iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SwapXT help, Script error
HeiseyRNC
post Mar 30 2012, 07:31 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer

I am trying use SwapXT to add a tent tile set to my E tile space. I went through the video several times before anyboday asks, When I run a playtest I get an error - Script 'SwapXT' line 553 EOFError occurred. I have searched for a solution both on this forum and google search but haven't come up with anything. The Script under Materials and above Main. I saw a similar problem under the SwapXT thread and the poster was advised to try removing other scripts. I only have a side battle script so removed it but the issue continues. Thanks for any help.

This post has been edited by HeiseyRNC: Mar 30 2012, 08:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hitchner
post Mar 31 2012, 01:31 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

I had this problem when i first started with it. Just make sure when you swap, that all the map names are correct. Also, make sure you read the instructions in the script. Give the video another listen, he explains very clearly. Just do as he does. smile.gif

+Quote Post

HeiseyRNC
post Mar 31 2012, 01:53 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Writer

I assume it doesn't matter if I give the map a name like " forest" since it goes by the ID# of that map. I will give it another go tomorrow after judo practice. Hopefully, without any surprises.

I reset everything back to default and even went as far as removing SwapXT and the script and reinstalled. I went through the video, pausing it to perform the steps so I didn't miss any and I am still getting the same error on line 553. Ugh!

with some more trial and error, I believe I have it working now. Thanks for your help.

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Apr 2 2012, 02:31 AM
Post #4

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

for one thing, please use the edit function. Also you can't post anything under your own post for up to 72hrs. Just letting you know this. Also if this has to do with scripting, I'm moving this to Script support. Let me look into the problem and I'll see if I can come up with something, and I'll use the edit option to post this.

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 09:26 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.