iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Not Good at Hellos, Hello
deddragon
post Mar 24 2012, 02:56 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Neutral Evil

I wonder if it's okay to write an introduction if I'm not really new...

Here's the thing. I like the internet, I like RPGs, and I absolutely ADORE RPG Maker, but I do not like chats and forums. So I never posted when I started coming here and I might not ever post again, but I'm okay with that smile.gif

I just wanted to make sure that I said hello and thanked everyone for the amazing website. I came across this place last summer when I got it into my head that I wanted to make a game. I did a bunch of research and ended up here looking at all the fantastic resources that have been made available. The fact that so many people are willing to share their art and music (and other stuff, but that's all I was looking for) and make it available for others who are not so artistically inclined is really great. So of course, like the proverbial thief in the night, I took what I wanted and left.

Sorry about that wink.gif

I kinda have this problem where I don't finish what I start so after a few months I found something else to occupy me. But now I'm back! I've finished my first project, and soon I will have it debugged and ready for other people to see. But then, if I do that, I feel I should really be more of a community member and less of a hermit. But I don't really have anything to contribute... All these buts make me feel like a park bench. I guess I'll have to wait and see what comes.

So Hello and Thanks!!!
deddragon

--------------------

deddragon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Mar 24 2012, 08:16 AM
Post #2

Retired
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

Seems like it worked to me! =]

Glad you posted.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 03:47 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.