iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> for Emmych ;w;, my love~
CrimsonBeats
post Mar 17 2012, 04:02 AM
Post #1

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Good

Here's a poem i wrote for Emmych in hopes to gain her affection.

Emmy, you deserve everything.
For being the best,
above all the rest,
and always being strong.

Although my feelings may be wrong,
no matter what happens i will wish you along.

This poem really has no structure.
A word that rhymes with that is puncture.
I love you be mine.
something, something time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Nelderson
post Mar 17 2012, 05:24 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

*Nelderson FaceDesks

--------------------
STOP BEING A JAPFAG CRIMSON!!!

Meh.....F$#@ you Mike <=== Still applies....<_<

+Quote Post

Amy Pond
post Mar 17 2012, 10:16 AM
Post #3

Amy
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Unaligned

Even though you use Emmych in your title I know that in truth you wrote this thinking of me. <3

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 17 2012, 11:53 AM
Post #4

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

It is a moving little poem. Not a big one and you mention Emmy 1 time in the poem. I still find it a little to nice of a poem that I hate it cause of how sweet it is.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

KaiserKami
post Mar 17 2012, 12:40 PM
Post #5

Snake Eater
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

A cute little poem. Though uh...*blunt/no sugarcoating mode activate* why is this its own topic? If you wanted to send it to Emmy, then you should have.

--------------------
"Yo pops, I'll have the stupid special."
(What makes a hero?)
(Man's desire is a curse.)
(All crave for fortune.)

+Quote Post

Amy Pond
post Mar 17 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #6

Amy
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Unaligned

Because Emmych is deserving of a thread.

+Quote Post

CrimsonBeats
post Mar 17 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #7

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

QUOTE (KaiserKami @ Mar 17 2012, 12:40 PM) *
A cute little poem. Though uh...*blunt/no sugarcoating mode activate* why is this its own topic? If you wanted to send it to Emmy, then you should have.

Because I want everyone to know of my unrequited love for her. And yeah, she deserves her own topic.

+Quote Post

KaiserKami
post Mar 17 2012, 02:54 PM
Post #8

Snake Eater
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

QUOTE (CrimsonBeats @ Mar 17 2012, 03:49 PM) *
Because I want everyone to know of my unrequited love for her. And yeah, she deserves her own topic.

Oh...okay? Well Emmy is better than most if not all the mods I've seen on forums, they abuse their powers to the point of just plain trolling fellow members that mean no harm.

--------------------
"Yo pops, I'll have the stupid special."
(What makes a hero?)
(Man's desire is a curse.)
(All crave for fortune.)

+Quote Post

CrimsonBeats
post Mar 17 2012, 03:37 PM
Post #9

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

QUOTE (KaiserKami @ Mar 17 2012, 02:54 PM) *
Oh...okay? Well Emmy is better than most if not all the mods I've seen on forums, they abuse their powers to the point of just plain trolling fellow members that mean no harm.

Yes she is the best, which is why I wrote that in the poem.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 17 2012, 04:49 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

I still hate sweet poems even if it is for someone like her. I have hate towards good and I have hate towards many of the people on this forum. I like only 1 high rank person on this forum. The fun part is figuring out who and just so your ahead it's not BigEd of Emmy. I have a upset feeling towards him and Emmy I never seen much special. But anyways I never seen Emmy post what she thinks of this poem of yours. So I bet your heart is still in pain waiting to hear what she thinks and I bet your scared if she say she don't like it (Even if she try to save your feeling). The pain is my joy.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Emmych
post Mar 17 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Also RPG_Lover the fact you've never seen me as much special means I may have to ABUSE MY POWERS AND WARN YOU

...yeah see, I power abuse and troll now
it comes with the purple tag because with this I AM THE LAWWWW

OH WHATCHA GONNA DO GUYS
GONNA LEAVE THE FORUM AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE? HUH?
I mean where else is there to go, huh?
Certainly not anywhere linked in my sig. That would just be ridiculous.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 17 2012, 11:50 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Not like I been warn by you before. I am aware you can warn people Emmy and I still don't find you special. Cause I don't think you can make the Dead come to life. If so I would so love to see this proof of yours.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

CrimsonBeats
post Mar 18 2012, 02:24 AM
Post #13

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

QUOTE (Emmych @ Mar 17 2012, 08:10 PM) *

I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE FEELINGS. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 18 2012, 03:05 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

I think it means "I hate you!" Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

CrimsonBeats
post Mar 18 2012, 03:17 AM
Post #15

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Mar 18 2012, 03:05 AM) *
I think it means "I hate you!" Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Yo stop messing up my poem, it's not cool.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 06:56 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.