iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Back, for now..., Oddly enough, "thank college"
copb.phoenix
post Jan 21 2012, 05:07 AM
Post #1

Amnesiac Wanderer
Group Icon

Type: Designer

It lives!

... But not really.

Wow. All these years later (all three of them) and a lot has changed, both in the stretching of the RGSS2 engine and in my operating system choice. In that entire stretch, I logged in twice - once to grab a package of scripts, and once because some of my work was being stolen from another site without proper credit. Other than that.... Nothing.

Things, and times, changed. I switched operating systems more times than I can count after Win 7 came out (settled on Linux Mint Katya)... Got thrown out of my house and moved to my current apartment... Started college, fell in love, went through a breakup and a really bad piece of my life and rehab... And a dozen other things major and minor alike.

Family members died, friends came and went, and other things... Really, a "nearly" normal 3 years, if you think about it.

Anyway, I'll be back, off and on, for a while. Consider my old projects effectively dead - some I know what I'm doing with, others I know what will eventually be done with them. Suffice to say that part of them are now "company property", which could be good or bad, but I'm very hopeful and we needed somewhere to start ;3. I don't know if there's any desire to delete/remove them; if it would make the mods lives easier and there is a desire to do so, I can track them down myself and post links.

College... I'm a junior now. Video Game Design major (more-or-less) in my home county. In fact, it's why I'm back ~ I'm working with VX - and Windows - again for the first time in years. Our instructor said something about Ace and exporting to commercializable platforms ("whatever that means")...

So hello. Again. And it's always hard to think of what to say so I'm going to shut up now.

--------------------
Presently in midst of "Project" (see forums)
ON HOLD: EBVX

Spoiler stuff: Things you shouldn't have to see:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 01:10 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.