iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [VX] Yem Item Overhaul + TDS Resolution Change = Error. Help plz.
Lord_Szekelys
post Mar 20 2012, 03:20 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Hi guys. I have a problem using increasing resolution to 640 x 480. When I open the menu items and then I want to apply some object to my character, this happens:

First, I open the window:

Then, I want to use an object when I open the status window:

When I close the status window, this error appears, windows are cut down, you see.

Hope u can help me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Philacus
post Mar 30 2012, 07:37 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

What other scripts are you using? If you are resizing with another script, that is overwriting a section of that script... You may be having some issues. Not totally sure from the picture, if its re-sized, or just missing a piece of the screen. If the problem persists you can manually set the x, and y axis of the windows, as well as resizing as you need it, via the overwritten script.

Run a ctrl+f and find each window, then run a ctrl+shift+f search for each window class being overwritten. If it is in fact being overwritten, you could try just moving the overwriting scripts above the problem script (not counting the base scripts, make sure the custom scripts are still in materials). If in fact, they are overwriting the size of the script, while the rehaul is not changing any of the sizes, you have another problem.

Basic re-size from what i gather, tends to deal in divided sections of screen when dealing with resolution changes, rather than direct numbers.

If it isn't refreshing the size, you could always tell it to via update or refresh... Or hell, manually make SURE its the right size, if its the size you plan to keep. Otherwise, use divisions.

This post has been edited by Philacus: Mar 30 2012, 07:41 AM

--------------------
Buffet Bushi: I gain power with the belly slaps! *slaps belly*
Everyone else: ... Something is wrong with this guy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:32 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.