This script changes the Main Menu to look just like "Grandia" for PSX (PSOne).
Compare the two versions! (The screenshots are in portuguese, but it doesn't matter, you can change it)
What this script changes:
1. Main Menu Screen
2. Item Screen
3. Equip Screen
4. Skill/Magics Screen
5. Status Screen
6. Save Screen
7. Exit Screen
8. All scenes above have background
9. All scenes above have icons in the up-left corner (except Save and Exit scenes)
10. All scenes above have custom windows
11. Background has an automatic diagonal pan
12. Some texts and colors are customizable (some you change in Database itself)
13. All images are customizable
14. Status Screen has an fast skill viewer
How to Use
1st step: Add in "Materials" section, but above Main.
2nd step: In "Alucard_2" module you can configure it (each with explanation after "#").All images must be in "Pictures" directory.
Attached to the topic.
Q: Wich directory the images must be?
Q: Works in RMXP?
Q: Can you custom this and that?
A: Depending of the request, yes.
I'll do it later, it'll be better to use it with a demo.
Pack uploaded in 4shared --> http://www.4shared.com/rar/C3r_cIkq/Pictures.html
Alucard_2 - Idealization, development, creation and improvement.
This post has been edited by Alucard_2: Feb 12 2012, 12:57 PM