iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> HOW DO I MAKE GAME? PLZ ANSER, help me mqake a adventure game. there cool games
dragongamesx
post Jan 25 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #21

im a ninja!!!!!!!!!!!
Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Unaligned

yeah i dont feel like reeding the rules

--------------------
i want a pictre here in the signature with a guy with a sword and white hair oh and blue clothes with wings btw mae sure theres a green background but not too green thx guys[font="Impact"][/font]k[size="3"][/size]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Jan 25 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #22

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Then your worth Banning.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

fmss111
Post #23

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

this is the most obvious troll thread I've seen in years

+Quote Post

Jasonicus
Post #24

Old Friend
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Don't worry, his posting has been suspended.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Jan 25 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Why not have this closed? This is already out of control and it is getting no where. People who refuse to learn the rules and continue to break them are worth removing before getting out of hands.

[Edit]
I bet everyone is happy now except for dragongamesx

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

fmstwre
post Jan 25 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Good

QUOTE (Jasonicus Prime @ Jan 25 2012, 09:04 AM) *
Don't worry, his posting has been suspended.

Thank you biggrin.gif. Now he's probably gonna make an 'ADMINZ R CORRUPT' thread under a different user name. How bored and seclusive do you have to be to do this shit :|.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jasonicus
post Jan 25 2012, 05:07 PM
Post #27

Old Friend
Group Icon

I would close it but I lack the abilities. If you guys see this, please report it asap.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

dragongameses
post Jan 25 2012, 05:10 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Jan 25 2012, 06:04 PM) *
Then your worth Banning.

You're.*

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Jan 25 2012, 05:10 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

People should really read the rules more. Let this be a lesson to everyone that the Rules are important!

[Edit]
I see you can still post dragongamesx. If you have listen then I would of never said that. Wait. That is a new Account

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

dragongameses
post Jan 25 2012, 05:11 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

THATS RITE HAHAHAA DRAGON GAMES X WILL MAKE THE BEST RPG GAME

maybe a naruto game? wut u gys think?

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Jan 25 2012, 05:13 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

You are just a pathetic fool who is asking for trouble. It is just to easy to call you pathetic that your lower then any others

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

dragongameses
Post #32

Group Icon

ya can i get a sasuke sprite sheet please and tell me how do add spels

+Quote Post

dragongameses
Post #33

Group Icon

QUOTE (Amy Pond @ Jan 25 2012, 05:01 PM) *
Alright listen up.

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, they often play a special game together. This takes place in bed. You might hear them sometimes if you listen very carefully. This is a very enjoyable game which only mommies and daddies can play.

The mommy has a special part called her womanyjibbit. The daddy has a snake erupting alien-style from his abdomen. When a mommy and daddy love each other, these two parts come together in a special hug. We call this hug nnnngh.

During nnnngh, the daddy's snake leaps into the womanyjibbit erupting little tadpoles into the mommy. Mommy uses these tadpoles to create a thetan.

Eventually this thetan grows into a game.

I think so, anyway.

EWWW

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Jan 25 2012, 05:14 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

No one is going to help someone like you. In fact that account my guess will be banned and it will keep happening to you till you give up.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Kefra
post Jan 25 2012, 05:22 PM
Post #35

Supremartist Front
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Neutral Good

Congratulations!

This post has been edited by Kefra: Jan 25 2012, 05:23 PM

--------------------
<Crimson> lol Israel

+Quote Post

Amy Pond
post Jan 25 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #36

Amy
Group Icon

Type: Coder

You can trust James Blunt. He KNOWS these things.

+Quote Post

Emmych
post Jan 25 2012, 05:55 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Type: Artist

Guys, rule of thumb when dealing with trolls:
stop posting, it only feeds them. XD

Just ignore this guy until someone can get in here and deal with it. If you continue posting, you're contributing to the problem, and you will be punished accordingly.
Don't make me pop out my BanZooka. B(
(actually it's only a quick slap on the wrists but that doesn't sound as good as BanZooka. THREAT STILL STANDS.)

Also let's stop with the "gayest thread" and "retard" talk, please. The board is not the IRC, and board rules dictate that implying superiority or implying fault in another person because of, and I quote:
"sex, gender, sexual preference, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, nationality, skill, health, wealth, handicap, post count, etc."
is against the rules. So cut it out, please and thank you.

+Quote Post

Getdizzy
post Jan 25 2012, 07:33 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

God damn, I leave you guys alone for 7 hours or so and things go to shit...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 03:08 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.