iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> Note for Early Project Feedback Threads

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BlackThorn, UPDATE! 2 New classes!
scepii
post Jan 10 2012, 08:52 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Unaligned

INTRODUCTION AND WORLD
Spoiler:
Hello everyone, im Scepii and lately ive been working on an massive open world questing game. I think mostly WoW, Skyrim and other open world gamers will like this game. Me, personally is sick of those 'story' games where you control one basic character, learn those and those specific spells. Well here you can follow me on my way to create and MASSIVE game! I know you probally thinking 'this guy has high hopes for himself' BUT! The game is already in programming and right now I have 120 spells/skills and thats just for one class! 4-5 classes, all start places and quests events created. And an 'talent tree' is in progress! Ive been working hard, and if you want to help then be my guest! Send me a message of what you think you can help with like story, maps, spells, events, tiles and everything you can do! I will update this thread every time I create more for the game. Please help me make this dream of mine true! Thank you!
-Scepii

The world of BlackThorn is big, it has the snowy place of BlackThorn Spike which is a huge mountain and the home of the priests. Arkharc's Desert the rain free landscape of the warriors. Forest of Algadho a place filled with swamps and creepy ruins which belongs to the ancient mages. And the little gentle Offshore Place by Spyringrad the place for hunters.

STORY
Spoiler:
1000 years ago the Tack War rhode all along the world of BlackThorn. Battlers and Casters killed each other in horrific ways, kiled their families burned their towns. They hated each other. The war lasted for 67 years then they decided to end in peace. For 900 years they lived along each other, but now the war has begun again. Thats where you come in. The War has begun! Every race for themself! Hunters and Warriors appears on the Battlers team, Priests and Mages creates their own team, the Casters. You are drawn into one of the races, you are old enough to train yourself and defeat your enemy once and for all!

(STORY NOT FINISHED YET, MIGHT EXPAND OR REMOVE SOME CONTENT)

FEATURES
-Talent Scroll (an item you can upgrade you and your spells)
-Dungeons (enter an dungeon 'wireless' for much gold, armors and weapons, but includes strong enemies and bosses)
-Over 100 spells for each class
-Big open world
-Quest Givers (complete a quest for a good reward of items,armors,weapons and exp)
-Almost Unlimitided Game Time (No story, no end)
-Three different continents
-Will probally get an expansion a few months after the release.
MORE ADDED SOON

PICTURES
None Yet, Coming Soon

CHARACTERS

Name: CHOOSE
Class: Warrior
Continent/Place: Arkharc's Desert
Bio: The warrior is the main character when it comes to melee weapons. They are a real strong class, like killing enemies fast and hard? Go for Warrior.

Class: Hunter
Continent/Place: Offshore Place
Bio: The Hunter has practiced bows and arrows all their life, they are the perfect critical hitters and poison givers! Like seeing your enemies HP slice down by poisons then go for hunter!

Class: Priest
Continent/Place: The Glacia
Bio: Priest is well known in the art of healing and teleporting, theyre the only class that can teleport from past been areas. Hate dying and loves healing and moving quickly? Priest is your class!

Class: Mage
Continent/Place: Everwaves
Bio: Mages is a ancient class living in swamps and ruins, they are talented in elemental spells so choose mage if you like spells!

Class: Witch
Continent/Place: Mothbringer Forest
Bio: You'r a witch, just woken up from from your sleep. And you seek revenge for the ones that sedated you. The witch class is known for demon pets and shadowic spells. Like shadow and hell spells? Go for the witch.

Class: Dragonprayer
Continent/Place: Ara Volcano
Bio: You are the son of Atgar(Fire god) and you got incredible fire powers and such. Your objective is locate the God Gate to pay your fathers murderer a visit. Dragonprayer is the most powerful class yet, to be a Dragonprayer you need to have one character in lvl 30. Dragonprayer can summon dragons, talk dragon tongue and you have the breath of a fire dragon.

Demo/Beta/Release
NONE YET

This post has been edited by scepii: Mar 6 2012, 08:33 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

scepii
post Jan 31 2012, 01:17 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Im sorry for not updating, Ive been realy busy with school and also a funeral in my family.
But now im up to working again !

+Quote Post

scepii
post Mar 6 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

UPDATE!
2 new classes has been added!
Witch: Summon demons and drain your enemies soul!
Dragonprayer: Use dragon spells to ignite your enemies!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 02:38 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.