iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Reisen's Workshop
Rating 5 V
Reisen
post Feb 10 2012, 03:40 PM
Post #21

NOM NOM NOM
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Okay, I'll try to work on it as soon as possible. Thanks for the request smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Shadow The Hedge...
post Feb 13 2012, 12:16 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Hey Reisen Can I get a Logo Please.

Logo Title: The Priest
Sub-Text: The Title in Japanese
[Color] Scheme/Theme: Red and Black
Render/Vector/Silhouettes:
Details: The Priest written in some kind of red and black design with a cross instead of a T.
also if possible could you put a line that fade under the title and above the Japanese writing.
also could you put a kind of gold effect on the Japanese writting. Size same as the one on my attempt

Thanks in Advance

S.

P.S. this was my Attempt

Attached File  Title.png ( 250.04K ) Number of downloads: 60

This post has been edited by Shadow The Hedgehog: Feb 13 2012, 12:20 AM

--------------------
"Perfect As Always"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Support:

+Quote Post

Reisen
post Feb 14 2012, 03:35 AM
Post #23

NOM NOM NOM
Group Icon

Mkay, I'll work on it soon. Just gotta finish homework and then back to Photoshop smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow The Hedge...
post Feb 15 2012, 12:31 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE (Reisen @ Feb 14 2012, 03:35 AM) *
Mkay, I'll work on it soon. Just gotta finish homework and then back to Photoshop smile.gif

No probs take as long as you need. smile.gif

--------------------
"Perfect As Always"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Support:

+Quote Post

Neon Black
post Feb 15 2012, 02:22 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Wow, I don't normally roam outside of the scripting and general section of this site, but for once I'm glad I did. Based on your work so far, I may ask you to do a title and game over screen for me later (depends if I actually decide to work on the project I have in mind currently). Quite excellent stuff from what I've seen so far! Keep up the good work!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Devastata
post Feb 15 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Good

I'd like a gameover.

Title: Game Over
Sub-Text: None
Theme: Black, Orange and Red
Size: VX sized
Details: A gravestone in the background.
Font: October Crow

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

kingmakerspider
post Feb 18 2012, 10:39 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Are you accepting new requests? I love your work and wanted to make a request as soon as I get all of my reference materials in order...

This post has been edited by kingmakerspider: Feb 18 2012, 10:40 PM

--------------------
"Rule #13: Think faster, shoot slower."

How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
-Benjamin Franklin

I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Reisen
post Feb 19 2012, 08:17 AM
Post #28

NOM NOM NOM
Group Icon

Yes, I am still accepting requests. It's just that I'm having trouble accessing VX.net and Photoshop's been messing up with some core plugins. I can't remember what it says. Nonetheless, all requests accepted. I hope you guys aren't in a rush smile.gif

@Neon Black - Thank you! :3

--------------------

+Quote Post

kingmakerspider
post Feb 24 2012, 01:56 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Title screen

Title: The Wasteland (If you do make the title, can you please post it separate from the image? I'm not sure whether the name will change in the future or not... but just in case...)
Sub-Text: None
Theme: I'm thinking it should have a dark, cold atmosphere. I think that the title text would probably look best in the blue to turquoise spectrum... more info under details...
Size: VX sized. 416x544... ?
Details: This should be a long explanation... so SPOILER

Spoiler:

My main character is in the image below, I would like this pic used and for him to be positioned somewhere along the right side of the page, I would like a ghostly figure of the woman in the other image to be hugging him
from behind... probably around the neck and/or shoulders? Make her look as ghostly as you can without making her look... evil or like she's falling apart. lots of classic ghostly off white/ slight blue pigments here.

