iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello! New dude here!~
Haikuri
post Mar 17 2012, 12:19 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Good day everyone!

So I just got RMVX, and I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions for me?

1. What is RTP? I installed that also, but have no idea what it is.

2. Is there any way to make real time battles and skills? Like using a fire blast right there on the spot without going into the battle phase. You know what I mean.

3. Is there any way to add new characters to the game, new sprites, new terrain?

4. Are there ways to make different areas spawn different monsters? And is it possible to make 'em random?

5. And the final one, but the most important one. Could anyone help me with teaching me how to use RMVX? Via voice chat ofc. I wanna know how to work with it better so I could make games. If anyone has some free time to teach me how to work with RMVX over voice chat/skype I would appreciate that!~

The fifth question is the most important! If anyone wants to help me, my skype is rectangle_guy.
Thank you for your time.

Haikuri, out!~

--------------------
彼らの最強のパワーは、すべての想像力である

My blog:

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?autoco...477&cat=566
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

KaiserKami
post Mar 17 2012, 12:30 PM
Post #2

Snake Eater
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Welcome to die- I mean the RPG Maker VX forum, also known as Hellton. (I assume no one will know that reference.) Many of your questions are already answered already by many other members. Pay close attention to the rules since something big happened yesterday, they are your holy bible. If thou doesnot read the rules, thine butt shall be shred and brutally splattered by the great mods. Anyways just have fun, ask questions, be nice, show off anything you are good in VX, and have fun. :3

--------------------
"Yo pops, I'll have the stupid special."
(What makes a hero?)
(Man's desire is a curse.)
(All crave for fortune.)

+Quote Post

Amy Pond
post Mar 17 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #3

Amy
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (Haikuri @ Mar 17 2012, 12:19 PM) *
Good day everyone!

So I just got RMVX, and I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions for me?

1. What is RTP? I installed that also, but have no idea what it is.
A collection of resources that are default to the engine so can easily be shared by different games.
2. Is there any way to make real time battles and skills? Like using a fire blast right there on the spot without going into the battle phase. You know what I mean.
Anything is possible with scripting.
3. Is there any way to add new characters to the game, new sprites, new terrain?
Yes. The help file or some very basic tutorials at www.rpgmakerweb.com might be useful.
4. Are there ways to make different areas spawn different monsters? And is it possible to make 'em random?
This is basic functionality of the maker.
5. And the final one, but the most important one. Could anyone help me with teaching me how to use RMVX? Via voice chat ofc. I wanna know how to work with it better so I could make games. If anyone has some free time to teach me how to work with RMVX over voice chat/skype I would appreciate that!~
See mah link
The fifth question is the most important! If anyone wants to help me, my skype is rectangle_guy.
Thank you for your time.

Haikuri, out!~

+Quote Post

Radscythe
post Mar 17 2012, 04:31 PM
Post #4

Waiting for life to pass him by.
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Informative post amy...

Anyway, welcome Haikuri!

--------------------
The words that sprout of lies to our souls; if they bear fruit the lies disappear.

Games:
Spoiler:
My Stuff:

Award:
Spoiler:

I support:
Spoiler:

<<< Stare at this in awe.

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Mar 24 2012, 01:24 PM
Post #5

Retired
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

We have an extensive list of tutorials, many of them made for new users and those growing their skills, as you are.

Click to visit the Tutorial Master List, and feel free to ask for help in the help section.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 02:05 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.