iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Did I miss something?, This is just something I'm very curious about
DragonO
post Mar 20 2012, 08:41 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

You know what i find completely hilarious? How much crap people will take over a hobby program when there are plenty of other places they could occupy and get what they need, lol. People must love being treated like crap.

And where do people get off being complete dicks? Is that good for business?

Notice to members: You dont have to take it up the rear to enjoy yourself. Just something i noticed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

KaiserKami
post Mar 20 2012, 09:31 PM
Post #22

Snake Eater
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

QUOTE (DragonO @ Mar 20 2012, 09:41 PM) *
You know what i find completely hilarious? How much crap people will take over a hobby program when there are plenty of other places they could occupy and get what they need, lol. People must love being treated like crap.

Notice to members: You dont have to take it up the rear to enjoy yourself. Just something i noticed.

DragonO I don't think you actually noticed what just went down, you just jumped right in not knowing what you are talking about. So actually read what just happened over the past many weeks and then you will understand. And RPG Maker is not a "hobby program" it can be a hobby to some people, but for others, they can make money off of it, it's just the same as many video game designers these days for apps on phones, computers, etc. They get paid. See that word? Paid. Thats why iEntry is wanting to solve this problem their way. Sadly not knowing the effects of what just happened.

--------------------
"Yo pops, I'll have the stupid special."
(What makes a hero?)
(Man's desire is a curse.)
(All crave for fortune.)

+Quote Post

CrimsonBeats
post Mar 20 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #23

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

QUOTE (DragonO @ Mar 20 2012, 08:41 PM) *

Same goes for you. You clearly know nothing about this community, and should stop acting like an elitist and pretend you do. I don't even own an RPG Maker anymore. I'm just here for the community as a whole. So uh, yeah shut up and know your place.

EDIT: Actually all of you are stupid.

+Quote Post

Nelderson
post Mar 20 2012, 09:57 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Ok....you ladies are all pretty, no need to pull each other's hair out. tongue.gif

My concern was all the downtime, but if Mike is making a serious commitment to putting Safeguards to ensure something like that never happens again; I'm all for it!

As for the staff that flipped out and went Bonkers: It was completely immature, but I understand their reasons, and frustrations. Both sides have been wrong with this, and I for one was pushing the edge, and it is not my intention to alienate the common user who comes on and finds a bunch of Douchebags (Myself included) trying to undermine everything. I do this as a hobby, I have better shit to worry about than to play politics....

As for Mike, all you had to do was ask for me to remove the link in my signature, and I would've gladly done it. I'm actually kinda pissed about it, but it's not something I'm going to let get in the way for the greater good of the COMMUNITY (Not any specific site). Just be up front with us. You aren't going to please everyone, but if we can't put a little bit of trust into what you are doing, then I personally have NO reason to come back. Just take some time and mull it over, I'm sure you guys have enough shit to worry about.

Alrighty....That was my rant....I feel better now biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Nelderson: Mar 20 2012, 10:00 PM

--------------------
STOP BEING A JAPFAG CRIMSON!!!

Meh.....F$#@ you Mike <=== Still applies....<_<

+Quote Post

CrimsonBeats
post Mar 20 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #25

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nelderson @ Mar 20 2012, 09:57 PM) *
As for Mike, all you had to do was ask for me to remove the link in my signature, and I would've gladly done it. I'm actually kinda pissed about it, but it's not something I'm going to let get in the way for the greater good of the COMMUNITY (Not any specific site).

Yes. I am personal friends with Nelderson and I can assure you, he would not shut up about how pissed he was at his signature being deleted. I actually hate you for making him so annoying about it.

+Quote Post

Lunarea
post Mar 20 2012, 10:22 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: True Neutral

Okay, this has gone far enough.

KaiserKami, please stop spreading misinformation. iEntry are the owners of this site, but they are not involved in the content of the site. If we decide to make this forum about My Little Pony tomorrow, they would let us do so.

iEntry is not officially affiliated nor does it necessarily endorse RPG Maker. Whether someone is going commercial or not with their project has absolutely nothing to do with iEntry.

That said, this forum is still their property and we have to abide by any rules they've set. They are not okay with people speaking against them in public- regardless of whether the complaints are valid or not. If you want to give feedback to them directly, e-mail mike. Otherwise, please keep this off the boards.

+Quote Post

mikemcd
post Mar 21 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

QUOTE (Nelderson @ Mar 20 2012, 05:57 PM) *
My concern was all the downtime, but if Mike is making a serious commitment to putting Safeguards to ensure something like that never happens again; I'm all for it!

I was heretofore unaware that downtime was a big issue/problem here. Now that I am aware of that, if the site isn't working, just tell me and I will have it fixed.

QUOTE (Nelderson @ Mar 20 2012, 05:57 PM) *
As for Mike, all you had to do was ask for me to remove the link in my signature, and I would've gladly done it. I'm actually kinda pissed about it, but it's not something I'm going to let get in the way for the greater good of the COMMUNITY (Not any specific site). Just be up front with us.

Being up front is my specialty. As for the sig, I 'm sorry, but given the circumstances of the moment, there simply wasn't time to just ask everybody first. I had little choice and even less reason (based on what I had already run into at that point) that the sig thing was anything but an openly hostile kind of thing. Now that the majority of the fires are out, people are being asked nicely first (once).

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 06:11 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.