iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> (dificult) new way to map
jesse120
post Jan 14 2012, 01:36 AM
Post #1

Master Eventer, Novice scripter, pathetic spriter
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

search number 10519195120003
So what I am thinking is instead of making the maps like normal you make a map that has blocks of tiles on it. Then you have the game number each of these. then you make an area with a tag and that number in its name and everywere the area covers is that type of tile. this way you can have more than 2 layers if tiles. the areas should also have a priority setting so you can have the vase on the table not the table on the chair.

This post has been edited by jesse120: Apr 1 2012, 04:41 PM

--------------------
I might not post anything for a while, but I am still here, watching. You may not see me, but I see you.
Still taking event requests. Still watching topics. I will see comments to my posts and respond.
I will probably not update any of my scripts for a while.

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
Need an unusual event call me and i might be able to make it
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests
search number 10519195120
Please don't put this number on any of your own posts or topics
note: the search number will be on any post I make to aid in searching by author. If I forget to put it on a topic please notify me.

I will try to check any posts/PMs around 7:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and after 6 PM most days (time in Pacific Time)

The ultimate video game

Legend of, Elder, Fear, of Fabled, Fallout, Call, of Modern, Gears, of Halo, Metal, Ghost, Assassin, Mass, Homicide, Fantasy, 5
That stands for
Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ?????, Fable, Fallout, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Halo, Metal Gears, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Auto Homicide, Final Fantasy, 5
Let me know if you want a game added to the list

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, believe he is the only way to heaven, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jasonicus
post Jan 14 2012, 06:51 AM
Post #2

Old Friend
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

What a rambling mess. There are already 3 levels, counting event level.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Jan 15 2012, 05:10 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

I want a way you can have say water with a cage floor over it(both A tiles) then have a purple table with a wine bottle (both c tiles) on it with out eventing.

--------------------
I might not post anything for a while, but I am still here, watching. You may not see me, but I see you.
Still taking event requests. Still watching topics. I will see comments to my posts and respond.

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests
note: the search number will be on any post I make to aid in searching by author. If I forget to put it on a topic please notify me.

I will try to check any posts/PMs around 7:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and after 6 PM most days (time in Pacific Time)

The ultimate video game

Legend of, Elder, Fear, of Fabled, Fallout, Call, of Modern, Gears, of Halo, Metal, Ghost, Assassin, Mass, Homicide, Fantasy, 5
That stands for
Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ?????, Fable, Fallout, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Halo, Metal Gears, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Auto Homicide, Final Fantasy, 5

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, believe he is the only way to heaven, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Jan 19 2012, 07:51 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Feb 25 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 1 2012, 04:41 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 10 2012, 09:21 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 16 2012, 02:14 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 19 2012, 09:26 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Apr 19 2012, 09:33 PM
Post #10

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

QUOTE (jesse120 @ Jan 15 2012, 10:10 AM) *
I want a way you can have say water with a cage floor over it(both A tiles) then have a purple table with a wine bottle (both c tiles) on it with out eventing.

Well there are other ways to get around that. Just edit them yourself.

Place the cage floor tile over the the water so you can just place it.
same as the wine bottle, just make a table with a wine bottle on it.

Other than that, there's no way to do what you're wanting.
Parallexing, eventing or editing the images directly are your only choices, until Omega releases his Lunar System.

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 23 2012, 02:16 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

bump

neosky
nothing personal but I really don't like it when people say something is impossible. They said that about mode7 and several other things.

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Apr 23 2012, 03:37 AM
Post #12

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Well I didn't say it IMPOSSIBLE. XD.

Just good luck.

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 26 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 30 2012, 01:47 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 3 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 6 2012, 03:49 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 10 2012, 03:22 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 15 2012, 01:54 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 15 2012, 01:54 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 04:03 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.