iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> ATTENTION!

Do not post questions about Ace in this section. Any and all Ace related support should be posted in the Ace section found here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> questions, Questions before I download
black1blade
post Apr 3 2012, 10:18 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

I'm thinking of downloading the trial version but I have linux and it's going to be a while before I get windows.I was just wandering can you have a 3rd thing like health or mp.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 3 2012, 12:55 PM
Post #2

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

The Game has a built in HP and MP but what are you thinking for a third thing? Basically if you know Ruby language you can make almost anything in RPG Maker VX. But making something like HP and MP is possible. Just require a good Scripter (Sadly I am not one.)

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

black1blade
post Apr 3 2012, 01:10 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Thinking of skill points so when a person attacks they lose some skill points. Also for some special moves that would use magic.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 3 2012, 01:15 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Go make a request here and wait for someone to make you a script of that. Cause that is possible. And MP is something that use magic (It lower when you use Skill and Magic is in Skill class)

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Apr 3 2012, 01:35 PM
Post #5

Retired
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

That sounds a bit to me like Original Wij's Spellbinder game's script - maybe download it and play - I may not be remembering it very well, so I'll have to check.

Ahh, now that I think of it, is is more like a specialty skill, but it doesn't work quite like that I think.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 3 2012, 01:44 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Can you make up your mind Grandma? LOL...Anyways I never tried Original Wij's Spellbinder game's script though downloading his script require to go to his blog then finding it. Sorta gives me a head ache on his stuff but I will admit he is a good scripter. He is 1 of the 3 best Scripter I know. Others are Jet and Omega7. (BigEd I only seen make small script)

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:49 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.