iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Holy crap...me again?, Yeah I know I forgot
Meeeeee
post Jan 28 2012, 03:52 AM
Post #1

Don't worry...Jesus loves you.
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Good

'ello everyone. Well no body knows me probably but I was on these forums for a long time like last year. But I am taking a super ultra long break even though I get many ideas for a game. I never said a proper farewell for now but I'll say it now since I forgot. Farewell for now. I had some good times on here, even though I was barely helpful and I wasn't very good at anything >.< but I could kind of make pretty good sprites. I am taking my vacation right now in minecraft and I'm taking part and being very active on another forum for a server I currently play on. I can't post it here for you to find me but I can PM any of you if you want for some weird reason to stalk me laugh.gif So farewell for now and sorry for being very unhelpful and inactive. I was younger and less mature at that time too. But I can almost remember the avatars like some kind of robot with a tv as its head with an axe...and many more. I still remember some of you and I hope to return to this community and be more active and hep out. So if you guys ever need some help I'll try to keep an eye on this. I'm sorry for taking up so much time and farewell for now again! smile.gif
PS: I'll stay here a lil bit to see if any of you remember me! tongue.gif

--------------------
If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

I am away for along time!

Come and visit me in my blog. Don't forget to leave comments:
Spoiler:
http://meeeeesblog.blogspot.com/

Junk:
Spoiler:
My Community character and face:
By: Meeeee
Spoiler:

Kick my brutes ass!!!
Spoiler:
http://rmvx333.mybrute.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:28 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.