iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uni Dissertation
NoctisDragon
post Jan 10 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer

Hi guys, I've been lurking on this site for quite some time as I've been trying learn RPGmaker VX.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to do this, though I couldn’t see anything stating against it in the rules section. I’m a university student currently in his final year and working on a dissertation. On my course I study videogames, in both design and theory. I’m looking for data for my dissertation and possible testers/interviewees. No personal data is recorded or used in the data set or its’ analysis.

What I’m looking for is for gamers, who are 19 or older, willing to fill in an online questionnaire about aspects of their gaming experience. All submissions are anonymous. Please answer honestly. Your data will be greatly valued for my dissertation. They are mainly simple multiple choice questions, unless you want to expand on any points.

At the end is a part asking for e-mails. Let me stress that that is not obligatory. It’s there for possible testing and interviewing – meaning if you are fine with it, I may contact you and ask if you’d like to conduct an interview and play some game prototypes I’ve developed and created.

I hope you’re able to help out and I look forward to your answers. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Contact me at:

If you are interested, please follow this link:

http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=686186a8-17...surveytest=true

• informed consent tick box (online) signature with statement of use limitations
• UEL details re ethics considerations (statement about ‘guided by’ & contact if complaint etc.)
(include on questionnaire page)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

sabao
post Jan 10 2012, 03:42 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Done. Hope that helps, and good luck to you!

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Ronove
post Jan 11 2012, 03:58 AM
Post #3

I do not bite!
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

There you go! I hope my answers were helpful.

+Quote Post

EvilEagles
post Jan 11 2012, 06:00 AM
Post #4

Viva La Revolución!
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

Yup. Done mine too. Hope it helps ^^

+Quote Post

Alexander Amnell
post Jan 11 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

Done, good luck.

--------------------
The guy who'll try to solve your script request...with an event!

My game project (dev page out, click away!)

Things that are awesome!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

NoctisDragon
post Apr 8 2012, 07:24 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

To everybody who took the time to fill my questionnaire in, thank you all so much. Sorry, I haven't been anywhere near as active as I would have liked, but uni has been hell.

Anyway, my prototype (made in RPGmaker VX) is now complete, though it's more a proof of concept rather than a proper game. If people have the time, I need testers to play through it and give them their thoughts on it. This will be conducted in an interview over skype - or msn messenger.

To the people who have already filled in the questionnaire, if you are interested in testing - please PM me. If you haven't done the questionnaire, but are interested - please fill the questionnaire in and then PM me.

Again, I'm very grateful to the people who have taken time to help me with my dissertation. Hopefully, after life has settled down, I'll be able to become a greater contributor to this excellent forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:43 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.