iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A WILD CRIMSON HAS (dis)APPEARED ;o, ;m;
CrimsonBeats
post Apr 8 2012, 02:29 PM
Post #1

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Good

I am not trying to start and fights, or add heat to other arguments. I am simply leaving for the reasons the others have left. I joined this community very late as 'CrimsonItsuki' around January 2011 but only became active during August. From then on, it was just such a blast. Through forum interaction I learned of a truly unique and giving community. Then I joined the IRC where I met some awesome people, some of whom I consider my closest friends now. I have loved and enjoyed my time here, and am very grateful for everything this community has done for me as well as others. I unfortunately was banned as 'CrimsonItsuki' for "political reasons" and now returned as CrimsonBeats to tie up a few loose ends.

Those loose ends are tied up, and I have moved on to the official forums and Ace.net forums, so I will be leaving you all. Will I still lurk? Of course, I love this community. I will still be posting in the IRC quotes thread every now and then, but that's the extent of it. Good luck to all of you wherever you head off, and always have fun. Happy RM'ing!

Also, anime. Watch it.

I LEAVE YOU WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE SONG EVER MADE. REMEMBER ME AND SPAM THIS THREAD TO SHIT.

Also:

Spoiler:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 8 2012, 03:56 PM
Post #2

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

3 cheers for Crimson leaving!...Crimson is leaving...How sad that I am going to miss her. And to show that I am going to miss her I bought some Pizza and Drink to show my hate towards her leaving. I am going to miss you Crimson...

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

EvilEagles
post Apr 8 2012, 04:20 PM
Post #3

Viva La Revolución!
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

yeah u gay bro

+Quote Post

IceDragon
post Apr 8 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #4

I demand cookies.
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Neutral Good

Just for the record my RPG Loving fellow, Crimson is indeed Male, his love for Moka cannot be compared with either me or EvilEagles.
Such love is far beyond the heart of a young maiden.

>.> Okay enough, he's a guy.

--------------------
Spoiler:

To be Hexa-fied

Spoiler:
Other/Reminders--
Support your cookie loving dragon!

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showuser=52960"][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2d1pfmw.png[/img][/url]

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showto...amp;#entry48215 HA AUTOTILES
Pine's Birthday is the 2th of July

WORK ON YOUR TIME MEMORY @___@

+Quote Post

EvilEagles
post Apr 8 2012, 04:26 PM
Post #5

Viva La Revolución!
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (IceDragon @ Apr 9 2012, 01:23 AM) *
Just for the record my RPG Loving fellow, Crimson is indeed Male, his love for Moka cannot be compared with either me or EvilEagles.
Such love is far beyond the heart of a young maiden.

>.> Okay enough, he's a guy.

+Quote Post

CrimsonBeats
post Apr 8 2012, 04:29 PM
Post #6

Moka-san <3 ;_;
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Apr 8 2012, 04:56 PM) *
How sad that I am going to miss her.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Apr 8 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #7

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

SHUT UP! It is cause of the Avatar picture. I ignore the word "Male" in Gender and when I see your picture I for some reason think "Girl" But either way I will never miss you! I hate almost everyone.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

IceDragon
post Apr 8 2012, 09:17 PM
Post #8

I demand cookies.
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Neutral Good

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Apr 8 2012, 03:21 PM) *
I will never miss you! I hate almost everyone.

And my response: wink.gif

--------------------
Spoiler:

To be Hexa-fied

Spoiler:
Other/Reminders--
Support your cookie loving dragon!

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showuser=52960"][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2d1pfmw.png[/img][/url]

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showto...amp;#entry48215 HA AUTOTILES
Pine's Birthday is the 2th of July

WORK ON YOUR TIME MEMORY @___@

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 03:16 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.