iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> ATTENTION!

Do not post questions about Ace in this section. Any and all Ace related support should be posted in the Ace section found here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Battler Images Problem
Mustaklaki
post Mar 28 2012, 12:56 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

Sometimes, when an enemy battler image has some sort of status on it (Usually with slip damage) it will die and disappear, then reappear the next turn. It's pretty annoying, it doesn't happen often but when it does it just makes the developer (AKA me) look like I did a sloppy job. I don't use any battle scripts, and it was occurring before I even started developing the game (Screwing around in Troop Testing).

Sorry if it has been answered elsewhere, I just don't really know what keywords to use to search. Thanks.

--------------------

My epic game. Put this in your siggy if you support it! It's demo was just heavily updated, check it out!
CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=54628"][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa100/moepippy/ISupport.png[/img][/url]

Spoiler:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Vexac
post Mar 29 2012, 09:08 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

If the problem is only in the Battle Test, i think you should ignore it, if the Game is healthy.
Else, you could upload a demo of your project or post these pre-configured scripts:

- Game_Enemy
- Game_Troop
- Scene_Battle
- Scene_Status

Another possibility is to download any kind of Demo from somewhere (search in "Master Script List" and download one of many Demos available) and compare your default scripts with those you find in it smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 06:33 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.