iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> ATTENTION!

Do not post questions about Ace in this section. Any and all Ace related support should be posted in the Ace section found here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Unable to find file Graphics/Battlers/, Help
Armageddon97
post Apr 8 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Okay, my game is working fine when I play it...up to the point that I'm currently working on. Whenever I try to make a new enemy with one of the enemy png files that are ALREADY in my game (I have not just recently added them) that I haven't already used, when I battle test or play in game,error message will pop up that says "error: missing file Graphics/Battlers/". I have looked at other forums and they haven't been any help to me. I downloaded Wontana's missing file error blocker to see if it could tell me anything new, but it just tells me the same thing and (because this script allows you to continue with errors) starts up the battle with a extra enemy with no sprite and stats of all 10. I have already looked in the folder through windows explorer and compared the files in that folder to those that it says that I have in the game and all of them are there, all of the files are .pngs, and everything appears correct. I just opened up rpgmaker one day and this started happening. I didn't change anything since the last time. I have reinstalled the rtp and it didn't do anything to help fix the problem. Can anyone help? I will post a demo of my game if you need me to. And fyi, I am using the scripts:
Wortana's missing file script
kgc Limit Break
kgc large party
force stop victory me
modern algebra's paragraph formatter
modern algebra's quest journal
hide 0 mp (don't know who made this one but i'll find out)
New Game + by Claimh
KGC enemy guide
KGC battle count
Custom Message Melody (don't know who made this)
kgc enemy hp gauge
kgc old event commands
Enemy Multiact by Mithran
kgc dash & 8 directional movement
Enu, Kylock, Mr. Bubble, and Shu's sidview battle system
Redyugi's level up effects
Mithran's critical skills
Mr. Bubble's notetags for takentai v1.2
Old version compatibility
Mr. Bubble's event commands for sequences v1.0
Mr. Bubble's animation overlay patch
bubba's bow ad-on
mr. bubble's critical effects ad-on v1.1
Mr. Bubble, AlphaWhelp and Kylock's Premade Action Sequences
Kylock's gun add-on

Whoa, that was a lot of scripts. If any of these are causing the problem, let me know, but I don't think they are because they were working fine before.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Akod
post Apr 10 2012, 09:02 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Did you add the battler with the resource manager? If not try moving the picture out of the folder and importing it via the resource manager to see if that helps.

--------------------

Having issues eventing something? Feel free to send me a message and I will see what I can do!

I Support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Armageddon97
post Apr 13 2012, 07:59 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (Akod @ Apr 10 2012, 05:02 PM) *
Did you add the battler with the resource manager? If not try moving the picture out of the folder and importing it via the resource manager to see if that helps.

Yeah. I even readded all of them with the resource manager when this started happening. I add everything in with the resource manager. It happens to all of the new enemies I try to make with graphics that I haven't used before, not just one. And it's not talking bout a specific battler either, it's referring to the folder, which I thought was weird. The folder is still in the game's folder, but the error message pops up saying that it's not.

+Quote Post

Armageddon97
post Apr 15 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Okay, I figured out what it was. My friend figured it out actually. I was stupid and didn't realize that I accidently added a battler that I hadn't put anything on into the troop so it was searching for the sprite that wasn't assigned and it couldn't find it. I fixed it now though. This thread can be closed.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 11:28 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.