iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Slime Wall Monster, Character, Face and Battler
Spikeball
post Apr 2 2012, 10:57 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Artist

So yeah - this forum helped me a lot so far with my current project so I though I drop some of my self made sprites etc here from time to time. Freely usable for everyone ;D Credit would be nice, tho ~u~

Preview-image: (Celianna's tileset used for this map... damn she makes really good ones :U)

Character:
Spoiler:

Filename should start with $!
Also I added a kind of fading-animation C:

Face:
Spoiler:

This in fact has 7 more spaces for other custom faces.

Battler:
Spoiler:

I know this looks kinda weird... might redo this one in the near future but for now this is enough for me for now. I did not really put much time into it...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Apr 2 2012, 11:23 AM
Post #2

Retired
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

Jimminy, Spikeball, that is nice! A very creative addition, and well done!

/me adds to her resource showcase directory and monster list.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Spikeball
post Apr 2 2012, 11:41 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (GrandmaDeb @ Apr 2 2012, 12:23 PM) *
Jimminy, Spikeball, that is nice! A very creative addition, and well done!

/me adds to her resource showcase directory and monster list.

Oh hey thank you ;u; I AM kinda intimidated by all those awesome people in here - soo much usable stuff. It really helps a lot. Damn, I shall go on and make stuff from my side and put it up here then C:

+Quote Post

amerk
post Apr 2 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Unaligned

Holy freaking crap! That gives a whole new ball game to the cliched slime fights. This will give me nightmares! And you have the whole set as well (sprites, face, battler).

+Quote Post

Gemini Drake
post Apr 2 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Out of curiosity, what's the map format this creature needs to be in? Like say, 3x3 or 4x4?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 2 2012, 11:06 PM
Post #6

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Hey. It look just like my Mother-In-Law! (Not really. I am not married.) Anyways it is nice and I am thinking of using this in my game. It would work as 1 of the boss monster...I am thinking a level 3 Boss (That is a high class boss).

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Spikeball
post Apr 3 2012, 01:09 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (amerkevicius @ Apr 2 2012, 04:33 PM) *
Holy freaking crap! That gives a whole new ball game to the cliched slime fights. This will give me nightmares! And you have the whole set as well (sprites, face, battler).

Thank you ~ I am honored to give you those nightmares then~

QUOTE (Gemini Drake @ Apr 2 2012, 11:42 PM) *
Out of curiosity, what's the map format this creature needs to be in? Like say, 3x3 or 4x4?

It's 2 tiles high and 3 tiles wide - so basically 96px wide and 64px high.

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Apr 3 2012, 12:06 AM) *
Hey. It look just like my Mother-In-Law! (Not really. I am not married.) Anyways it is nice and I am thinking of using this in my game. It would work as 1 of the boss monster...I am thinking a level 3 Boss (That is a high class boss).

OH GOD I am honoured ;u; Go for it then OuO I am happy it finds use here.

+Quote Post

jake956
post Apr 6 2012, 03:56 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

quick question, how did you make it to where it shows the entire slime and all of the animation? please help me idk how to do that

+Quote Post

Spikeball
post Apr 6 2012, 05:11 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (jake956 @ Apr 6 2012, 05:56 PM) *
quick question, how did you make it to where it shows the entire slime and all of the animation? please help me idk how to do that

When you put down an event in RPG-Maker VX, it will be displayed on one tile only but in playmode it will be seen completly. In order to see the animation, you must check the "stepping animation" after double-clicking the event.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 07:05 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.