iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Few Things, Needing some Things
Virus 9
post Feb 28 2012, 11:51 PM
Post #1

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I am always requesting things here. Well anyways I am after some Emotion of a character that is not in the RTP package and even though they have some emotion in the list I am after others as well.

Here is a Image of that.

If you fail to see it or wish to know were I found it here is the link to there site.

Site -> http://cocousagi.web.fc2.com
Image -> http://cocousagi.web.fc2.com/new/material/face/f_25.png
(If you got a 403 error by clicking on Image link then copy/paste this link and it will work.)

Here are the list of emotions I am after of her. (All done thank to Ragnerok)
Spoiler:

• Blushing
  • Angry Mad
  • Yelling
  • (Her creepy eye in bottom 3rd) Evil grin
  • Blood (from her killing) in both her normal and creepy eye
  • Sad
  • Pure white eyes (use a blank emotion)

(Also I would like to add to this.)
Elmer from RTP I have found some Emotions set of him but if can I would like some more of any you can get. I added him in this request cause of what is coming up in my request below all of this. But these 2 are what I am after for another part in my game and I want to have some fun so...

A image & sprite of Elmer and the girl kissing...
I will also need both Elmer and the Girl as Battle Graphic (For the Girl use this graphic..."http://cocousagi.web.fc2.com/new/material/bustup//b_3.png")

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 3 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 6 2012, 01:59 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 9 2012, 03:10 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 12 2012, 03:05 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 15 2012, 03:28 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 18 2012, 01:10 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Vindication
post Mar 18 2012, 02:12 PM
Post #8

If my awesomeness was a sound,it'll make people deaf.
Group Icon

LOL 6 BUMPS XD

EDIT:LOL good luck RPG_Lover...cuz it looks like your gonna be BUMPing for a long time... :3

This post has been edited by Vindication: Mar 18 2012, 02:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post Mar 18 2012, 03:00 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Type: Artist

^ Try not to post useless posts, thank you.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 18 2012, 03:57 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

I will keep trying cause I am sure 1 day someone will post what I am after.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 21 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Ragnerok
post Mar 24 2012, 06:41 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

I hope you like them. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 25 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

I am glad to see someone help. I sorta like her blush I will update my list now. Thanks.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 28 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 1 2012, 12:31 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 4 2012, 02:26 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Apr 4 2012, 08:13 PM
Post #17

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Your first post's images are broken? Or is it me?

The emotions are complete? Anything else? Just wondering.

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 4 2012, 09:13 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

I mention how to see. If the click on the link fail copy the link and do it that way. I learn on the site that they make it so there can be no out-side link to that image page. But you can copy the link and add in the bar to go to the page. As well I want the battle creature of the Purple hair guy in the Actor3.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 7 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

BUMP

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Edgewing
post Apr 7 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

Everyday I'm Bumping (8) xD

anyway, I could make some graphics for you, But i highly recommend Monster Generator - Genesis 2012
It was made last year & last update was 10th December 2011
So yeah...

If you need anything else, Feel free to ask

- Edge

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 09:31 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.