QUOTE (Haikuri @ Mar 17 2012, 12:19 PM)
Good day everyone!
So I just got RMVX, and I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions for me?
1. What is RTP? I installed that also, but have no idea what it is.
A collection of resources that are default to the engine so can easily be shared by different games.
2. Is there any way to make real time battles and skills? Like using a fire blast right there on the spot without going into the battle phase. You know what I mean.
Anything is possible with scripting.
3. Is there any way to add new characters to the game, new sprites, new terrain?
Yes. The help file or some very basic tutorials at www.rpgmakerweb.com might be useful.
4. Are there ways to make different areas spawn different monsters? And is it possible to make 'em random?
This is basic functionality of the maker.
5. And the final one, but the most important one. Could anyone help me with teaching me how to use RMVX? Via voice chat ofc. I wanna know how to work with it better so I could make games. If anyone has some free time to teach me how to work with RMVX over voice chat/skype I would appreciate that!~
See mah link
The fifth question is the most important! If anyone wants to help me, my skype is rectangle_guy.
Thank you for your time.