Attached File  AuskforTitle.png ( 122.56K ) Number of downloads: 17

Attached File  Lydia_references.png ( 20.1K ) Number of downloads: 8

As for the background it should likely be dark with swirling souls in it. Whatever colors you want to use for that are fine. I'd assume blue- turquoise again would look good here, but very bright... also, the closer to the pigments of the ghost girl, the better. Also, I'm including my draft of the Title text, just in case it inspires you in making one... or shows any insight into what I might want. as for the colors of the text, the ones in my example should probably work. Don't worry about where on the screen to put the text. Just make sure it's a good size to fit, keep the background transparent, and send it separately. smile.gif

Attached File  The_Wasteland_Logo.png ( 18.35K ) Number of downloads: 5

Thanks you for your awesome work, by the way! You're really good at this stuff. and if you need anymore info, let me know!

--------------------
"Rule #13: Think faster, shoot slower."

How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
-Benjamin Franklin

I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

WreakingHavoc
post Feb 26 2012, 12:01 AM
Post #30

SoulStrider
Group Icon

Title: (The title/text of your titlescreen/gameover)- Chapter 1 The Exile Of The Sun
Sub-Text: (Other text that needs to be added)- Draken Hamebright
Theme: (Explain the theme of your titlescreen/gameover)-It is also Ice Themed, because most of it takes place in or around the kingdom of Glacia, which is made up completely of Ice. It's also themed on retribution, because Draken Hamebright is coming back to his kingdom after being falsely accused of a crime, and is attempting to prove his innocence, and save his brother, who is now the king of Glacia, and is possessed by Maleficus, the demon lord of damning power. Maleficus offers power, but at the cost of your humanity, and your soul. Draken is trying to save Regal, his brother who is the very one who framed him for his father's murder. And he seeks to redeem himself of from these false accusations. So, Ice, and Retribution. That is the theme.
Size: (VX-sized, XP-sized or please tell the exact dimensions)- 544x416. Vx sized.
Details: (If there are any information that I need to know, tell them here)- I'd like a chaos cross used for the focal point. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I've attached an example.[attachment=24064:Khaos_Kross_1.JPG] If possible, I'd like the text to match the attached Title Screen[attachment=24065:Title.png], but you can change the color if you'd like. I'd also like the book logo from the title screen I just mentioned to be used behind the text. The rest of the illustration you are free to design as you see fit. I know this is an unusual request, but it's pretty much still a Title request because it's the Title graphic of the chapter.
I really hope you can help me. If so thanks!

--------------------
The Assassin is lurking in the shadows of your mind. Can you say the same?

+Quote Post

dreo
post Feb 26 2012, 03:25 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Good

HEADER TEXT: Martian Chronicles
SUBHEADER TEXT: Febuary 1999: Ylla
SUB-SUBHEADER TEXT: A Chris Revell Project
SIZE: Standard VX size
DETAILS: I would like it to be a warped ground and sky shot. The ground should be a martian looking ground color. The sky needs a couple of clouds also with their view distorted so it gives a overall together feel. The horizon line should be as close to the middle as possible. Other then the text needing to be easily readible and the other details your artistic talent is free to roam.

DEAD LINE Yes I am very sorry to impose a dead line... I have no choice sir; however, if you can get it done by Tuesday, I will be in you debt.

I come to you because I have searched the shops and scowered the comment boards. You have the talent as well as the skill to do what I need done.

+Quote Post

mitsarugi
post Feb 28 2012, 02:54 PM
Post #32

Mitsarugi
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Hi Reisen i dont know if you remember me?
i asked for a logo like 1 and a half years ago and i would like to make a new request because i'm making a fresh start for my game on rpg maker vx ace
(Reisen: " OMG not this guy again >.< " ) tongue.gif

so the request is simple it should almost be the same as the old logo
( http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?act=at...st&id=14107 )
or see my sig ^^
Logo Title: Soul Crystals
Sub-Text: Title in Japanese
Scheme/Theme: Same as old one smile.gif
Render/Vector/Silhouettes: (If you have any chosen render, vector or silhouette please do link it here)
Details: it should look a bit like the old one you made me 1 and a half years ago please ^^, but just something new maybe some more light blue
a bit like this logo http://www.rpgrevolution.com/images/game_s...NewTitleUpd.png , the little fire flies around the old one were just perfect that way so i would like them to be in the same way tongue.gif, and if possible i would like to have the .PSD or what other file extension you use for the file, so if needed i could change stuff a bit if needed.

