iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> 

This forum is for recruiting for games in development. Please do not post threads about games being made here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fantasia: The beginning of the end *title W.I.P.*
KurzonFayt
post Jan 27 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #1

Okay .... who didn't put the lid back on his jar of crazy?
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

This is a project I would like to start working, however, I have run into these problems: I can't draw and I can't write scripts or even manipulate pre-made ones, I can however write.

So far this is what I have been able to do by myself, This is the intro leg of my game *though it will get a sprite and Tile overhaul*. Below in the spoiler Is all the information regarding it's download and Summary.

So what I'm offering in return for helping me and project, I'm offering to help with all the talky bits and so on.

Fantasia: The beginning of the end W.I.P. Demo

This is the story of a mysterious man who gets washed up on the beaches of Thera, A port city and Capital of Mienya. His body riddled with unexplainable wounds and barely able to talk, a rescuer takes him to the palace. It’s there where the Mysterious man has his wounds healed by the most powerful water priestess in the city, who also happens to be the Princess of Mienya. After several days the mysterious man wakes, to find he can remember nothing but his name. But it isn’t until he meets the king and queen that those around him can see his potential. As they are attacked by a Man named Lyon, possessed by darkness Lyon attacks the princess. It is during that fight, they see the mysterious mans true potential as he was the only one with the strength to not just fend off Lyon and his Dark powers, but also wound him. As the guards and group chase after him, the Queen asks that the mysterious man save Lyon from his possessed sate, asking him to destroy the armour that Lyon dons. It is on his way to the castle reception that he meets the person, who has been teaching the princess her magic. Upon reaching the reception the mysterious man learns that Lyon has escaped the city. It is then that King Bathar asks you, the mage and the general of the royal scouts to find Lyon and put a stop to his madness.

Character sheets

Fayt
Spoiler:

Class: Knight *Knights are able to to dual wield and use some magic to enhance their abilities. Fayt how ever has a special magic Limit break Called Raging Thunder, a skill that launches a barrage of Lightning bolts at the enemies on the field*

Armour/weapons: Spears, swords,axes. Chain mail, plate.

Appearance: * for now has yet to be decided as sprites used in the demo are purely for representational purposes those the char face is similar to what he looks like only different hair coloring and clothing.*

History: Not much is physically known About Fayt Other than his name and that he arrived On the beaches of Thera several days ago. Though we learn that he has a power deep within him that power and his memories will take time to be recovered. But from what we learn Fayt is a rather honorable man who pays his debts in full, so their couldn't be anything sinister about him ...could there?.

Ignis
Spoiler:

Class: Magic knight * Magic knights are similar to knights however each of their attacks has a base element behind it. Ignis is famous due to her ability to manipulate fire. Ignis'slimt Break deals several strikes before setting off large explosions on one enemy*

Armour/Weapons: Long swords, great swords, chain mail, plate, shields.

Appearance: Ignis has Fiery red hair with fiery red eyes and pointed ears like an elf. Due to her ability to use the fire Ignis favors anything to do with clour of flames and has her armour specially painted for her in reds and oranges to match her fire. She wears Light plate mail over thin leathers with along cloak. Her arms have thick gauntlets and no shoulder guards and she wears thick plate boots.

History: Ignis Was in training from the moment she was born. Her family were very indebted to the monarchy and to show their support they trained their only child to become a powerful Magic knight. She was once trained by Lyon, who at the time protected Princess Cordilia. After a certain incident however Lyon disappeared and rumors of his death spread quickly. Ignis took it upon her self to keep the princess protected and swore her allegiance to the princess. Ignis will follow the princess into hell and back if needed and is incredibly loyal to her.

Cordilia
Spoiler:

Class Water priestess *Water priests/priestess's specialty is healing magic, How ever that are able to use Water magic for some offensive spells. Cordilia's limit break increases the potential of her comrades, applies a heal over time and casts a water shield on them*

Armour/weapons: Cloth, staffs.

Appearance: Long blue hair, ocean blue eyes and pointed ears similar to an elf's. She wears light cloth garments that are white/blue and carries with her a Staff that helps her focus her magic.

History: When Cordilia was very young she showed signs that she was able to manipulate the water element. This was proven one day when she just several months old and she was playing in the water of her bath, she made the water into a large bubble and used it to toy with the maids. That was when Cordilia was 4 years old that the king and queen hired the best mage in the world, Nira. Nira has been teaching Cordilia all her life, and has even gained a loyalty comparable to Ignis's. Cordilia has a great fondness for the pair and often has the pair over for girly nights in her bed room. However Cordilia has a secret power that she has hidden, she can she events recorded in the waters and uses them to Make premonitions, and she is never wrong.

