
[i]IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: [/i]
[i]TYPE: [/i]
[i]SIZE: [/i]
[i]GAME TOPIC: [/i]

If you can't take the time to read my topic, more than likely your request isn't worth doing.

Rules
1. DON'T freak out if your design isn't done immediately! I have a life too kids!
2. DON'T request things that are just... wrong. Yes guys, no girls.
3. DON'T PM me about a request, unless you want to keep your request under wraps.
4. DO provide me with any image you want included, no you don't have to but it would be a lot easier on me if you did.
5. DO use the template people, I made it for a reason.
6. DON'T quote my entire topic in your post, it's silly.
7. DON'T request an image and ditch. If your requested item stays in the PENDING RESPONSE too long I may (will) end up deleting the image.
8. DON'T make more than two requests at a time. *UPDATED 2/12/2012
9. DON'T take title screens or images made for other people unless you have their specific consent. It wasn't made for you, so you shouldn't have anything to do with it.
10. DON'T claim you did it all yourself. While I do not REQUIRE you credit me for my work, you didn't make it so you shouldn't be a jerk about it. It would be nice to receive credits, though.
11. DON'T post in this topic if it does not have to do with requesting something or has something to do with your request. Private Message me if you wish to speak to me otherwise, I do not want my topic cluttered with completely unrelated posts.
12. DON'T PM me with something to do with a request if you posted it in my topic. YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND YOUR REQUEST DISCARDED.
13. DON'T expect me to fix your Grammar. How you post your header and subtext is exactly how it's going to appear on your request. I am NOT your English Teacher, if you can't type correctly don't expect me to repair your broken language. I merely copy-paste what you put, or retype it exactly how you put it.
14. DON'T type "None", "Nothing", "No", into the SUBHEADER field if you don't want me to put anything! Leave it BLANK! Anything put there is AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED TO BE THE SUBHEADER TEXT. *UPDATED 2/12/2012
15. DO add a mockup if you want me to design the visual of your menu/title screen so you or someone else can script it! I can't do these without such things! I do not script, though, so do not expect me to code it. *UPDATED 2/18/2012
16. DON'T directly link to the image on my file host account. GET YOUR OWN. Don't mooch off of me! If I catch you doing this, I will remove your image after 3 days. *UPDATED 3/7/2012
17. DON'T MULTIREQUEST. If you already requested something from someone else, DON'T GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE THEIR WORK OR THEY'RE TAKING TOO LONG TO FULFILL IT. In the same accord, DON'T request something from me, then request the same thing from someone else. THAT'S RUDE. AND REALLY ANNOYING. I work hard on these Requests; it ticks me off when I give them to people, only to have them request the same thing from someone else. DON'T DO THAT. Or at least TELL ME you hate it. Geez. *UPDATED 3/9/2012
18. DON'T make a request if you don't have at least 5 posts! As much as I like making this stuff, and as much as the fact that people sign up just to make one pleases me, I won't ever know where those end up!
19. DO have a topic with your game on it with decent information! While this isn't required, it'd be nice to see what I'm making this for!
*NEW* 20. DO give me five stars if you liked my work! I dunno, I think it would be cool. Or something.
*NEW* 21. DON'T give me a request that's super complicated. I can do decent work, but I'd rather not have to spend two to three hours doing work that most likely won't turn out good.

Want free space?
10 GBs of free storage to upload and distribute your games!
The best way you can support me is by helping yourself to free space!

This post has been edited by Rekx: Jun 12 2012, 03:56 AM

--------------------

Remember that time when you thought about quitting? Remember that time where you were trapped and couldn't get out? Do you remember that time where you were on the brink of the end, where you were so close, and yet you couldn't reach it, no matter how hard you stretched?

Do you remember?

If you do, you must forget. Forget the pain, forget the circumstances, forget the life. Remember only what helped you push through. Remember only what got you out of that stipulation. Remember what allowed you to achieve your goal.

Remember, but forget. Forget, but always remember.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

WreakingHavoc
post Dec 31 2011, 03:18 AM
Post #2

SoulStrider
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

So is this free? If so, I have a request.
HEADER TEXT: The Lost Memoirs
SUBHEADER TEXT: None
Type: Title
DESIGN THEME: A leatherbound journal with "The Lost Memoirs" handwritten on the cover in gold ink. It's an ancient journal. And it's laying on a workbench with clockwork gears, wrenches, and screw drivers lying scattered around it. The book should have a redish brown cover. And a candle sitting next to the book on the work bench. Other than that, you could do anything you want with it as long as you don't go overboard with it. If you could do this, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

This post has been edited by WreakingHavoc: Dec 31 2011, 05:12 PM

--------------------
The Assassin is lurking in the shadows of your mind. Can you say the same?

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Dec 31 2011, 03:23 AM
Post #3

Fascination with life
Group Icon

It'd be nice if you didn't have my entire topic in your post. Yes it's free. As for your request... with all that I'd have to draw out a screen, which wouldn't be a problem if I could draw. Sorry, I just don't think I'd be able to do it.

--------------------

Remember that time when you thought about quitting? Remember that time where you were trapped and couldn't get out? Do you remember that time where you were on the brink of the end, where you were so close, and yet you couldn't reach it, no matter how hard you stretched?

Do you remember?

If you do, you must forget. Forget the pain, forget the circumstances, forget the life. Remember only what helped you push through. Remember only what got you out of that stipulation. Remember what allowed you to achieve your goal.

+Quote Post

WreakingHavoc
post Dec 31 2011, 03:29 AM
Post #4

SoulStrider
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rekx @ Dec 30 2011, 10:23 PM) *
It'd be nice if you didn't have my entire topic in your post. Yes it's free. As for your request... with all that I'd have to draw out a screen, which wouldn't be a problem if I could draw. Sorry, I just don't think I'd be able to do it.

