iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Goodbye Ookie!
Ookie Panda
post Apr 3 2012, 02:17 AM
Post #1

Infecting RMVX.net with "OwO" since 2009
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Unaligned

Ookie isn't a fan of lengthy goodbyes, so she will just keep this simple. I'm going to leave this site peacefully without bombing it or anything. Don't feel like trash-talking or explaining in detail as to why I am leaving, but it's basically the same reason the other admins and mods before me have left. I am a bit late on that note, but I am always one to finish what I start. I couldn't just abandon the site without wrapping up the contest I started. Anyway, it's been such fun being a staff here. Even before I was hired, I always tried to help out. I've been a writer of the V.X. Club, host and judge of several contests, and even a participant of some. Ookie has even been on the banner of the RMVX Yearly Awards. xD

I'll never regret being a member, staff, and moderator of this site. If you still want to keep in touch, I'll be lurking the IRC and the "other" forums (and maybe a brand new one~ *drop drop hint hint*). For my resources, everything I've made so far is on my blog. Goodbye, RPG Maker VX Community~ I have done my duty of spreading "owo" here. It is time to move on.

Love, Ookie~

--------------------

This is where Ookie's at. Let's build another community together!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Pentagonbuddy
post Apr 3 2012, 04:56 AM
Post #2

Obligated To Love <3
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

AND NO ONE WILL EVER BE THROWN OUT OF A WINDOW EVER AGAIN.

...it's not really much of a goodbye for me I mean I will surely see you elsewhere OTL

--------------------

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Apr 3 2012, 12:09 PM
Post #3

Retired
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Ookie has a blog? Nicey nice!

C u on the irc, dearie. We will miss you dreadfully.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 3 2012, 01:02 PM
Post #4

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I am the only non-Moderator who is posting in here (Actually I kinda am a Moderator. Since I am a Moderator of a forum and all.) But anyways I am sure what ever is left on this forum there should be at least 1 member who will miss you leaving them. Anyways though I will not be 1 of those people...
\*INSIDE THOUGHT (DON'T LEAVE!!!!!)*/

So have fun and good luck somewhere else.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

CrimsonBeats
post Apr 3 2012, 03:22 PM
Post #5

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Good

RPG_Lover this is serious, and supposed to be a heartfelt farewell.

Ookie i am really glad to have met you. Your so fun to be around and playing in the irc with you is a blast :3. I wish you the best and hope to stay in touch~~!

Also your the best mom i could ever ask for.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 3 2012, 03:47 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

I have no heart. That is it.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Nakuto_Inaru
post Apr 3 2012, 05:43 PM
Post #7

Can You Caramelldansen?
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Chaotic Good

You may not have seen me at all, but it's thanks to you that I started on my game the first time I joined RMVX.net. Thanks a bunch Ookie, you'll surely be missed.

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

amerk
post Apr 9 2012, 09:23 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

It's an unfortunate side effect, people leaving like they do. Every week I wonder how many people will leave and how many people will join, and see which has come out ahead.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 9 2012, 06:08 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Now that Ace is out people are leaving and trouble is growing. If you look at the list of Moderator there changing by finding members of the Forum that should make a great Moderator. It shows that the Forum is in chaos and it will probably be about 5 more month till everything settle down and this place get growing again in a different way. But will see how everything turns out in the end but anyways I guess I should say a great big goodbye to all the people who are leaving. I will be staying with RPG Maker VX Forum for a long, long, long time cause I find it interesting (Unless for some reason I get banned) RPG Maker VX is a good program but I do not see what is in Ace that make people want to leave the old style. Old Style is a great way to go cause it is more stable then the new model of things. Anyways besides my all talk on this I will say this.

GOOD BYE ANYONE WHO IS LEAVING RPG MAKER VX FORUM! MAYBE SOMEONE WILL MISS YOU BUT I SAY GOOD BYE TO EVERYONE LEAVING AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 07:37 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.