iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> (UPDATE 14/01/12) Limitless Eternity, Beta Testers Needed!
Moa
post Jan 4 2012, 05:40 PM
Post #1

Geeky is the new sexy... I hope.
Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Lawful Good

Story:
Spoiler:
You were once a student. You attended one of the top Universities in the country but one night changed all that. You were studying for an upcoming test when your friends ask if you want to come out for a quiet drink. "Just one drink" you say to them. You get to the bar and one thing leads to another. Twenty Tequila shots later you close your eyes.
You open your eyes and see mountains. You cannot see yourself but you can hear a voice instructing you. It asks you to select your class. You are then transported to a city. The city is tall and medieval. Is this real life? Is this just a tequila-fuelled dream? Either way you don't know how long you'll be there so you had better get used to it and try not to laugh at the strange traditions and customs that they consider normal.

World Development:
Spoiler:
In the game the world is reffered to as The Kingdom. The Kingdom is split into two completely different countries. They both share half of the island. Their names are The Kingdom and The Badlands. The Kingdom is a beautiful kept grassy world with fine stone paths, bustling market towns, amazing restaurants, great nightclubs and hundreds of different fun attractions. From huge castle towns with friendly citizens ready to help in any way possible, guards patrolling the streets helping prevent crimes to cosy little rustic towns with open fires.
The Kingdom is ruled by His Royal Majesty, King Iali, the fourty-third King of the Kingdom. He protects the innocent and punishes the guilty. His laws and policies are well like through-out The Kingdom. Some people complain about his high taxes but they are willing to pay as he offers much to them in the way of protection from criminals. About 400 years prior to your arrival to The Kingdom the island was one large Kingdom. The large kingdom was ruled by King Dra'nysy, the twenty-ninth King of The Kingdom. The citizens who lived in the south of The Kingdom were annoyed at King Dra'nysy's poor treatment to them as "they lived", according to Dra'nysy, "too far away from the castle to get protection". The southerners were outraged as they paid the same taxes for protection and they were getting none whatsoever. A brave warrior, chosen by the southerners went to reason with Dra'nysy. He ordered that Dra'nysy send guards to the southern cities to protect the citizens against the huge amount of crimes that occurred therein. Dra'nysy declined his offer. When the warrior returned the the south he told his fellow rebellions about the kings refusal and outrage spread to the south. A man, unseen by them all stepped from the shadows. He wore a cloak and nobody knew his name, nor had they seen him before. He promised them independence. The south declared war on the north and Dra'nysy was scared at the prospect of a civil war. He asked to talk with the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure entered the castle for the audience with Dra'nysy. When the figure returned he told of success, the king agreed to back down. The king ordered a wall be built dividing the North and South of The Kingdom. The south soon became known as The Badlands as nobody wanted a king. The Badlands nowadays are dusty. Hardly anything grows. The Badlands has vicious creatures roaming it's streets and there is no protection for villains. Most of the main villians come from The Badlands. There are smugglers and robbers that operate gangs from The Badlands. Their gangs control certain criminals in The Kingdom but most of the crimes occur in The Badlands as there is no law and certainly no punishment.

Characters:
Spoiler:
There is really only one playable character in the game, your character. You can choose your own name and class so therefore there is no real playable characters. In this section I wish to speak of all of the non-playable races that you'll encounter in LE.
Aena
Aena are creatures that have roamed The Kingdom ever since the world came into exsistance. In realworld terms, they are dinosaurs. Unlike dinosaurs they have managed to adapt perfectly to their environment. Hundreds of Millions of years ago some Aena started to evolve as violent storms knocked over trees and changed the landscape. The Aena that evolved managed to hold tools and craft objects from different materials that the regular Aena could not. The regular Aena began to envy the advanced Aena and would attack. Ever since then the Aena were mortal enemies of the Sapiens. The Aena are very vicious towards the Sapiens and are know to attack as they are unable to communicate with Sapiens.
Sapiens
Sapiens are basically humans. They're the most common of the races found in Limitless Eternity. Sapiens began their lives as Aena. After being Aena they evolved gradually over time into the example seen in the image. Their hair color changed from the darkness of the Aena to lighter colors, this evolution took Two Hundred Million Years. The next change that occurred was they eye color from red to white with colored pupils. This took Four Hundred Million Years. Then the skin coloring changed from the dark, black color to the flesh color the we consider normal, this took Seven Hundred Million Years. Eventually they became the example you see above.
Yasur
Yasurs are an evolution of the cat. Millions of years ago there were cats in the Kingdom. over Nine Hundred Million Years they evolved from regular felines that walked on all fours to an upright, blue creature that vaguely resembles it's ancestor. After two hundred million years the cat began walking on two legs. Then another four million years the cat colors declined until only one was dominant, blue. Then finally after another five million years the cats began to speak. Humans named these cats Yasurs as they no longer resembled a cat. The speech of the Yasurs is very limited and they are often mispronouncing the simplest of words and grammar is a real problem.

Evolution chains:
Spoiler:
Coming soon. I have a lot to do at the moment so when I get some spare time I will make the evolution chains for all of the species in Limitless Eternity.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Downloads:
Version 1.0 (BETA)

Credits:
Spoiler:
Cat/Human sprites: Cyat20
Requiem ABS: Valdislaus
Day/Night system: ti07shadow
Light Effects: Kylock
Storage System: Deriru
Neo-Message: Woratana

Support banners:
I really appreciate support for this, or any of my projects so if you like it please put this banner in your signature.

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=52396"][img]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k557/coolkidmoa1/Casabanner11.png[/img][/url]

To Do List:
Spoiler:
Set up the music
Change the starting screen

Final notes:
Firstly tell me anything you have found that needs to be changes or done so I can get it sorted out.
Finally if there is a feature you would like to request, please let me know by messaging me or leaving a reply.

Thanks for viewing Limitless Eternity!

This post has been edited by Moa: Jan 14 2012, 02:01 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Moa
post Jan 8 2012, 09:51 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Bump, someone please beta test for me

--------------------

+Quote Post

Moa
post Jan 11 2012, 06:45 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Bump, urgently need beta testers please download, review and comment!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Moa
post Jan 19 2012, 05:21 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

BUMP, I really need beta testers urgently so PLEASE, download and tell me what you think.

--------------------

+Quote Post

amerk
post Feb 28 2012, 02:20 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Unaligned

It's a bit over a month, but to answer your question... there's nothing to download. I click the dl link and it's just a standard Mediafire page with no game file. Nobody will be able to beta this for you without a working dl. Aside from that, the mapping looks pretty good, and though it may suck not getting feedback right away, hang in there.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 06:13 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.