iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> [CLOSED][SHOP] Rekx's Graphics, "It's only failure if you stop trying."
Rating 5 V
Rekx
post Mar 10 2012, 04:11 PM
Post #141

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Here you are, DeadS0L: [LINK]. Though, what happened with "Searchers: Great Invasion"?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I did [THIS] by accident the first time, but thought it looked cool, so I wanted to show you. You don't have to do anything with it, I just thought it was interesting.

This post has been edited by Rekx: Mar 10 2012, 04:14 PM

--------------------

Remember that time when you thought about quitting? Remember that time where you were trapped and couldn't get out? Do you remember that time where you were on the brink of the end, where you were so close, and yet you couldn't reach it, no matter how hard you stretched?

Do you remember?

If you do, you must forget. Forget the pain, forget the circumstances, forget the life. Remember only what helped you push through. Remember only what got you out of that stipulation. Remember what allowed you to achieve your goal.

Remember, but forget. Forget, but always remember.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

DeadS0L
post Mar 11 2012, 07:29 AM
Post #142

Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Though, what happened with "Searchers: Great Invasion"?

Rekx, Thank you!I have two parallel projects)

This post has been edited by DeadS0L: Mar 11 2012, 07:30 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Mar 14 2012, 08:03 PM
Post #143

Fascination with life
Group Icon

BinkiWinki2: My apologies, but I can't seem to be able to make your request look suitable. Everything I've tried just... looks bad. Sorry, I do not think I can do your request.

--------------------

Remember that time when you thought about quitting? Remember that time where you were trapped and couldn't get out? Do you remember that time where you were on the brink of the end, where you were so close, and yet you couldn't reach it, no matter how hard you stretched?

Do you remember?

If you do, you must forget. Forget the pain, forget the circumstances, forget the life. Remember only what helped you push through. Remember only what got you out of that stipulation. Remember what allowed you to achieve your goal.

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Mar 16 2012, 09:04 PM
Post #144

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Hypothetical bump. Are there no more requests?

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

Binkiwinki2
post Mar 18 2012, 06:36 PM
Post #145

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Ok then... Well I got an other request. There is this script http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/t...status-display/
and I want some modifications on the graphics smile.gif
So we have this:

I would like it recoloured, but there is a transition from blue to black smile.gif

Next we have this:

I would like if it was a moon that gives light smile.gif (Well if you can make it just look like it gives light)

And last we have this:

I would like also a transition from blue to black. And at the end a wolf head or a wolf head with the 2 front paws.

Or else suprise me xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Mar 20 2012, 02:22 AM
Post #146

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Has my template been forsaken?

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Mar 24 2012, 05:38 PM
Post #147

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Are there any other requests?

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

gamefreak11221
post Mar 26 2012, 06:29 AM
Post #148

DS Character and Kaduki Spriter
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

You asked for it!

HEADER TEXT: Royal Phantasm
SUBHEADER TEXT: It's Starting!
OTHER INFORMATION: Can you do a similar style as the image below?

COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Can you make the header colored golden and the subheader will be smaller and silver
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: none
TYPE: Logo
SIZE: 640 x 240
GAME TOPIC: none - i'm still working on the engine and some scripts

PM me once finished!

--------------------

Official Requiem Studios Logo made by Me
I accept Logo request during weekends via RPGVX.NET Time

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Mar 27 2012, 09:51 PM
Post #149

Fascination with life
Group Icon

I do not do that whole PM thing. If you want what you requested, you would check back when it's done.

Also, I am in no way proud of this: [LINK]. I mean... I spent an hour and that's all I got. *Sigh*

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

gamefreak11221
post Mar 28 2012, 06:20 AM
Post #150

DS Character and Kaduki Spriter
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Its okay, you gave me an idea of what the logo will look like! Thanks!

--------------------

Official Requiem Studios Logo made by Me
I accept Logo request during weekends via RPGVX.NET Time

+Quote Post

Camupins
post Mar 28 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #151

Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

HEADER TEXT: Online Forces
SUBHEADER TEXT: None
OTHER INFORMATION: I just want it to be futuristic looking to fit with the game's plot.
COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Up to you.
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: None
TYPE: Title
SIZE: 2

+Quote Post

kingmakerspider
post Mar 29 2012, 12:46 PM
Post #152

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

HEADER TEXT: The Wasteland (if it's not too much of a hassle could I get a copy with and without the title? the name may change later on...)
SUBHEADER TEXT: None
OTHER INFORMATION: it should be a dark atmosphere the title text should stick to cool tones, I think the tones between blue and turqouise would work well for the title.
As for the background it should likely be dark with swirling souls in it. Whatever colors you want to use for that are fine. The closer these colors are to the ghostly image I describe below, the better.
COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Dark, cold tones. Make the ghosts and spirits slightly blue as well. Exactly what colors is up to you.
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED(Optional):
Spoiler:

My main character is in the image below, I would like this pic used and for him to be positioned somewhere along the right side of the page, I would like a ghostly figure of the woman in the other image to be hugging him
from behind... probably around the neck and/or shoulders? Make her look as ghostly as you can without making her look... evil or like she's falling apart. lots of classic ghostly off white/ slight blue pigments here.
Attached File  AuskforTitle.png ( 122.56K ) Number of downloads: 8

Attached File  Lydia_references.png ( 20.1K ) Number of downloads: 4

SIZE: 2: 544x416[VX/Ace]
GAME TOPIC: Not sure exactly what this means in this context... but the ghostly woman dies in a tragic "accident" and the main character sets off to find her killer.... I don't even know if that is what you're looking for.