Well, I've got a picture you could use for the book if you'd like? As for the gears and the screwdriver and candle...well, gears could be easy, screwdrivers too, but if you can't draw a candle, then I wouldn't mind if you left that out. And the workbench I'd think would be the easiest part. Would that be do-able? You might have to resize the book though.

This post has been edited by WreakingHavoc: Dec 31 2011, 03:30 AM

--------------------
The Assassin is lurking in the shadows of your mind. Can you say the same?

+Quote Post

donleon
post Dec 31 2011, 03:32 AM
Post #5

adorable kyon
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

umm are you gonna do my request Rekx smile.gif im sorry for PMing it instead smile.gif

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

My game:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Dec 31 2011, 06:38 AM
Post #6

Fascination with life
Group Icon

@donleon
Didn't you read the rules? Rule #1.

@WreakingHavoc
I can't draw at all
. If you want this done, I'd need the images from somewhere, google images being an example.
EDIT; Also, please remove my entire topic from your first post.

This post has been edited by Rekx: Dec 31 2011, 06:39 AM

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

donleon
post Dec 31 2011, 08:06 AM
Post #7

adorable kyon
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

i was just asking hahacause my request is kinda different anyway sorry haha smile.gif

jolly new year tongue.gif

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

My game:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Dec 31 2011, 06:56 PM
Post #8

Fascination with life
Group Icon

* Added a third example in the examples spoiler.

Requests, anyone?

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

finncarls
post Jan 1 2012, 07:35 PM
Post #9

I have some 'experience' with pyrotechnics
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

HEADER TEXT: Phantom Vale
SUBHEADER TEXT: Legends
DESIGN THEME: A large wooden table with a pillow holding a large white gemstone (something like this)
OTHER INFORMATION: Nil
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: Nil

I would greatly appreciate this, your examples look awesome.

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 2 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #10

Fascination with life
Group Icon

I wasn't sure completely on how you wanted it to look, so this is what I came up with [LINK]. Tell me if you want anything changed.

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

finncarls
post Jan 3 2012, 03:40 AM
Post #11

I have some 'experience' with pyrotechnics
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

o.o ISH PERFECT Thank you so much! <3

--------------------
No Vikings don't have horns on their helmets <true

Click here to feed me a Fruit!
open if you dare
Spoiler:
My Supports:

¡uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ oʇ ʍoɥ ʍouʞ noʎ ɟı ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd
Chuck norris likes his meat so rare he only eats unicorns
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
If you're NOT a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!
"there once a man from Leeds
who swallowed a packet of seeds
in less then an hour
his dick was a flower
and his balls were a bundle of weeds."

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 5 2012, 10:08 PM
Post #12

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Someone's gotta need something, I'm still taking requests!

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

maxhope
post Jan 6 2012, 12:21 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Type: Writer

QUOTE (Rekx @ Jan 5 2012, 08:08 PM) *
Someone's gotta need something, I'm still taking requests!

Header text: Animus
Subheader text: the book of life
Design theme: A book similar of the one in Soul calibur III
With the cover of the head of a wolf.
Other information: If its possible please make two versions
one with a black background and another one with a beach
or ocean background.
Type: please a logo of the book with the wolfhead cover
Can be a black book with the head in dark blue.

I hope you understand and help.
I wait thanks so much.

--------------------
Freedom and love must be the signature of my soul...

+Quote Post

cookie_priest
post Jan 6 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Header Text: Bonds
Subheader Text: Across centuries, worlds, lives, and loves
Design: A planet, in front of which there is a rose. Behind the entire thing is a sword. Other than that, a pale overall scheme with header text (and maybe sub-header? up to you) in dark red
Type: Title

Thanks for you time, and your art is very nice!

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 6 2012, 09:41 PM
Post #15

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Request accepted, though, you need to know that I don't draw anything. Because my art looks really bad. Overlays, styles, and effects are the only friends I've got.

Also, I've never played any of the Soul Caliburs, so I have no clue what you're talking about.

This post has been edited by Rekx: Jan 6 2012, 09:44 PM

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

maxhope
post Jan 7 2012, 12:56 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rekx @ Jan 6 2012, 07:41 PM) *
Request accepted, though, you need to know that I don't draw anything. Because my art looks really bad. Overlays, styles, and effects are the only friends I've got.

Also, I've never played any of the Soul Caliburs, so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Thanks for accepting. no problem.
I hope this helps
something like this i guess

pic

pic 1

thanks again
Ps: Trust in your art and the others will trust too (:

--------------------
Freedom and love must be the signature of my soul...

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 7 2012, 02:39 PM
Post #17

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Announcement: I took out the design theme part of the request template, because people were misinterpreting what I meant by that. I'll still try to do the other two, but I cannot guarantee "fantasticalicious" results.

EDIT: cookie_priest, does your game have something to do with love? Anyways, here is your image [LINK].

This post has been edited by Rekx: Jan 7 2012, 03:13 PM

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

Faalhaasje
post Jan 7 2012, 04:06 PM
Post #18

Dutchman
Group Icon

HEADER TEXT: Mercenary
SUBHEADER TEXT: The lands of russia
OTHER INFORMATION: just add a cool background please wink.gif
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED:
SIZE: 2 (544x416)

This post has been edited by Faalhaasje: Jan 7 2012, 04:06 PM

--------------------
Y can't we event our own lives ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 7 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #19

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Here you go [LINK].

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

Faalhaasje
post Jan 8 2012, 10:49 AM
Post #20

Dutchman
Group Icon

That's a very nice titlescreen you made smile.gif
i'm happy, many thanks.

~Faal

--------------------
Y can't we event our own lives ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 02:50 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.