iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> 

This forum is for recruiting for games in development. Please do not post threads about games being made here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NEED MORE FOR TEAM, anyone apply!
darkangel034
post Apr 8 2012, 06:39 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Evil

I need a composer, coder and mappers eventers, whatever else i can get, Looking to start creating serious games. Alrdy begun planing PLEASE apply!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

JayDanieLs
post Apr 9 2012, 04:44 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: True Neutral

Hi, I've been thinking about joining a team for a while. I've made about 10 personal games, so I am familiar enough with the program to help in any way I can. I'm mostly a writer, but I can map and event, and am learning to script. Here's an example of my mapping:
Spoiler:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

+Quote Post

Manaphy
post Apr 11 2012, 01:19 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Evil

I like your description of what you're making and your amazing sense of grammar! The capital letters really help to convince people to join your team!

But really, read the stickies dude.

--------------------

"In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love."

+Quote Post

Vindication
post Apr 12 2012, 10:41 AM
Post #4

If my awesomeness was a sound,it'll make people deaf.
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Um...still recruiting?

If so,I can map,event,write(stories),do basic frankenspriting and some kinds of artwork,like Title screens,game over screens,pictures
and maybe basic HUDs,menu screens and the likes.I may also be able to do Parallax mapping,though I've never actually done it before,I think
it won't be harder than making artwork.I can work for around 5-12 hours a day,but after August,I won't be able to do much work,only about 1-3 hours a day,I think.BTW,I just wanted to know if you were still recruiting,which doesn't mean I'll actually join yet,I just needed to know if you were still recruiting first and if you are,I'll think about it.

Oh yeah and I would also like to know more about your game before joining,thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post

goregrith666
post Apr 13 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Chaotic Good

id be happy to write music for you

--------------------
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/28j8l1.png[img]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 08:45 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.