iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> [CLOSED][SHOP] Rekx's Graphics, "It's only failure if you stop trying."
Rating 5 V
Skywalk
post Jan 8 2012, 02:10 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Hello wink.gif

HEADER TEXT: Aeko-Chronicles

SUBHEADER TEXT: Nil
DESIGN THEME: I wish I had the same thing on one of the examples you've provided. I wish I had the same thing as "Roar of Dragons" but with a darker atmosphere. Instead of a lion's head, I would like to have in place angel wings behind the title (angel wings that are black but in white drifts. Just as in your signature but when very different). If it is not specific enough, let me know.

OTHER INFORMATION:

I want the title is written in the same way as on the image below.

Let's looks at this writing there. Try to worry as close as possible. For the color of the title, put the colors that you seem the most appropriate

IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: Nil
TYPE: Title
SIZE: 544x416 (VX)

Thank you smile.gif

This post has been edited by Skywalk: Jan 9 2012, 04:56 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Passive Chicken
post Jan 8 2012, 09:09 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Type: Designer

HEADER TEXT: VALHALLA

SUBHEADER TEXT: Nil

OTHER INFORMATION: It is for something steampunk, so if you could make it steampunk-y, that would be most excellent

IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: Maybe have some gears and cogs and stuff in there. Your choice! I imagine the letters look like they are made of brass/copper pipe, but that is purely your decision

TYPE: Logo

SIZE: (2: 544x416[VX])

Feel free to go crazy with it! I shall wait with bated breath for your response! (<---- Not sarcasm) wink.gif

This post has been edited by Passive Chicken: Jan 9 2012, 02:21 PM

+Quote Post

FireLupine
post Jan 8 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #23

I see what you did there~...
Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Hmmm, I'll give this a shot;

Header Text: Dawn of Souls
Subheader Text: None
Other Information: I'd like the text to be light red, like the red used in the background image.
Images you want included: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/169..._by_tokyo22.jpg
Type: Title
Size (544x416) [Ace]

Thanks in advance!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 10 2012, 04:37 AM
Post #24

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Sorry for the wait you guys, been trying to find images for maxhope's request. Not going too well.
FireLupine: [LINK]
Passive Chicken: [LINK]
SkyWalk: [LINK]

Tell me if you want anything changed, I am ready and able!

--------------------

Remember that time when you thought about quitting? Remember that time where you were trapped and couldn't get out? Do you remember that time where you were on the brink of the end, where you were so close, and yet you couldn't reach it, no matter how hard you stretched?

Do you remember?

If you do, you must forget. Forget the pain, forget the circumstances, forget the life. Remember only what helped you push through. Remember only what got you out of that stipulation. Remember what allowed you to achieve your goal.

Remember, but forget. Forget, but always remember.

+Quote Post

maxhope
post Jan 10 2012, 09:02 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

Type: Writer

QUOTE (Rekx @ Jan 10 2012, 02:37 AM) *
Sorry for the wait you guys, been trying to find images for maxhope's request. Not going too well.
FireLupine: [LINK]
Passive Chicken: [LINK]
SkyWalk: [LINK]

Tell me if you want anything changed, I am ready and able!

Hey i can wait
no problem
if i find something usable here i post here
thanks for your attention^^

--------------------
Freedom and love must be the signature of my soul...

+Quote Post

Skywalk
post Jan 10 2012, 05:23 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Wow I love it. thank you very much wink.gif

+Quote Post

Ryuuru
post Jan 10 2012, 10:21 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Unaligned

Hello, can I make a request?

HEADER TEXT: TimeWinder
SUBHEADER TEXT:時の織工
OTHER INFORMATION: The color should be a light blue/turquoise, and I don't really mind about the font, as as it looks kinda fancy or unusual.
Also, can the subheader text be above the title rather than below it?
IMAGES I WANT INCLUDED: None
TYPE: Logo
SIZE: 544x280 (For use with Hanzo Kimura's Animated Title script.)

