iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3D artwork an portraits =^-^=, Poser/Vue/Photoshop credit DAZ, RDNA, RENDEROCITY
Nightmar
post Feb 14 2012, 03:24 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

This post has been edited by Nightmar: Feb 16 2012, 03:55 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Feb 14 2012, 06:11 PM
Post #2

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

3 Words...O.M.G. Did you make these yourself? If so then that is amazing work.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

EvilEagles
post Feb 14 2012, 07:35 PM
Post #3

Viva La Revolución!
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

I believe not.

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Feb 14 2012, 08:38 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Feb 14 2012, 07:11 PM) *
3 Words...O.M.G. Did you make these yourself? If so then that is amazing work.

yes yes I did RPG_Lover

the models themselves no sadly. but the images are all mine

This post has been edited by Nightmar: Feb 14 2012, 11:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Feb 15 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #5

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

The Image them self is still nice.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Feb 15 2012, 07:35 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Feb 15 2012, 12:10 PM) *
The Image them self is still nice.

aww thank you =^-^= hopefully i can post more hehe

--------------------

+Quote Post

Emmych
post Feb 16 2012, 01:47 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

QUOTE (Nightmar @ Feb 14 2012, 12:38 PM) *
yes yes I did RPG_Lover

the models themselves no sadly. but the images are all mine

Thennnn you should probably tell us who did make them? It's kinda shady if you don't. :|

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Feb 16 2012, 03:54 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (Emmych @ Feb 16 2012, 01:47 AM) *
Thennnn you should probably tell us who did make them? It's kinda shady if you don't. :|

AH I did, its under my topic description Emmych

This post has been edited by Nightmar: Feb 16 2012, 03:54 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Supergodjesus
post Feb 20 2012, 04:43 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

You have some very nice work here Nightmar. My favorite is the girl walking on the small dirt path between the flowers. I am assuming you used Vue for that one, very nice work. Great job on the pose, you made her look natural and 'real' in her movement, and the lighting on the scene is well-done as well.

I like the elf on the bridge, but not as much because there is too much of a contrast between the realistic trees in the background and the 'plastic' look of the model's hair and ears. Also, the camera angel doesn't really help the picture too much. I feel that I am looking at too much background when the focus of the picture is really the elf and her fairy. A tighter, close-up shot might've been better, perhaps with a focal camera to blur the background a bit. That's just my unsolicited advice, still a very nice picture smile.gif

The top 3 are very well done - no criticisms to be made, they are artistic and interesting.

Now, the one that I have a bit of a problem with is the very bottom picture with the troll. There are a few things about this picture that I feel don't jive together. The scene lighting seems off, and there is a lack of shadows, so the characters all look flat. Also, the fireballs being cast are not radiating any type of light (not sure if you put these in post-work or if you have fireball models), and they really should be casting light. A Simple linear-point light would work wonders. Further, the camera feels too 'static', it is facing straight on at a slightly elevated position, which is fine for scenery, but not really good for action scenes. You might want to think about rolling the camera a bit on the Z-axis to give it a skewed look, and action scenes are where camera focus/distortions come in very handy. You need to figure out what you want the focus of the picture to be: the troll? The people? The fireballs? Whatever it is, the camera should have its depth of field focused on that. I use that effect fairly often in my own action-shots. If you want to take a look at some of them, just go to my project topic for Aleph: Aleph Project Thread. Near the bottom I have a section of conceptual art I did using Poser and DAZ.

Anyways, great work so far! I would be more than happy to give more feedback if you wish smile.gif

This post has been edited by Supergodjesus: Feb 20 2012, 04:46 PM

--------------------
Keep up-to-date with the greatest RPGs ever: Pioneer Valley Games

Need inexpensive art resources? Let me know!

Need AMAZING game music? Note by Note Studios

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Feb 24 2012, 02:46 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Oh WOW thank you so much Supergodjesus an yeah I agree the one with the girl walking down the path. Thats one of my favorites also :3 It was a lot of work to get the lighting to work, im glade you like my work happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 12:55 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.