Also, I'm including my draft of the Title text, just in case it inspires you in making one... or shows any insight into what I might want. as for the colors of the text, the ones in my example should probably work.
Attached File  The_Wasteland_Logo.png ( 18.35K ) Number of downloads: 10

This post has been edited by kingmakerspider: Mar 29 2012, 12:47 PM

--------------------
"Rule #13: Think faster, shoot slower."

How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
-Benjamin Franklin

I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Mar 29 2012, 10:51 PM
Post #153

Fascination with life
Group Icon

kingmakerspider: [LINK]. I'll get it to you without the Title in a bit.

Camupins: [LINK].

This post has been edited by Rekx: Mar 29 2012, 10:51 PM

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

kingmakerspider
post Mar 30 2012, 01:21 PM
Post #154

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rekx @ Mar 29 2012, 03:51 PM) *
kingmakerspider: [LINK]. I'll get it to you without the Title in a bit.

Camupins: [LINK].

wow. that looks pretty good Rekx... one thing though, I actually meant None for the subtitle... lol. not the literal word 'none'. Again, it looks great... just that one thing!

--------------------

How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
-Benjamin Franklin

I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Binkiwinki2
post Mar 30 2012, 05:32 PM
Post #155

Group Icon

First off, I wanne say I am using a script which allows you to change the title automatically when you reach a certain level. So maybe I can do more then 1 title?

HEADER TEXT: Metamorphoses
SUBHEADER TEXT: The beginning
OTHER INFORMATION: I want it Middle Ages Looking with a tint Futureistic. In the middle of the titlescreen a human being with a wolf pet next to him. The human and wolf need to be black and the eyes white. Behind them a big moon which gives light.
COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Blue, black, white (combiantion of those)
SIZE: 544 x 416

SUBHEADER TEXT: The uprising evil
OTHER INFORMATION: I want it Middle Ages Looking with a tint Futureistic. I want the top body of a man, coloured completely black, who is sittin in a chair and has red eyes. He needs to have a black glow around him. Background needs to be redish and needs to look evil. (Maybe thousand of shoulders on the background or an castle evil looking)
COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Blue, black, white, red, yellow, orange (combiantion of those)

I'll let you start with those first, can I request more after?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Mar 30 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #156

Fascination with life
Group Icon

QUOTE (kingmakerspider @ Mar 30 2012, 09:21 AM) *
wow. that looks pretty good Rekx... one thing though, I actually meant None for the subtitle... lol. not the literal word 'none'. Again, it looks great... just that one thing!

None is the subtitle, just as requested. If you're referring to something else, then also refer to Rule #14.

@BinkiWinki2: You realize I can't draw, right? If you want it to be as requested, I'll need to be supplied with some images to work with.

This post has been edited by Rekx: Mar 30 2012, 08:28 PM

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

kingmakerspider
post Mar 30 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #157

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rekx @ Mar 30 2012, 01:26 PM) *
None is the subtitle, just as requested. If you're referring to something else, then also refer to Rule #14.

@BinkiWinki2: You realize I can't draw, right? If you want it to be as requested, I'll need to be supplied with some images to work with.

oops... my bad. I should have left it blank. Most your rules are common sense, so I must have just missed that one...
Subtitle :

This post has been edited by kingmakerspider: Mar 30 2012, 08:49 PM

--------------------

-Benjamin Franklin

I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Binkiwinki2
post Mar 30 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #158

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rekx @ Mar 30 2012, 10:26 PM) *

I'll get you some images, gtg sleep first smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Binkiwinki2
post Mar 31 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #159

Group Icon

SUBHEADER TEXT: The beginning
OTHER INFORMATION: I want it Middle Ages Looking with a tint Futureistic. In the middle of the titlescreen a human being with a wolf pet next to him. The human and wolf need to be black and the eyes white. Behind them a big moon which gives light.
COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Blue, black, white (combiantion of those)
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED:

Cut out wolf and man. They need to be block fully black coloured. The eyes of the person need to be white. Behind them (on the background a moon) They need to stand next to eachother. If you can remove the sword smile.gif

SUBHEADER TEXT: The uprising evil
OTHER INFORMATION: I want it Middle Ages Looking with a tint Futureistic. I want the top body of a man, coloured completely black, who is sittin in a chair and has red eyes. He needs to have a black glow around him. Background needs to be redish and needs to look evil. (Maybe thousand of shoulders on the background or an castle evil looking)
COLOR SCHEME(Optional): Blue, black, white, red, yellow, orange (combiantion of those)
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED:

Cut the guy sitting out of the image and make his hair black and his face shaded that you only see the evil eye.
He needs to be in front of a background with destruction on it and evil. The main light source is the middle of the title, a red light. Dont forget the black glowing things around the person (if possible)

This post has been edited by Binkiwinki2: Mar 31 2012, 08:29 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lord Mephisto
post Apr 2 2012, 03:12 AM
Post #160

Group Icon

me i ask for a logo? i dont know how 2 ask it... ahaha so, ill just paste the template. hope you can help! (:

HEADER TEXT: Wizzard Army
SUBHEADER TEXT: Inc.
OTHER INFORMATION: Nothing,just... maby if you can use the witch img that i attach on the behind, and use the lamp as the point of the "i"
COLOR SCHEME(Optional):
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/54dww
TYPE: Logo
SIZE: 2
GAME TOPIC:

This post has been edited by Lord Mephisto: Apr 11 2012, 02:03 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 03:21 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.