iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> 

This forum is for recruiting for games in development. Please do not post threads about games being made here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Legend War Zeon Adventure, Need team.
Bolton
post Jan 7 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Hi all.
This is my 1st game i am developing. Although i have developed some small mini games for experience but this will be by 1st main game.

Legend War Zeon Adventure ... Yeah this is the title.

Story -
Spoiler:

Far away from the Milky Way Galaxy. About 1189 Galaxies far the galaxy of 'Lixux' lies. In the galaxy there are many systems. One of the system, the 'Zeon System' of the biggest star ever known (in the game) 'TRY GIRIA' our story begins from their. The planet Zeon. Likely to Earth their also life is. The humans on the earth think that they are the only one... but at the Zeon planet their also other humans living. Their are also other species -

Spoiler:

The Orceres -

Depending on the physical strength only they are very powerful but the least developed specie.

The Undead -

Overall performers. If you can't decide which type of field you want to choose you may take Undead.

The Demons -

Lastly the Demons. The demons also depend on the attack. But there is only one character which you can choose.

Objective of the game

Spoiler:

Objective? HERE -

Actually just because of an Theft there was a war and then the species started fighting. ... THIS SOUNDS BAD! ... The theft was of the Special Orb. Your main objective is to obtain that Orb and then give it back to the Demons. But your work is not done yet! You must stop Zard in his secret bad mission 'ELIMINATE EMPEROR'S FAMILY AND BOLTON!' So that he becomes the next Emperor.

Characters -

Spoiler:

Ander -
He is basically the main character of the game. He is the son of the emperor.

Lisy -
You will just find Lisy in the second or third map as the main partner. She is very close friend of Ander and had studied with him before.

Oscar -

An intelligent spell caster friend of Anvilon. He appears bit late in the game while in a secret mission.

U -

U is the little sister of Oscar and like him only. U will be shown in late in game in Winter! (The game starts from Spring!). She will make things difficult for you as she will be of less Level and you must have to protect her.

Bolton -

Brave and bold. Intelligent and Strong. The Emperor has 2 main gourds (other than the guard that appear in the starting castle). One of the guards is Bolton. He is honest and would do anything for the Emperor.

Zard

He is the second main guard of the Emperor. Besides he is ultimately strong but still his main goal is to kill Emperor and his family (consisting - Ander, Empress, Prince Alen and Lily)

Firen

Extraordinary fighter! Firen lives in a forest and no one knows him. The god has already told him the future when his mother was been murdered by Zard's Brother Zreek. When Firen grew he killed Zreek and then god told him that Zard will kill Emperor's Family. Firen 1st appears in a mission and then he disappears then very far after the Winter (2nd Spring) he appears saving everyone (Of course i cant tell everything its a secret!)

--- More Characters will be added on sooooonnn!!!---

I need -
  • A mapper
  • A spriter
  • SPECIALLY NEEDED A SCRIPTER
  • Music artist
  • Dialog suggester

The project file will be given to my team (each member)
The game demo will be uploaded soon in the Project Development section.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

khachuchrian
post Feb 2 2012, 03:31 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Unaligned

i could help with music.

+Quote Post

Tommo92
post Feb 20 2012, 12:32 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Coder

I cannot script very well but most the stuff you can do via scripting i could do via events here's some of my examples http://www.mediafire.com/?kv28fba1u6tnxvv

+Quote Post

goregrith666
post Apr 4 2012, 04:04 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Chaotic Good

this looks pretty cool,id like to write music for you if you would have me,heres a link to some samples http://soundcloud.com/justingraves-2

--------------------
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/28j8l1.png[img]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:00 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.