iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> 

This forum is for recruiting for games in development. Please do not post threads about games being made here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rpg Maker VX [Offering my skills]
Zenophoenix
post Mar 31 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Zeno
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

- Determined Mapper, Eventer, Databaser, or Writer here.

Which positions you are recruiting for: any of the above.

A section for each position explaining the function of the position:
- Mapping: Making maps of substantial size and detail
- Eventing: Making events that correspond with the storyline and add functionality to the game.
- Databasing: Evening out difficulty, balancing monsters and items, and adding common events and skills
- Writing: Helping and Making a general storyline for the game.

Some appetizers:

Databasing:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?77kv3bsttu4778z

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?zozdwh2c39n3dzp

Eventing:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?t1b2j7i50aol0n0

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?l8bkq75v6iw18zz

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?h19byda8ab0ghx6

Mapping:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?ds88hmm21twubt4

- Some better ones are included in the demo:

Demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1nxi2ee49xkdi38

Final Notes:
I'm willing to work with anyone on any game as long as my input is valued.

I have a couple of projects that are still in the storyline phase. Feel free to PM me about them or this topic.

This post has been edited by Zenophoenix: Apr 1 2012, 12:35 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

HurricaneAero
post Mar 31 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #2

Assassin
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

I could apply for the Writer part, but please explain your current story and past experience with game making(I'm just curious).

--------------------
Hi everyone.
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud put this in your signature.
P.s. Also, Glee is the worst show on the face of this planet, Twilight should be banned in all countries, and reality television blows.
-Hibari Peeps

+Quote Post

Zenophoenix
post Mar 31 2012, 07:36 PM
Post #3

Zeno
Group Icon

QUOTE (HurricaneAero @ Mar 31 2012, 03:34 PM) *
I could apply for the Writer part, but please explain your current story and past experience with game making(I'm just curious).

I have much more experience with writing than I do with game making, but currently I'm working on a small project entitled, Ragnarok's Edge which is the story of a mercenary group who is charged with retrieving the sword Ragnarok. These pics are actually from my current project and this is my first undertaking.

--------------------

+Quote Post

HurricaneAero
post Apr 2 2012, 08:39 PM
Post #4

Assassin
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

Well I havnt used rpg maker vx in a while, so unless you need help with writing, I can't really help you. Sorry

--------------------
Hi everyone.
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud put this in your signature.
P.s. Also, Glee is the worst show on the face of this planet, Twilight should be banned in all countries, and reality television blows.
-Hibari Peeps

+Quote Post

DP3
post Apr 4 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #5

Swinging a chain in a town near you.
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

I thought it was him offering his own skills tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zenophoenix
post Apr 4 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #6

Zeno
Group Icon

QUOTE (DP3 @ Apr 4 2012, 07:18 AM) *
I thought it was him offering his own skills tongue.gif

I am smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xyphon
post Apr 5 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #7

I only have one gear: Go!
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Hey, I am an eventer and writer (not very good at mapping unfortunately) and personally I would like to start a really serious project. I have two finished games so far, Land of Darmecia and Legend of Astagia, however the latter was the first RMVX game I finished and isn't very good, and Land of Darmecia is my newest one and isn't that serious as it is rather short (both actually finish at about 2 hours). I would not actually mind making another 2 hour game however I'd like to make a longer one with a more well fleshed out plot and slower pacing (both games I have made are extremely fast paced at an unrealistic level because I wanted them to be quick plays). I have the capability of making plot lines that can really be fleshed out (as I have for both of my games, especially Land of Darmecia), but I have not yet done that.

I kind of want to get a few people together and make a really great game. Your mapping is alright, better than mine at least, and I think we could work together well if we tried.

--------------------
Ahoy there sailor, can you do the otter dance? First you take your right flipper and you slap it on your pants. Next you take your left flipper and you catch a little fish. Then you take your little tail and you swish swish swish!

+Quote Post

Zenophoenix
post Apr 5 2012, 01:40 AM
Post #8

Zeno
Group Icon

QUOTE (Xyphon @ Apr 4 2012, 08:34 PM) *
Hey, I am an eventer and writer (not very good at mapping unfortunately) and personally I would like to start a really serious project. I have two finished games so far, Land of Darmecia and Legend of Astagia, however the latter was the first RMVX game I finished and isn't very good, and Land of Darmecia is my newest one and isn't that serious as it is rather short (both actually finish at about 2 hours). I would not actually mind making another 2 hour game however I'd like to make a longer one with a more well fleshed out plot and slower pacing (both games I have made are extremely fast paced at an unrealistic level because I wanted them to be quick plays). I have the capability of making plot lines that can really be fleshed out (as I have for both of my games, especially Land of Darmecia), but I have not yet done that.

I kind of want to get a few people together and make a really great game. Your mapping is alright, better than mine at least, and I think we could work together well if we tried.

Alright, let's go man!

--------------------

+Quote Post

darkangel034
post Apr 5 2012, 03:10 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Evil

i am a writer and i know a little mapping but i could study it and get better, i really want to start a serious project! let me know

+Quote Post

shadowguyperson
post Apr 12 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Hello, I am working in a small group of people called The Makers.. (Unoriginal I know).. But we are making a game called Darkness - The Awakening. I could use someone to event and map with us.. PM if you are interested and want to know more.

Here's the story! smile.gif - The war between Human and Orc kind has been raging out for hundreds of years.. Both sides have mutually agreed for peace if the Orcish princess marries the Human prince. The prince is against the idea and tries to escape his kingdom, but is mysteriously killed before he could carry out with his plan, The orc princess was found dead four days after the death of the human prince, Both sides blame each other for what happened, making the war as heated as ever.

The Protagonist - Is a woman who get captured in battle by the Orcs, after the long process of escaping. Finds herself in a troublesome situation of finding herself back to her hometown. Throughout the journey of finding her way back, she comes upon the truth of what happened..

The Antagonists - A mysterious race no one has heard of, called The Barring, lead by a mischievous Watcher, the race claiming the watch over the world.. But they don't exactly watch over it correctly. They are the evil beings of the world, meant to destroy any chance of peace the world has. As long as the Watcher lives and thrives.. No one is safe or will ever have peace.

- Shadow~ PS: I hope you join are team! We are very small two people so far. Me and my partner Jay. smile.gif

+Quote Post

shadowguyperson
post Apr 12 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Hello, I am working in a small group of people called The Makers.. (Unoriginal I know).. But we are making a game called Darkness - The Awakening. I could use someone to event and map with us.. PM if you are interested and want to know more.

Here's the story! smile.gif - The war between Human and Orc kind has been raging out for hundreds of years.. Both sides have mutually agreed for peace if the Orcish princess marries the Human prince. The prince is against the idea and tries to escape his kingdom, but is mysteriously killed before he could carry out with his plan, The orc princess was found dead four days after the death of the human prince, Both sides blame each other for what happened, making the war as heated as ever.

The Protagonist - Is a woman who get captured in battle by the Orcs, after the long process of escaping. Finds herself in a troublesome situation of finding herself back to her hometown. Throughout the journey of finding her way back, she comes upon the truth of what happened..

The Antagonists - A mysterious race no one has heard of, called The Barring, lead by a mischievous Watcher, the race claiming the watch over the world.. But they don't exactly watch over it correctly. They are the evil beings of the world, meant to destroy any chance of peace the world has. As long as the Watcher lives and thrives.. No one is safe or will ever have peace.

- Shadow~ PS: I hope you join are team! We are very small two people so far. Me and my partner Jay. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 04:56 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.