iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another Face
Etana
post Mar 24 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: True Neutral

Hi there, thought I might as well introduce myself. My name is Carter, but I can go by Etana. Or whatever you like, it really doesn't matter. Etana means snail, for whoever is interested. (In Finnish) I enjoy the simple RPGs, seeing as I am downright terrible at games. Like, I kid you not, I am terrible at all video games. I even have trouble with the Pokémon games. It's an honest problem, but someday, I will improve. RPGMaker wise, I love VX. I've used it for a little over three years and never really worked on a project. I got comfortable with it and I think it's about time to work on something. I'll do what I can to give back to the community. Thanks for giving this a read and I'll see you around.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3GearParadox
post Mar 25 2012, 01:11 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: True Neutral

QUOTE (Etana @ Mar 24 2012, 04:13 PM) *
Hi there, thought I might as well introduce myself. My name is Carter, but I can go by Etana. Or whatever you like, it really doesn't matter. Etana means snail, for whoever is interested. (In Finnish) I enjoy the simple RPGs, seeing as I am downright terrible at games. Like, I kid you not, I am terrible at all video games. I even have trouble with the Pokémon games. It's an honest problem, but someday, I will improve. RPGMaker wise, I love VX. I've used it for a little over three years and never really worked on a project. I got comfortable with it and I think it's about time to work on something. I'll do what I can to give back to the community. Thanks for giving this a read and I'll see you around.

Awesome, I look forward to playing the game when its finished, if you ever need any help let me know. I'd be glad to lend a hand!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:35 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.