iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hook to google sketchup, new maps + graphics
jesse120
post Mar 17 2012, 04:24 AM
Post #1

Master Eventer, Novice scripter, pathetic spriter
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

search number 10519195120
Could some one make a way to the maps and graphics shown in the player are made in google sketchup and in the editor the events are determined by an <elevation X> tag to determin hight in inches in the google sketch up map using a google sketch up graphic by the same name as the maker graphic. This is an easy way I can see to make rpg maker vx 3D. If you acomplish this you will be marked as one of the greats. Similar to the man who made Mode 7
and other scripts like it. Also I will provide a evented time system, and evented lockpick system, a game post-publish plug in script, and a 2 map tileset script.
For setting passibility there could be a second game type were you can set passibility or a second color coated map that has passibility.

This post has been edited by jesse120: May 11 2012, 07:10 PM

--------------------
I might not post anything for a while, but I am still here, watching. You may not see me, but I see you.
Still taking event requests. Still watching topics. I will see comments to my posts and respond.
I will probably not update any of my scripts for a while.

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
Need an unusual event call me and i might be able to make it
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests
Please don't put this number on any of your own posts or topics
note: the search number will be on any post I make to aid in searching by author. If I forget to put it on a topic please notify me.

I will try to check any posts/PMs around 7:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and after 6 PM most days (time in Pacific Time)

The ultimate video game

Legend of, Elder, Fear, of Fabled, Fallout, Call, of Modern, Gears, of Halo, Metal, Ghost, Assassin, Mass, Homicide, Fantasy, 5
That stands for
Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ?????, Fable, Fallout, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Halo, Metal Gears, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Auto Homicide, Final Fantasy, 5
Let me know if you want a game added to the list

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, believe he is the only way to heaven, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Resource Dragon
post Mar 17 2012, 04:28 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Spriter

What's a google sketchup? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Resource Dragon: Mar 17 2012, 04:29 AM

+Quote Post

ave369
post Mar 17 2012, 08:27 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Good

It's a simple 3D model editor.

+Quote Post

fmjpr
post Mar 17 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Maybe you should read this: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=29435

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Mar 29 2012, 10:59 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

bump

--------------------
I might not post anything for a while, but I am still here, watching. You may not see me, but I see you.
Still taking event requests. Still watching topics. I will see comments to my posts and respond.

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests
note: the search number will be on any post I make to aid in searching by author. If I forget to put it on a topic please notify me.

I will try to check any posts/PMs around 7:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and after 6 PM most days (time in Pacific Time)

The ultimate video game

Legend of, Elder, Fear, of Fabled, Fallout, Call, of Modern, Gears, of Halo, Metal, Ghost, Assassin, Mass, Homicide, Fantasy, 5
That stands for
Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ?????, Fable, Fallout, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Halo, Metal Gears, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Auto Homicide, Final Fantasy, 5

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, believe he is the only way to heaven, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 10 2012, 01:22 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 17 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 20 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 24 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 27 2012, 01:45 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 1 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 4 2012, 01:45 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 7 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

jesse120
post May 11 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

bump

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

Safebox
post May 11 2012, 05:23 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

No ones responding, that would mean no it isnt possible. Unless you connect it via an external program?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 02:17 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.