iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello everyone!
3GearParadox
post Mar 25 2012, 01:21 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: True Neutral

Hello, the first thing you should know about 3GearParadox, is that its the name of a game making group, Yup 3 people in one account, Sky (Snicker) - Programmer, Baumer (Blinx) - Graphics, and Shane (Langerang) - Concept artist. The three of us didn't know each other very well before about a month ago, however we were all going to the same school and I (Sky) have been using RPG maker VX for about a year now, so when Shane asked if I could help him make a game I immediatly said (literally) "Heck yeah!" Later I (Sky still tongue.gif) found out Baumer was our Graphic Design guy, I had seen him from time to time at school but didn't really know who he was, over the last month of doing some game creation with these guys we have become like brothers. We are extreamly determined to finish our first RPG "A Message to the Blind, Eidolon" which we hope will be well recieved. We're kinda new to the RPG Maker VX Community forums but we hope to be able to recieve and give help all the same. We'd be happy to help with what ever we can, and we hope that you will all enjoy A Message to the Blind (thats the short name for it lol) when its finished. We are all friendly and for the most part are all gamers. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope to see you all at some point or another while on this site.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:28 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.