iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mock Script for Dragon Force (sega saturn) Needed, A request for a script, or help on a script for a new game
Systamatic
post Apr 5 2012, 09:30 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer

I have had game ideas swimming in my head since i was a kid. I am starting Full sail university for game design and development next spring. I wish to create a script based off Dragon Force's combat, battlefield style, and general system to which the game is designed around. An open mapped strategy with heavy rpg elements and memorable, unique characters complimented by a dark well written story. I have plenty of time and resources to devote to the development of this game into the digital world, as the written and artistic style have already been created. If your intrested or have any questions please email me. I am new to script writting and am overwhelmed on how to get whats in my head, into010101010101 ha.

~Systamatic
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Apr 11 2012, 01:50 PM
Post #2

Master Eventer, Novice scripter, pathetic spriter
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

I would add more detail to your post, I am not quite sure what you are after.

--------------------
I might not post anything for a while, but I am still here, watching. You may not see me, but I see you.
Still taking event requests. Still watching topics. I will see comments to my posts and respond.
I will probably not update any of my scripts for a while.

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
Need an unusual event call me and i might be able to make it
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests
search number 10519195120
Please don't put this number on any of your own posts or topics
note: the search number will be on any post I make to aid in searching by author. If I forget to put it on a topic please notify me.

I will try to check any posts/PMs around 7:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and after 6 PM most days (time in Pacific Time)

The ultimate video game

Legend of, Elder, Fear, of Fabled, Fallout, Call, of Modern, Gears, of Halo, Metal, Ghost, Assassin, Mass, Homicide, Fantasy, 5
That stands for
Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ?????, Fable, Fallout, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Halo, Metal Gears, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Auto Homicide, Final Fantasy, 5
Let me know if you want a game added to the list

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, believe he is the only way to heaven, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 10:49 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.