iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Deer Battler + Sprite Recolor and Hair
treasure96
post Apr 3 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Hey guys, this is treasure96, this is my first post, and I need a few resources.

The first and more important resource I need is a deer battler, preferably to match Aindra's doe: Attached File  _tonakai.png ( 3.88K ) Number of downloads: 14
. It needs to be RTP Style, both in coloring, and battle style. I'd like it to be facing to the left, and that it have it's neck down, as if it's eating, if possible. I know this is kind of a big request, and I did use the search function, without success.

I also need a recoloring and hair on this sprite, Attached File  _Nasuada.png ( 3.81K ) Number of downloads: 2
to match this face: Attached File  _Nasuada.png ( 9.75K ) Number of downloads: 2

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

This post has been edited by treasure96: Apr 6 2012, 10:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

treasure96
post Apr 6 2012, 09:19 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Bump.

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Apr 6 2012, 09:45 PM
Post #3

Retired
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=1916

PLease note that the deer you posted is made by Aindra. I'm not sure where you found the im age, but please alert whoever is postsing it that is was made by our friend, and when you post her image, doplease give her credit. Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

treasure96
post Apr 6 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (GrandmaDeb @ Apr 6 2012, 03:45 PM) *
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=1916

PLease note that the deer you posted is made by Aindra. I'm not sure where you found the im age, but please alert whoever is postsing it that is was made by our friend, and when you post her image, doplease give her credit. Thanks!

I found it at that link, and was going to credit her in my project, I just wasn't aware that I had to credit even when referencing her sprites on the forums. Thanks for letting me know, I'll remember that next time. ***thanks! ~ Granny***

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 12:13 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.