If you take this request, thanks in advance!

--------------------
Projects:

TimeWinder (9*%)
*Rough estimate in case I make the game bigger.

TimeWinder II: Memory Weaver (>1%)
[Conceptual]

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 10 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #28

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Here you are Ryuuru, let me know if you want anything changed! [LINK]

EDIT: Small error in the image.

This post has been edited by Rekx: Jan 10 2012, 11:57 PM

--------------------

Remember that time when you thought about quitting? Remember that time where you were trapped and couldn't get out? Do you remember that time where you were on the brink of the end, where you were so close, and yet you couldn't reach it, no matter how hard you stretched?

Do you remember?

If you do, you must forget. Forget the pain, forget the circumstances, forget the life. Remember only what helped you push through. Remember only what got you out of that stipulation. Remember what allowed you to achieve your goal.

+Quote Post

daro111
post Jan 12 2012, 01:46 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Hi.
I just saw your works and just loved them
I really want to have such a graphic on my game too!

eh...then again, my request may be the weirdest of all...so I don't know whether you can do that for me.
but I'll give it a try.

Before filling out the form I think I need to tell you what this is about.
What I want is a coat of arms for the nation in my game. (My game is about war and stuff...)
Naturally what I'm asking for is not a title or gameover image filling the whole screen, but just a image of a symbol.

I don't know you take this kind of requests too, but your works, especially the images in the examples(Roar of Demons, such as) you posted
look really great and seem to well-fit in my game. If you can't take my request, please don't mind this and ignore it.
(though I would like your reply to let me know you can't.)

Here is the proper form.

HEADER TEXT: nil
SUBHEADER TEXT: nil
OTHER INFORMATION: The symbol I want is a coat of arms with a eagle in it.(I attached the image I want to include) Hopefully the color is black.
If its style is same as the symbol images in your examples(personally, I like the one like the image in Exciel's Haven), it would be great.
IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED:

The Russian Czar's coat of arms.

TYPE (Logo/Title/Gameover?): I already explained, but I will say one more time. This is a coat of arms, without any background image but just the image of the symbol.
SIZE: Around 150X150 would be fine, but please do it as you feel comfortable.

If you can do this for me, I will be very very delighted, but no pressure.(I know what my request is like, lol)

and by the way...if you allow me say so, is there any way I use the image of the lion on your examples?
The image would be just great for the enemy nation's coat of arms in the game.(If it's an absurd call, please pretend you never saw this P.S...)

Many thanks.

--------------------
I support:

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Ragnarok99999
post Jan 12 2012, 09:18 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Neutral Good

HEADER TEXT: Aria
SUBHEADER TEXT: The Last Days
Extra Info: I want cool colors like blue and green. I don't have an exact image in mind though. Something with forests or waterfalls probably. Blues and Greens.
TYPE: Title Screen
SIZE: 544x416

Thanks in advance if you can do this.

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 12 2012, 09:22 PM
Post #31

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Your request confused me, but this is what I ended up with: [LINK].

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

daro111
post Jan 13 2012, 04:12 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Was it confusing? lol. Sorry biggrin.gif

Still, that is more than enough. No, just great!
Thanks for your work!

Oh, and what I was asking about the lion is the same thing but using the lion in the examples you posted,
but the work you've already done for me would be enough.

Thanks again! and if possible, can I later request again?

--------------------
I support:

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 13 2012, 05:44 PM
Post #33

Fascination with life
Group Icon

You can make as many requests as you need, however, just one at a time if you do not mind. And, if necessary, a maximum of two.

EDIT: I made small changes to the first one [LINK], and here is the one with the lion [LINK].

EDIT2: maxhope, I thought of a way to do your request, but when I went to do it I realized I had no clue what it was you wanted. So I came up with this: [LINK].

