iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Relationships
Tsaku
post Mar 10 2012, 09:43 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: True Neutral

After dating someone for 8 years (off and on), I proposed to her. After being engaged for 2 years, she leaves me because I made one mistake. A mistake she made countless times. All I did was hang up on her because she refused to stop interrupting me. We even have a 6 month old child together...

And to top it all off, before I left for work this morning, my mom kicked me out knowing I have no where to go.....

--------------------
Rember to be true to yourself.
If you want part in any of my games, tell me how you want to help. Anything is exceptible.
No matter how bright things seem, they cast shadows elsewhere

I support:
Spoiler:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tohsaka
post Mar 11 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Artist

That's not very fun or amusing at all, Tsaku. Such events can happen in our lives, and we may never be ready for them. Since you've been with her since you were 10, that's really shocking- But don't you think that a General Discussion forum on a RPG Maker board isn't necessarily the best place to share this kind of information? Imagine if someone were to screenshot this and post it elsewhere for others to look at.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Mar 11 2012, 03:20 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Writer

If you guys were originally off and on like that, there is a High chance she will come around again and you will be back together at some point.

--------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am your Goddess and you worship me then put this userbar in your sig :D!
-------------You must obey! @_@------------

Other stuff you SHOULD look at :].....Obey @_@!!!!!

Spoiler:
------------My current project-----------------

--------------Projects I'm looking forward to----------

+Quote Post

Nelneo
post Mar 11 2012, 04:09 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tsaku @ Mar 11 2012, 05:43 AM) *
And to top it all off, before I left for work this morning, my mom kicked me out knowing I have no where to go.....

You have no where to go? What do you mean? You used to live in your fiancee's house?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tsaku
post Mar 11 2012, 05:47 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

We never lived together, also so what if someone screenshots this? Only three people in the world knows that I am Tsaku Mitsakuni. And they already know what's going on.

--------------------
Rember to be true to yourself.
If you want part in any of my games, tell me how you want to help. Anything is exceptible.
No matter how bright things seem, they cast shadows elsewhere

I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 11 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #6

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I really find this a boring thing. I can easily tell just by reading how it happen on and off and what made her mad that you two will never live a happy life together. Another life thrown down cause of a wrong choice is always the worst way to go. My say in this is to take some time away from it all and get a taste of reality. Cause it seem to me that with you and her getting back on then off that you believe that you will live a perfect little life together one day. But if this keep happening soon it will only get worse...Uh...Well it is not like I know that but it would be wise to be careful around that kind of mistake. But this is my point of view of this.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

dNichole
post Mar 19 2012, 06:10 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

That really sucks, I understand you, now I'm being through tough times now too, but I know just one thing - life is a cycle,all shit will stop happening someday. Sometimes you just need someone who'd help you to stand up. Maybe this girl just isn't for you, man

--------------------
M4a to MP3 Converter http://m4atomp3converter.org/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 10:54 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.