Title: with the logo i'm trying to make it look like the one Hanzo Kimura made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgHi2XNjT38&
Sub-Text: see video
Theme: see video
Size: VX-sized (416X544) i think that is the default size ^^
Details: see video

This post has been edited by mitsarugi: Feb 28 2012, 02:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reisen
post Mar 2 2012, 09:06 AM
Post #33

NOM NOM NOM
Group Icon

@Shadow; Here ya go! Sorry for the long wait!

@mitsarugi - I'm abit confused, are you requesting a new logo? If so, I really think your current one looks awesome. That's made by mitchi, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome-er than mine regardless of the result.

This post has been edited by Reisen: Mar 2 2012, 02:46 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow The Hedge...
post Mar 2 2012, 02:33 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

QUOTE (Reisen @ Mar 2 2012, 09:06 AM) *

@mitsarugi - I'm abit confused, are you request a new logo? If so, I really think you current one looks awesome. And of course that's made by mitchi of course.

Cheers Reisen that is awesome well worth the wait thank you. wub.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"Perfect As Always"

I Support:

+Quote Post

mitsarugi
post Mar 3 2012, 11:38 AM
Post #35

Mitsarugi
Group Icon

QUOTE (Reisen @ Mar 2 2012, 10:06 AM) *

@mitsarugi - I'm abit confused, are you requesting a new logo? If so, I really think your current one looks awesome. That's made by mitchi, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome-er than mine regardless of the result.

I would like to make a fresh start and yes i would like a new logo. ^^
I'm sure you could make something awesome to, using it as an example or does Mitchi still make logos?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reisen
post Mar 3 2012, 11:58 AM
Post #36

NOM NOM NOM
Group Icon

Request denied. That reason is unacceptable. Why would you want a new logo EVEN if you're back to the start? I'm pretty sure that changes nothing at all. Sorry if I'm sounding mean but I just can't remake that because I know mitchi's work is still better nonetheless.

I'll be working on kingmakerspider's request in due time. Please wait! > w<

--------------------

+Quote Post

DigiorPoke
post Mar 3 2012, 12:09 PM
Post #37

Dragon Slayer
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

Well Here You Go!

I would like a logo please!

Text:- Blue Comet
Sub:- None
Size:- Around normal logo size

Hope You Prepare it fast!

--------------------
My game
Spoiler:

I support
Spoiler:

My Personality Test

+Quote Post

Reisen
post Mar 3 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #38

NOM NOM NOM
Group Icon

You must follow the given form if you're gonna submit a request.
Details must be atleast 3-4 lines long and IS understandable.

Please do. Thanks smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

DigiorPoke
post Mar 3 2012, 12:47 PM
Post #39

Dragon Slayer
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

Okay then!

I would Like an logo For my Game name:

"Blue Comet"

I have seen your works and they are amazing!
You can add a Comet in the background of the logo.

Please make this Character in the logo too:

Well...I dont need a Sub Heading. But If you think there should be one then its your Wish!

The logo should be some like the above picture.

Its size should be around 170*165 pixels

Well...according to me it should do it. :P

--------------------
My game
Spoiler:

I support
Spoiler:

My Personality Test

+Quote Post

mitsarugi
post Mar 3 2012, 01:17 PM
Post #40

Mitsarugi
Group Icon

QUOTE (Reisen @ Mar 3 2012, 12:58 PM) *
Request denied. That reason is unacceptable. Why would you want a new logo EVEN if you're back to the start? I'm pretty sure that changes nothing at all. Sorry if I'm sounding mean but I just can't remake that because I know mitchi's work is still better nonetheless.

I'll be working on kingmakerspider's request in due time. Please wait! > w<

yeah that did sound mean sad.gif , but i understand ,no problem , tho you shouldn't underestimate yourself so much wink.gif
does Mitchi still do logos?

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 08:50 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.