iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Rpg Maker Vx Ace Going Cheap on Ebay, Rpg Maker vx ace download
hoaxmaster29
post Mar 23 2012, 02:18 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Found a sale for Rpg Maker Vx Ace going Cheaply

Link removed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

amerk
post Mar 23 2012, 02:28 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Unaligned

I'd be cautious of this. First, I don't know who these people are, but not Enterbrain. Second, they say you'll get a serial, but what happens if it doesn't work. You can't contact EB! or Degica, because you didn't purchase through them. And finally, I'm not sure if you can use it for commercial projects (if that's your thing) since you wouldn't have bought this legitimately.

Finally, I'm not sure how 3rd party sales of these things work, so I could be wrong in the above.

+Quote Post

Revival
post Mar 23 2012, 02:33 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Lawful Evil

By god, don't order that... Firslty, the Samauri Pack, which is in the title of the product, is meant for VX (yes it works for both) but being that the product is mistitled, I already don't trust it.... all seems shifty, stick to legit purchases, not ebay... I would never trust ebay for anything involving codes, but they can give you a non functioning code, and it would still be legal of them to do so because the product descrption does say it comes with a code (though it doesn't say used or not)

Not to mention the product description says 1 DVD... and VXAce and the Samuri set do NOT come on one disc. I call bullshit.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rpg Ninja Queen ...
post Mar 23 2012, 03:14 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

mmm... I don't know about this one, I'm kind of on the table, I'm edging my bets, I'm not sure if I should buy this, life is about taking risks, but I'm not sure...

+Quote Post

Indra
post Mar 23 2012, 03:15 AM
Post #5

Typo Queen
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Looks all kinds of scammy to me, I wouldn't trust it :/
I may be wrong, of course, but I still wouldn't risk it.

Edit: Yep, verified that sorta thing isn't allowed here. Closing this and removing the link.

--------------------
Nowadays I'm in perpetual development hell. Shoot me a PM if you need something.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 10:18 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.