iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I've decided to try my hand again, Another wave of inspiration
Alero
post Mar 16 2012, 02:42 AM
Post #1

I exist
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

Hey,

I've never really been a big contributor to this forum. I think I've only actually added one thing for people to use.

I used to be really into RPGVX, spending almost 7 months on a single project. Unfortunately, after my hard drive burnt out, I lost all of my data. I lost inspiration. Even if my first project was to just figure VX out, I was pretty heart-broken. For a year, I didn't even touch the maker. Recently, I've somehow found a passion for the maker again. In one day, I did the Benko/Kelsper tutorial in one day, since I remembered most of it. (I didn't do battle backgrounds because I couldn't find his files or use any scripts.), but I was fairly happy with it.

Here is a link to my Gladius. It wasn't made for fun or balance, but it works. Feel free to check it out if you're into that kind of thing. (I added all the stuff so you can even mess with it.)

I want to start a new project and expand my knowledge with scripts, the SBS, and other fun things. I also hope to pick up a little scripting of my own. It would be nice to learn.

Hopefully nothing bad happens this time.

This post has been edited by Alero: Mar 16 2012, 02:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Obrusnine
post Mar 16 2012, 03:12 PM
Post #2

Writer and Soon Programmer!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Welcome back.

Although you chose the wrong time to try and jump in on this forum, hardly anyone apparently uses it anymore. One of my threads has been up for 2 days and hasn't been replied to and there is only a single thread above it, lol

--------------------
I Am the Project Leader (Lead Writer, Lead Designer) of

Please click this userbar and see if you can lend some valuable insight to the project. Or even join if you can help out with the massive amount of mapping that will be required in this game!

I Am the Lead Writer of...

Various things...
Spoiler:
Various Sayings...
  • The enemy of my enemy is my friend
  • At the end of an infinite road, you will find more road.
  • More to add as I come up with them...

+Quote Post

Alero
post Mar 16 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #3

I exist
Group Icon

QUOTE (Obrusnine @ Mar 16 2012, 08:12 AM) *
Welcome back.

Although you chose the wrong time to try and jump in on this forum, hardly anyone apparently uses it anymore. One of my threads has been up for 2 days and hasn't been replied to and there is only a single thread above it, lol

Well, with ACE coming out soon, I wonder if a new site will be created to fit its name.

It's still a great resource for learning how to use RPGVX effectively (Not to mention scripts), so I will try posting here.

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Mar 17 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: True Neutral

Hey Alero welcome back to the forums!

And just to let you know the information you were given is WRONG

This forum is not dead and people are actually still quite active here, just right now we are going through some MAJOR changes.

Anyway There is a ACE forum that is well affiliated with this forum, but anything ACE related is fully welcomed here as well. And there are many who DO still use regular VX!

Hope you enjoy ^ ^

--------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am your Goddess and you worship me then put this userbar in your sig :D!
-------------You must obey! @_@------------

Other stuff you SHOULD look at :].....Obey @_@!!!!!

Spoiler:
------------My current project-----------------

--------------Projects I'm looking forward to----------

+Quote Post

Alero
post Mar 17 2012, 07:14 AM
Post #5

I exist
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rixis @ Mar 16 2012, 05:59 PM) *
Hey Alero welcome back to the forums!

And just to let you know the information you were given is WRONG

This forum is not dead and people are actually still quite active here, just right now we are going through some MAJOR changes.

Anyway There is a ACE forum that is well affiliated with this forum, but anything ACE related is fully welcomed here as well. And there are many who DO still use regular VX!

Hope you enjoy ^ ^

Thank you for the correct information.

After looking around, I see that Ace is bringing a lot of new changes not just to the game. Since I missed the Pre-order by 1 day (IKR) I'll definitely be using this as a resource for tutorials in my future projects. The info that is posted here makes RPG making a reality.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 02:10 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.