Nira
Spoiler:

Age 39 * for 4 years straight*

Class: Mage * Mages Specialize in all schools of magic and even have the ability to increase the potential of their comrades and decrease the potential of the enemy. Nira's limit break is a massive bombardment of elements causing massive damage to all enemies.*

Armour/weapons: Cloth, staffs.

History: Nira was once a member of a mages guild in Fairfaux a well renowned city on the continent of Tatia. over the years her abilities grew more and more famous than she had realized. when on a secret job in Mienya she was approached by an agent of the monarchy to teach the young princess how to use her magic. Of course Nira was reluctant to agree, until she saw the fee. However after several years Nira grew very fond of the young princess and when the Princess reached her 16th birthday, Nira threw away her past and pledged her loyalty to the princess. Much to the discontent of Ignis, who to this day still doubts Nira's intentions.

Jenthis *name is W.I.P.*
Spoiler:

Class: Warrior *Warriors are brutally strong and very skilled with long weapons, heavy weapons and dual wield weapons. They are the 'brute force' of Mienya and are often perceived as Barbarians. Jenthis's limit break is a brutal display of strength where he repeatedly slashes at his opponent.*

Armour/weapons: Chain mail, plate, long spears, halberds, 2h handed, Axes.

Appearance: * yet to be determined Sprite used in Demo is representative only*

History: Jenthis has slowly worked his way up the ranks in the royal guard. he started out as grunt but showed amazing prowess and ability. over the years Jenthis has come back victorious every time he's sent on a mission, those he's brutal by class, his nature tells a different story. Jenthis doesn't flaunt his strength and is often picked on by large groups of thugs looking for an easy score, though afterward they end up regretting. It's said that Jenthis has a split personality, on the battle field he's a crazy 'demon' of a man, in a more peaceful environment he's a perfect gentleman, Similar to Dr Jackle and Mr Hyde in that respect.

So what I'm looking for: Scriptwriters to help with menu's, start screens, SBS, HUD and so on.

And Artist: To help draw the sprites, pixel art, icons, windows, some ability frames, Title screen background and tile sets *unless I've missed something*

And as I said in return, I can help with the story and getting the conversations, battle events and so on. * i may be new at using this but I know how to do most events as well if needed, and I am learning how to do the rest.*

EDIT: Fixed the demo, it turned out it was slightly bugged so the Demo is fixed to to the events better and no door glitches.

also please note there will be more Charatcers when they get created, for now though I wish to build the team a little before making too much. That way we can get group in put on characters and events and so on.

This post has been edited by KurzonFayt: Jan 29 2012, 09:03 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

khachuchrian
post Jan 29 2012, 04:39 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Unaligned

well i would like to help with music if you need any

+Quote Post

KurzonFayt
post Jan 29 2012, 08:52 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (khachuchrian @ Jan 29 2012, 04:39 AM) *
well i would like to help with music if you need any

Sure that would be a huge help, I may have a friend outside of the RM community that's gonna help with the scripts as well. Though I would like someone else on that side of things just to lessen the load, I know it can be hard work to out.

But yeah having some one help with music would be fantastic. you got examples you link me or send to me? if you do I'll give you what contact details I Have.

+Quote Post

khachuchrian
post Jan 30 2012, 10:39 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (KurzonFayt @ Jan 29 2012, 02:52 AM) *
Sure that would be a huge help, I may have a friend outside of the RM community that's gonna help with the scripts as well. Though I would like someone else on that side of things just to lessen the load, I know it can be hard work to out.

But yeah having some one help with music would be fantastic. you got examples you link me or send to me? if you do I'll give you what contact details I Have.

sure

youtube

sound cloud

the sound cloud has the more aggressive music while you tube has some of my orchestrations i can do other stuff this is just what i have had time to upload

+Quote Post

KurzonFayt
post Feb 2 2012, 04:50 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

bump

+Quote Post

Tommo92
post Feb 20 2012, 12:55 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Type: Coder

Eventing is my thing i can make advanced systems out of it also i can script a little bit which may be useful most likely not XD but here's what i can do http://www.mediafire.com/?kv28fba1u6tnxvv

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 04:53 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.