iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This was my first internet community, and ill never forget it., It has been some of the best time of my life :)
Shiro
post Mar 17 2012, 04:56 AM
Post #1

Spriter
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Unaligned

This was my first internet community ever, and the first time id ever used a forum. I'll never forget how awkward it was learning how to use, and where to post ahahaha.

Ive been here almost 4 years i think and ive never even put out a single demo to an RM game, but i stayed anyways.

When I really got into the RM community and started posting, i really wanted to try and contribute so i immediately started spriting. And whole god did i suck at that lol, I got help at first from an old member on this forum, "Blake Ezera" for those of you who remember him. I kept working at it and working at it until I finally started to get good. I cant even remember how many times I mustve annoyed pine asking for his advice ahaha. But now im finally a member of the recourse staff over at acenet, the new community for RPGmakerVXace and im still not done with my goal, the people of this community inspire to keep going and getting better so thats what im going to do! Between being restaff at acenet and posting other works on the official rpg maker forum I want to become even more well known throughout the RM world as I work on improving my skill smile.gif.

Its all thanks to this community, and ill miss this old site, but its time to move on.

I love you all and I'll never forget this place!

--------------------

---------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

EvilEagles
post Mar 17 2012, 05:07 AM
Post #2

Viva La Revolución!
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

I feel you bro ; ;

+Quote Post

Celianna
post Mar 17 2012, 05:29 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

QUOTE (Shiro @ Mar 17 2012, 06:56 AM) *
This was my first internet community ever, and the first time id ever used a forum.

That ... explains a lot.

Anyways, see you on the other side, it's been nice having you here wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 08:58 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.