iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WatSuppy?, Yo
Suppy
post Mar 18 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer

Yo watsuppy people? Im brand new to this forum and you can call me Suppy. If you recognise the name in anyway whatsoever it's probably because I used to be on ninjavideo ALOT so.....yeah I might as well tell you some stuff:

I love Cookies and Cream Soda
I actually do use the phrase Watsuppy in real life if you were wondering.
Watsuppy can only be used by others with warning before hand otherwise I'll steal your cookies.
I've used Rpgmakervx for only about 3 weeks so if I ask stupid stuff be patient me i'm a slow learner :-(
I hope we call get along (incredibly cheesy line there but meh)

So yeah....Watsuppy guys?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 19 2012, 02:03 AM
Post #2

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I am RPG_Lover the known Forum Demon. I am wanted for many crimes and stealing cookies is one of them (It is said in my signature) and well I am willing to help you with any problems you may have with RPG Maker VX or the forum itself. Give me a chat if you need help and my signature provides some help as well. I am one who almost solved every mystery behind RPG Maker VX and I had full version of VX for 1 year (I had free version from 2009) and over that time I learn everything I need to know. So I am willing to help and if a creepy guy name Neon Black come by I am sure he will tell you what crimes I did (And if he say RPGL he means me) just a little heads up. But I wish you understand I am the only Forum Demon around and I am willing to strike a deal for your soul.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Suppy
post Mar 21 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Mar 19 2012, 02:03 AM) *
I am RPG_Lover the known Forum Demon. I am wanted for many crimes and stealing cookies is one of them (It is said in my signature) and well I am willing to help you with any problems you may have with RPG Maker VX or the forum itself. Give me a chat if you need help and my signature provides some help as well. I am one who almost solved every mystery behind RPG Maker VX and I had full version of VX for 1 year (I had free version from 2009) and over that time I learn everything I need to know. So I am willing to help and if a creepy guy name Neon Black come by I am sure he will tell you what crimes I did (And if he say RPGL he means me) just a little heads up. But I wish you understand I am the only Forum Demon around and I am willing to strike a deal for your soul.

Bro can't I keep my soul and get help?

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 21 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Then give me someone else's...(I will help with any problem you may have.)

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

landis17
post Mar 21 2012, 11:07 PM
Post #5

Yo...I'm back.
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

QUOTE (Suppy @ Mar 19 2012, 12:59 AM) *
I love Cookies and Cream Soda

Well that's a shame. I really can't resist cream soda. So between me and Rpg_Lover you're going to end up a very hungry and thirsty panda.

Welcome mate. Hope you enjoy the forum.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 22 2012, 12:06 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

He's right. I don't eat cookies though I burn them to Hell! I really don't enjoy eating it instead eating Fear and Sarrow is what sweet to me.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Suppy
post Mar 23 2012, 09:22 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (landis17 @ Mar 21 2012, 11:07 PM) *
Well that's a shame. I really can't resist cream soda. So between me and Rpg_Lover you're going to end up a very hungry and thirsty panda.

Welcome mate. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Heh I guess we will see who's gonna go hungry between the 3 of us. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Mar 22 2012, 12:06 AM) *
He's right. I don't eat cookies though I burn them to Hell! I really don't enjoy eating it instead eating Fear and Sarrow is what sweet to me.

Sorry bro but I guess you won't be burning anymore cookies wink.gif

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Mar 23 2012, 06:31 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Will see. Anyways if you got any question I will respond in this thread.

Time Studio Solving Team

That thread is for any question on RPG Maker VX Forum or the Program itself.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 12:09 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.