iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ╩EdgeWing's╦►Icon's/Graphics◄SHOP!►, My Custom Tile/Sets & Moar!!!
Rating 5 V
Edgewing
post Apr 7 2012, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Unaligned

◄SHOP!► Last Updated: April 7 2012

Hey Everyone, Welcome to EdgeWing's Shop...
Before you proceed to scroll down and read everything please
read below, Rules/Terms & Condition, Thank-You
- Edge

Rules:
1. No Spamming,Only Owner of topic can bump...
2. No Swearing/Or Bad Language
3. Respect other's & Respect their response's on comment as long as it's appropriate...
These 3 Rules, Are Just Basic rules...
1. You can request a graphic to be added to the shop, If you respect me and if your patient.
2. I will update this Topic daily or weekly, No arguments about this please, Thank-You!

* Thanks for taking your time, To read the Rules. Now read Terms & Conditions *

- Terms & Conditions -
By following these terms & conditions, You promise to respect all rights & users equally,
You will not break any of these rules or you will be dealt with, Not by me but by the community.
No copyrighting graphics, Unless you have 100% permission and evidence, I promise to
follow the rules & any other rules including the default forum rules, I also promise not to spam
or swear or be in-appropriate, I also promise to not advertise on this topic, Unless i have permission
- Thanks for reading - Agree/Disagree? - Scroll down...

Welcome to the official Edgewing's Shop, Before i explain how you can PM me and other things, Firstly i would like to thank all of you
for reading the rules and terms & conditions and for showing respect to the community...

►Icon's◄ - You can download them or "Save-As" - Right-Click & Click Save-As, Simple (Ignore this sentence if your aware)
- Edgewing's Custom Graphic Easter Box [1]!

Thanks for downloading & Respecting this topic, You can show your support by commenting and giving an honest opinion,
Or you can download or save-as my graphic's, Also remember to give credit to me for these graphic's
I normally don't mind copyrighting on my graphic's but now i do...
* You have been amazing for reading all this and showing support, Thank-You! *

- Edge

- Quick Message -

Spoiler:
Thank-You for helping out and supporting me community...
I also respect you.

Remember to give credits to me or the creator of the graphics you use, Thanks

- Edge

Latest Request's: (None Yet...) - Don't hesitate to post a comment or request for a graphic or art, Anything you want...

- Waiting Time -

This can take 1-2 days for me to reply
if i'm very busy, Max Time: 5-6 days

sorry...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 8 2012, 12:16 AM
Post #2

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

HELLO! It is a good starting work and all. I have no idea what you can add to your Icon set that is original cause of the 1,000 icon set. But I am sure that your place will grow in due time.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

donleon
post Apr 10 2012, 10:45 AM
Post #3

adorable kyon
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Good

i would like to request an icon:

an icon of these:

a box of oreo

and a small pack of oreo:

2 icons smile.gif

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

My game:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 10:49 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.