This post has been edited by Rekx: Jan 13 2012, 06:25 PM

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

daro111
post Jan 14 2012, 03:56 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Wow...so cool.
I never expected you would make the second one too. Thank you so much laugh.gif
I will use both of them nicely.(After all, without the images you made for me, the story cannot go on at all...)
That strongly tempts me to make another request, as there are actually three nations competing each other(even the title is "The Three Kingdoms"...)
But if you allow me, I will bring the third request later in a proper form with a image I want to include.

Thanks again! and hope there is anything I can do for you( supporting your game, perhaps?)

--------------------
I support:

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 14 2012, 06:54 AM
Post #35

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Of course I'll allow you to.
The best you could do for me is finish your game, I'd love to see the end product!

As for my game, no one's really responding or making comments, but I don't mind it. I'll still work on it. Everything's great.

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

IXFURU
post Jan 14 2012, 07:42 AM
Post #36

just a nut trying to keep away the squirrels
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Evil

HEADER TEXT:DEATH

SUBHEADER TEXT: Game Over (*(Optional) If it looks good, use it. If not, the HEADER alone is fine.)

OTHER INFORMATION:Here is a Game Over I created. It's too dull. I was wondering could you use it as an example and add some life to it. I don't care about anything but making sure there's an image of a giant bird (it's supposed to be a Crow) at the top, and some dead mice at the bottom. As far as backgrounds and other items, I don't really have a preference.

IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED(Optional; if you want anything specific in your logo/title/gameover, post them here):

Spoiler:

TYPE (Logo/Title/Gameover?):GameOver

SIZE (1: 640x480[XP])(2: 544x416[VX/Ace])(3: 400x180)(4: 600x220)(5: 200x40)(6: 200x20)(: CustomxCustom):2 VX

--------------------

To Support:

Spoiler:
CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=57406"][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/Dwiguitar/TheFinishLineUserBar_zps63f6f475.png[/img][/url]

I support:

Spoiler:

I actually won something...Can you believe that?!

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 14 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #37

Fascination with life
Group Icon

Here you go IXFURU: [LINK].

EDIT: Sorry Ragnarok99999, I didn't see your request! [LINK]

This post has been edited by Rekx: Jan 14 2012, 03:50 PM

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

IXFURU
post Jan 14 2012, 04:18 PM
Post #38

just a nut trying to keep away the squirrels
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Man! That freakin rulez Rekx! I really appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!

--------------------

To Support:

Spoiler:
CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=57406"][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/Dwiguitar/TheFinishLineUserBar_zps63f6f475.png[/img][/url]

I support:

Spoiler:

I actually won something...Can you believe that?!

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

donleon
post Jan 14 2012, 04:52 PM
Post #39

adorable kyon
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

HEADER TEXT: School Days! (exclamation included)
SUBHEADER TEXT: Alternate Reality
Extra Info:
a bit long XD
Spoiler:

this will be the base color for the Header and mainly for subheader:

for the Header, just a graphic logo will suffice but will include the exclamation. it must be compatible with sub header text. the sub header text will be like from the above image. you see the "school days" is placed in a blue box that fades at each end and has a white font/color. that will be like the sub header text. the sub-header text will be placed below the Header text.

for additional graphics, if possible, a girl is sitting at the edge of the logo. it will not overlay the two text.

the girl may be similar like this and her color may be different from the base color as long as it contrast with the colors: (you can rip this image and recolor it entirely but remove the pillar she is sitting)

site if it won't show:
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/ar...a-nestmile6.jpg

if there are problems i'll try to adjust my request again smile.gif

TYPE: Title Screen
SIZE: 544x416

sorry for this complex request XD

This post has been edited by donleon: Jan 15 2012, 06:37 AM

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

My game:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Rekx
post Jan 14 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #40

Fascination with life
Group Icon

... Yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to do that. Because, the thing is, I cannot draw. Some of the things you're asking for are just out of my range of abilities. Sorry.

--------------------

Do you remember?

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 08:16 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.